VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Doubtful.

Like I said, first game made sense because the 2 girls had been close since they were kids. I can't see the dev throwing throuples together for no reason whatsoever.
well

vi and amrit would make sense so far as i played :unsure:

i mean they both have this var

$ mcnabrival = 0
$ mcnabfriend = 0
$ amritlove = 0
$ amritfriend = 0
$ amritconfidence = 0
$ amritinterestingirls = 0
$ vilove = 0
$ vifamily = 0
$ vigrief = 0
$ viacceptance = 0
$ viinterestingirls = 0
$ serenafriend = 0
$ serenalover = 0
$ serenafwb = 0
$ serenainterestingirls = 0
$ kanalove = 0
$ kanafriend = 0
$ kanainjury = 0
$ kanainterestingirls = 0
$ elspethlove = 0
$ elspethfriend = 0
$ elspethtrust = 0
$ elspethsecrecy = 0
$ elspethinterestingirls = 0

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Yes, that's the first game.

Lyndie and Aoife are the throuple. They have been friends since they were kids and do pretty much everything together including fucking the same guy.
screenshot0001.png

what do I do what do I do
do I compliment her or do I compliment the bike

what's the best for a loving relationship

she's just so impossible to read

but that's why I love her

Reactions: kartolas

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Stew confirmed it on Discord tho.

View attachment 1653698
Think i'm going to follow Friendly's example with this one. Just follow the story and ignore the romance.

I enjoyed the first one because the throuple made sense, I don't get that here and I can't express the words to describe just how much I hate Patreon chosen story content.

That's just really disappointing.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Think i'm going to follow Friendly's example with this one. Just follow the story and ignore the romance.

I enjoyed the first one because the throuple made sense, I don't get that here and I can't express the words to describe just how much I hate Patreon chosen story content.

:mad::poop: totally agree

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1653704

what do I do what do I do
do I compliment her or do I compliment the bike

what's the best for a loving relationship

she's just so impossible to read

but that's why I love her

The what?":

$ elspethlove += 1
$ elspethtrust += 1

"Of course.":

$ elspethfriend += 1
mc "Is there something else here I should be checking out?"
scene elspethgarage15 with dissolve

e "Doesn't seem to be."
scene elspethgarage16 with dissolve

e "I know you wouldn't find anything else interesting here."
scene elspethgarage17 with dissolve

"{i} Oh that's not fair."

menu:
"Sneak a peek.":

$ elspethlove += 1
$ elspethtrust -= 1
$ elspethsecrecy += 1
scene elspethgarage18 with dissolve

e "Busted."

mc "That I was."
scene elspethgarage19 with dissolve

e "Guess you found something else to look at."
jump elsgaragevisittwo
"I'm stronger than that.":

$ elspethlove += 1
$ elspethtrust += 1

mc "Not falling for it."

"Oh shit! I didn't realize you were there.":

$ elspethfriend += 2

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Were at episode 3 out of only Stew knows how many. That's quite early to decide "XYZ doesn't make sense", no?
Not at all.

Characters have been introduced and none of them have that same vibe and closeness that Lyndie and Aoife did.

Here we're going to have multiple throuples included 1 voted on ... again, just no ... while none of them have anything close to the bond shown by the girls in the first game.

Also consider the point that these aren't very long stories and by 3 episodes in last time we were about half way through. By now they had all made their intentions clear (minus Dru who had yet to appear) and Lyndie/Aoife was already established.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Speaking without knowing the developer and from my point of view, I think the developer is following the same line as the harem games: The more girls, the better. Not being a harem game, it gives you the possibility that the MC ends up with 2 girls in a relationship of 3.

As you said, a relationship of 3 is fine. Adding another one doesn't seem adequate to me. And, adding one more that is left to the decision of his patrons.... To me, it's a poorly made decision, honestly.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
From what I've seen so far, The Author had a better story in general. Again, So Far, this one is not even in the same league. I prefer the more serious tone of The Author than the "juvenile" story of this one. There's the war part of course and that's interesting but imho not enough. I have to say I got bored 2 times while playing this chapter but that's probably my fault for having just one LI and don't touch the... "juveniles". For instance, The Author was also full of girls but I didn't got bored with girly stuff. The author was more deep. This one is constantly interrupts with choices that give points for this and that which breaks the immersion for me And even more because I have absolutely no romantic interest in most choices. That didn't happened in The Author. In The Author I also chose one girl and sometimes I questioned that choice, In the unbroken I haven't so far and I doubt I will. For the story we have here, there are too many girls, they get in the way of the story progressing. The difference between other titles is that here the MC is interesting, the girls aren't all interested in him for unknown reasons. Better but not good enough. That's how I feel about it.
Ofc, in terms of renders, this one is on a different league. There's no comparison.
In this one the only dialogues and therefore story I consider interesting are the ones with Espelth.

Make no mistake, I love this game and it's one of the best I've played but, IMHO, from what I've seen so far, The Author was better in so many ways.

Sep 3, 2020
From what I've seen so far, The Author had a better story in general. Again, So Far, this one is not even in the same league. I prefer the more serious tone of The Author than the "juvenile" story of this one. There's the war part of course and that's interesting but imho not enough. I have to say I got bored 2 times while playing this chapter but that's probably my fault for having just one LI and don't touch the... "juveniles". For instance, The Author was also full of girls but I didn't got bored with girly stuff. The author was more deep. This one is constantly interrupts with choices that give points for this and that which breaks the immersion for me And even more because I have absolutely no romantic interest in most choices. That didn't happened in The Author. In The Author I also chose one girl and sometimes I questioned that choice, In the unbroken I haven't so far and I doubt I will. For the story we have here, there are too many girls, they get in the way of the story progressing. The difference between other titles is that here the MC is interesting, the girls aren't all interested in him for unknown reasons. Better but not good enough. That's how I feel about it.
Ofc, in terms of renders, this one is on a different league. There's no comparison.
In this one the only dialogues and therefore story I consider interesting are the ones with Espelth.

Make no mistake, I love this game and it's one of the best I've played but, IMHO, from what I've seen so far, The Author was better in so many ways.
I disagree The Author was kind of weird and it made no sense

like for example even if you are only interested in one girl

and you paid no attention to the other girls

the girls would talk and act like if you were in a relationship with them too

Reactions: performant

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
[...]
Also consider the point that these aren't very long stories and by 3 episodes in last time we were about half way through. By now they had all made their intentions clear (minus Dru who had yet to appear) and Lyndie/Aoife was already established.
The author had an ending with a girl who wasn't even a part of the game, only mentioned two or three times.

Reactions: AmerHST

seden

Aug 22, 2016
A very good game, the story base is uncommon, first time seen I guess.
Thanks a lot STWADev.

Reactions: kartolas

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Wellll.... I don't know that I'm the best example to be following. Aren't you a romantic at heart?

giphy (8).gif

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I disagree The Author was kind of weird and it made no sense

like for example even if you are only interested in one girl

and you paid no attention to the other girls

the girls would talk and act like if you were in a relationship with them too
I paid attention to them all I liked them and their personalities. Here I have absolutely no interest in interacting with them. They are uninteresting and bore me, all besides Espelth.
But my point was the story, The Author was deeper and more serious, it even made me cry a couple of times. This one feels empty in comparison.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes