VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 117 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, been playing this since yesterday basically all day for 2 days, and I gotta say that I find this one to be exceptional. The synopsis and pictures on the first page really doesn't make it justice because I genuinely didn't except such a good story as this just from those. Should probably update both the pictures and the text because I really wouldn't have tried this one for quite a long while still if I didn't do a random flip between a few games, which this one won. It has an absurdly good amount of content which is somewhat excepted for a game that's been releasing for 3 whole years.

Genuinely some of my favourite characters I've seen in VN's. I'm really looking forward to future updates.

edit: also, if some people have recommendations of good written stories with good written characters, I'd really appreciate DM's with names. I really like somewhat serious stories like this one and I don't care if the main character is a sex machine or not, I care more about the story than the number of sex scenes.

Reactions: maroek

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Hey, been playing this since yesterday basically all day for 2 days, and I gotta say that I find this one to be exceptional. The synopsis and pictures on the first page really doesn't make it justice because I genuinely didn't except such a good story as this just from those. Should probably update both the pictures and the text because I really wouldn't have tried this one for quite a long while still if I didn't do a random flip between a few games, which this one won. It has an absurdly good amount of content which is somewhat excepted for a game that's been releasing for 3 whole years.

Genuinely some of my favourite characters I've seen in VN's. I'm really looking forward to future updates.

edit: also, if some people have recommendations of good written stories with good written characters, I'd really appreciate DM's with names. I really like somewhat serious stories like this one and I don't care if the main character is a sex machine or not, I care more about the story than the number of sex scenes.
the scenes are the cherry on top. Granted the stark difference between the Daz stills and the blender videos (especially noticeable in the Ines shower scene). Make them hard to enjoy for me. And they’re a bit too short and quick for my tastes. The story and character work more than make up for it.

the characters are all unique and have their own shit going own making them feel much more real than the average AVN. Even though they all want to be with the MC when he plays his cards right it doesn’t feel forced as the game hasn’t reached a point of “you have to choose” yet. I’m looking forward to the potential drama when you do.

Unfortunately most AVNs aren’t as well written as this one so it’s hard to give you names of other AVNs. Most of them are already near the top when you sort by likes.

4.70 star(s) 117 Votes