VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Well, that suggests maybe that I got the boot somehow, but I can't imagine why. I barely chat with folks there.
I can see your last message, but when I click your profile it says it can’t be loaded (there’s a yellow exclamation mark). Assuming you use the same name and have a yellow bearded avatar?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I can see your last message, but when I click your profile it says it can’t be loaded (there’s a yellow exclamation mark). Assuming you use the same name and have a yellow bearded avatar?
That's me (you found me!). It's my blonde half-orc from DDO.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Check In 09/27/2024

Hello all, another Friday, another check in .

Script revision continues to flow right along. The biggest difficulty with this one has been finding a decent balance between "Main Girl and "side girl" I'm pretty happy where we're at, I think there's something for damn near everybody. Except Reenie fans. I threw you a bone last update, don't be greedy.

About 473 renders posed and completed at the moment. As I mentioned last week renders were on the backburner this week, but I tried to fit some in while I could.

Started getting animation prep started this week as well, the who,what and where. Getting some initial blocking out, and seeing what might work and what won't.

Rest of this week was still focused on getting things finished in the back end, As well as "IRL" business things. I have some special renders and custom work to finish up this weekend so once October rolls around we're going to be sitting pretty.

It was asked about recently so I'll just make a note here. I'm waiting on one last thing before the Author Definitive steam page will go live. Hoping by this time next week, but might stretch a few days either way soonish.

That's it, not a lot of detail to get into today, mostly just technical rambling. Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a great weekend, I'll see you next Friday.

Sláinte!

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Out of curiosity, has anyone experienced the events in where Valentine loses his fights/gets injured? I know that’s an aspect of injury in the fighting mini-games, but for me, I will never allow him to lose or possibly get injured bc he is Valentine

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Out of curiosity, has anyone experienced the events in where Valentine loses his fights/gets injured? I know that’s an aspect of injury in the fighting mini-games, but for me, I will never allow him to lose or possibly get injured bc he is Valentine
only sadists/masochists.

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
I did try it, but suffice to say not in my main run. Valentine doesn't lose his first two matches no matter what you do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No matter how easy or hard it goes for Valentine in a fight, reactions from others never change. But I believe this will change when he faces Marshman or a champion. Both would be quite climactic.

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes