VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 118 Votes

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Roger that. Good looking out Elduriel. My save loads just fine but it doesn't continue to the Part 7 content. Maybe I made the save too late and can run up a slightly older one. Thanks again!
sounds like what happens when you saved with a mod and tried opening the save without the mod, or vice versa. i know in one game i switched mods and had to start from beginning cause that killed all my saves. now when i am playing a game with mods, i dont download updates til the mods been updated as well, otherwise im constantly starting over cause my saves are jacked.

Reactions: NadaMucho

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello all!

Pretty good week here, hit that flow and just started typing away at almost 27,000 words of the script completed. Really quite pleased with that result. I think that puts me a little over half of this updates script, hoping to wrap it up at around 55,000 words. But plans and creative types are ... So we'll see how that goes. Hoping to hit an even 30,000 by then end of the weekend/early next week.
Probably start knocking out renders next week. Things are looking ready on that end.
Nothing else today, fairly standard work week. I'll check in again next week,hope you have a lovely rest of your week. Hope you have a lovely weekend Thank you as always for the support.

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 118 Votes