VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
Second attempt
Els 2.jpg
Returning to this project again, I can confirm the combination of these two assets:
(skin)

However, the head morphology is still the same as the previous one:

If not this, the rounded head shape is quite similar
At the moment I have not found a suitable morphology and colors for the eyes and eyebrows. I will continue investigating.

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Second attempt
View attachment 3991474
Returning to this project again, I can confirm the combination of these two assets:
(skin)

However, the head morphology is still the same as the previous one:

If not this, the rounded head shape is quite similar
At the moment I have not found a suitable morphology and colors for the eyes and eyebrows. I will continue investigating.

Better, but still way to go. First of all, your Els looks like she's about to kiss someone.

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
Better, but still way to go. First of all, your Els looks like she's about to kiss someone.
The lips are not Els's, they are the default ones, anyway, they are not that far from the original. Anyway, I repeat what I said in my first attempt. It is the first time I try to imitate a character from a VN without any information about it. I am not an expert. At the moment I am making progress. I am happy with it.

Reactions: maroek

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Sneak Peek 09/03/2024

5 hours ago

And here we are, a few of the very first renders of this upcoming update. Hot off the presses.
Mostly an excuse to play with my new arena set, but also a little moment of character growth for our boy McNab. The guy's been through a lot, he needs a bit of a win.
Anyway that's it for today. Just a heads up next Blue Belt art stream will be this upcoming Sunday the 8th at 1pm Pacific time. I'll remind you on Friday with our weekly update, hope to see you there.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Check In 09/06/2024

4 hours ago

Doing this from my phone so do forgive any brevity.
About 52,000ish words of the script completed, really looking like that first draft will be finished up by this time next week.
152 renders posed and completed at the moment. Glad I made the very smart choice to put the renders with a boatload of people in them right at the beginning.
Not much else today. Reminder I'll be having a Blue Belt Art stream this Sunday at 2pm Pacific time. Spoilers likely so make a note of that.
As always thanks for the support and have yourselves a lovely weekend.

Sláinte!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
if you are gonna wait final version then that'd be 2 or more years waiting.
welcome to AVN development, where even when you are almost done with your game, you instead start reworking old content so it will never be finished :ROFLMAO: (not a dig at the actual dev here)

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
welcome to AVN development, where even when you are almost done with your game, you instead start reworking old content so it will never be finished :ROFLMAO: (not a dig at the actual dev here)
not stwa, didn't remake author (although i came on it "bit" late).

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
that's why I said I'm not referring to this dev in particular... Though an Author rework was talked about iirc, but that's a different topic since it's a finished game.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Kind of an ironic statement, since a complete remaster/overhaul of The Author will be released on Steam sometime later this year or early next year. The original download links aren't even available anymore officially. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, that's a rework of a finished game, so I get what you're saying. And I'm 100% looking forward to it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Kind of an ironic statement, since a complete remaster/overhaul of The Author will be released on Steam sometime later this year or early next year. The original download links aren't even available anymore officially. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, that's a rework of a finished game, so I get what you're saying. And I'm 100% looking forward to it.
yes we are talking about remakes in the middle of game not after it's been finished.

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes