VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
Hey guys, yesterday I decided to continue researching the character of Elspeth and the assets and morphs used to create her.
This is my third attempt. I did the render quickly because I didn't have time. Please ignore the marks on the forehead and the error in the eyelashes.
Els 6.jpg
After this attempt I was able to confirm a new asset:

The eyebrows are extracted from this character. After a lot of searching I haven't found anything that comes close to the eyebrows of the original character, so I can be 99.9% sure that these are them. It's also possible that the body morphology of this character was used, I'm not sure about that but it's a similar body, obviously with modifications and breast augmentation.
Finally, I found this character as a base for the head morphology:

I can't be 100% sure that this character was used in the original Elspeth, it just seemed appropriate because the resemblance is obvious, the character offers the option of purple nails and, finally, the creator has already used other resources from this developer for "The author", his previous project. ( ).
Nothing more for the moment. As for observations, I dare say that it has been a great step forward in being able to mold the original Elspeth. The next step will be to find the eye color, something that seems difficult to find because it can be completely random and look for another character to combine the head morphology with, since I am still not satisfied with the result.
Finally, I would simply like to say that anyone willing to collaborate in this research, any type of contribution will be welcome and appreciated.
I wouldn't like to finish without first asking if at any point the thread has discussed the increase in quality of Elspeth's character from one chapter to the next. Apart from the fact that visually she looks better to the point that Elspeth doesn't need to wear eye makeup in most scenes when she always did before. The Riza for Aiko 8 skin has also been added later. I'll illustrate it visually:
stwa-unbroken-elspeth-appreciation-post-v0-e6i0j37qytcc1.png
elspeth-from-stwa-unbroken-simp-post-v0-zz2emvncek6c1.png
Nothing else to say. Greetings to everyone. When I can, I'll update this thread with this info.
https://f95zone.to/threads/stwa-unbroken-fan-art-and-assets.220471/
Oh, I forgot, this girl, in case anyone is interested:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you know that el is also actress? starred in many movies and tv shows although using alias jess gabor.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
did you know that el is also actress? starred in many movies and tv shows although using alias jess gabor.
Honestly she only looks vaguely similar. Still closer than the normal “cast an actor in the role” we normally see on here.

Reactions: maroek

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Debating on starting this now or waiting for a final update.
Well worth starting now. Great game.

I feel you. I am in the same boat. I have started this awesome game in the past, found out it is amazing early on (I knew from the Author it would be...) and decided to quit and wait for it to progress much more, because Quality takes time.

A decent novel is 70,000 to 100,000 words. This game is about 3 novels in length already. Probably around 250,000 words.
The game seems to be absolutely massive in scope (number of stills, animations, words), easily x3 bigger than Author was already, perhaps x4.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I feel you. I am in the same boat. I have started this awesome game in the past, found out it is amazing early on (I knew from the Author it would be...) and decided to quit and wait for it to progress much more, because Quality takes time.

A decent novel is 70,000 to 100,000 words. This game is about 3 novels in length already. Probably around 250,000 words.
The game seems to be absolutely massive in scope (number of stills, animations, words), easily x3 bigger than Author was already, perhaps x4.
you are not wrong, and it keeps growing update to update, last one was over 4k renders. Sure, it takes time but it's absolutely worth it.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023

The story is actually good too. It has some of my favourite characters, and they are all unique. Definitely worth your time!

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Similarities are there but nowhere near enough for a claim like that. Els' face is drop dead gorgeous, while Jess Gabor looking like a bulldog tbh.

The story is actually good too. It has some of my favourite characters, and they are all unique. Definitely worth your time!
I've been telling this since pt.3 or something like that. This is the only AVN I actually read all the lines. The author actually doing a phenomenal job doing his research, i.e. there is an actual Adair Clan in the Lowlands. The characters have well thought back stories which come step by step. MC's decisions actually make difference, and it seems to be they'll make even more drastic ones as it gets closer to the end. All around an inspring story, TBH.

I just want some real drama and tragedy in the future, like some betrayal and/or death in the end, since it would feel like too much of a melodrama without bad endings. Other than that, I am sure I'll feel like my favourite TV series finale when it's all wrapped up.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy Friday all!

Exciting news, within a few hours we'll have the first draft of this script completed. It'll land somewhere around the 59,000 word mark. Over the next couple weeks, I'll do some editing and trimming, the usual work while trying to tighten up the second draft. Hoping to get it down into the 54,000 word range. Hope to get this to the proofer by mid October still looking good.
283 renders posed and completed as of writing. Finally got through that nasty little scene with every character and their aunt in it glad to have that puppy in the mirror. Moving to something slightly less maddening now.... Allegedly.
This week I've been trying something new, expanding the skill set a little. Been creating a few custom props from scratch. Lots of fun with that, modeling a championship belt is an experience to be sure. And I have basically no experience in substance painter so it's been a delight trying to get that together. Maybe one day for fun I'll get together a post showing all my myriad fuckups for fun. I am improving though, and I'm excited for you to see the hard work.
Nothing extra special to share at the moment beyond that, the wheels of development just keep churning. I'll check in with you again next Friday.
Thank you for the support and have yourselves a wonderful weekend.
(Fingers crossed the fights aren't dogwater)

Sláinte!

pologne

Jul 9, 2017
Should i play the first game ? i played the first 15 minutes and so far the games looks great and i want to experience it the best way

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Should i play the first game ? i played the first 15 minutes and so far the games looks great and i want to experience it the best way
I f you start the previous one first - It will give you some more info about the universe in general - about MC and his friends.

I also started playing this one first right to the moment when we have to choose a LI (at the beginning) and then switched to The Author and didn't regret.

Personally I would recommend to play The Author first. It's a good game as well.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes and no, only tie between this and previous game is when author mc and his wife (whomever mc chose) meet unbroken's mc in the beginning of game.

Last edited:

milan1366

Apr 18, 2023
View attachment 1422337

Overview:
Fighting was always in Valentine's blood. From petty street fights, to Ranger school and finally to the 5th Special Forces Group he had thought he had found his way. Years later, he finds himself living in the heart of London, carving a path for himself in the competitive world of Mixed Martial Arts. Not the life he had envisioned himself all those years ago, but comfortable nonetheless. When a sudden tragedy leaves him the only link a young woman has to the rest of the world he finds himself thrust into a role he had long thought left behind. Can he navigate the dangerous world of professional sports, while managing to keep himself and those around him safe and sane? Or will he finally succumb to the pressure around him and break?
The choices you make will not only impact yourself, but everybody around you, choose wisely.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-26
Release Date: 2024-06-26
Developer: STWAdev
Censored: No
Version: Part 7
Language: English
Other Game: Something to Write About: The Author
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Split

Extras: Walkthrough/Cheat Mod* - Gallery Mod* - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - Walkthrough - Replay Mod*
Driver22 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1237911 View attachment 1237912 View attachment 1237913 View attachment 1237914 View attachment 1237915 View attachment 1237917 View attachment 1237918
Great quality game, the renders aren't great for the initial chapters, but you see a massive change later on. Story is great, multiple good looking girls with red heads

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Great quality game, the renders aren't great for the initial chapters, but you see a massive change later on. Story is great, multiple good looking girls with red heads
renders were never bad in this, they may have improved overtime, but they were never bad

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Sneak Peek 09/16/2024

2 hours ago
For the folks who came to the previous art stream here's a few of the results of that work. Yes they look totally different, because I completely redid them right after cause I wasn't happy with them. Truly that might be the truest insight into the artist mind.

Speaking of art streams, we'll have another this Sunday the 22nd, at 1pm Pacific. I'll either being working on supplementary work, or customs so no Unbroken spoilers.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
The still renders maybe. The girls look great, particularly Ines but... not particularly fond of the animations.
Hmm, hmm. The animations of this game and Chasing Sunsets, for example, just do not work for me. They are not bad, but you can see it took them a ton of work, and the result is just not worth that effort. On the other hand, you have Desert Stalker, where they have really good direction in the scenes with very little and short animations in between, and the scenes are fucking good.
STWA Unbroken has really good character design, and also all of Elspeth's idiom is mint!

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes