VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 113 Votes

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Rehwyn
After Reading the L bombs from Els path i dont imagine how to exit that ship.

Maybe the plot is going into Cal+ Els main wife and approved gfs. I cant imagine a organic way to fully reject her after leading to this point.

Having a sad end would be kino for me being a drama queen.
Having recently played the prior game The Author, I just don't see it. If this game is anything like that one, you'll be able to heavily pursue all the main LIs up until a point where you have to commit to one (or a throuple). Sleeping around before that point didn't have any real negative outcomes in the endings, though because of branching scene choices, you might not have had enough relationship points to have one of the LIs as a commitment option.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but from what I can tell about the dev, they like to include heavy topics in their narratives, but trend towards optimistic endings where the characters have made progress towards healing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Thamus

May 18, 2017
something is preventing game.exe to load, it can be antivirus or microsoft defender.
Thank you! This is actually what it was. It wasn't moving the .exe's into the Quarantine like usual, it was just blocking it completely.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Having recently played the prior game The Author, I just don't see it. If this game is anything like that one, you'll be able to heavily pursue all the main LIs up until a point where you have to commit to one (or a throuple). Sleeping around before that point didn't have any real negative outcomes in the endings, though because of branching scene choices, you might not have had enough relationship points to have one of the LIs as a commitment option.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but from what I can tell about the dev, they like to include heavy topics in their narratives, but trend towards optimistic endings where the characters have made progress towards healing.
I'm not too sure about the lack of relationship points. It's much, much harder to just be someone's friend in this. If the MC is ever so slightly affectionate or a slightly good person the LIs are head over heels for him. It kind of makes it a chore to get the friend version of some scenes. Which is too bad because the roof top friend scene with Els is way more romantic than the over sexualized pool scene for her "love". I get that it's an AVN but they all revolve around sex in the end, there is no "getting to know", If you don't sleep with them you don't progress with the relationship. It doesn't matter what their love is.

As for not punishing the players for testing the waters, that's all it's ever been so far. You are never given the option to say you want more so it's pretty irrelevant up to this point. You can say you love two of them but it's still all just casual sex with whoever.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
As for not punishing the players for testing the waters, that's all it's ever been so far. You are never given the option to say you want more so it's pretty irrelevant up to this point. You can say you love two of them but it's still all just casual sex with whoever.
I think with Kana, you have the opportunity to tell her you're only after her, but that's so far only had minor consequences if not true.

We're also on update 7 of a planned 12-14, so I'm not super surprised we haven't had the opportunity to commit yet.

4.70 star(s) 113 Votes