VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Think i'm going to follow Friendly's example with this one. Just follow the story and ignore the romance.

I enjoyed the first one because the throuple made sense, I don't get that here and I can't express the words to describe just how much I hate Patreon chosen story content.

That's just really disappointing.
I haven't had a chance to play the new update yet but I completely agree with your post Ava. I already think throuples make no sense in this game but the fact that he is adding patron chosen story content is really disappointing.

It reminds me of what drifty did for Leap of Faith by letting patreons vote on characters for a possible threesome which made no sense storywise and ended up killing any interest I had in that game after that happened.

Reactions: Eric_Draven

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First thanks for another excellent update. You continue to raise the bar in this very enjoyable VN.
I'm on a path that tries to be a good guy, no infamy, and cultivating love with all the ladies. I wonder if I'm missing much content by avoiding being an arrogant asshole. Without giving to much away, am I missing much?

Reactions: operamini
Sep 3, 2020
I paid attention to them all I liked them and their personalities. Here I have absolutely no interest in interacting with them. They are uninteresting and bore me, all besides Espelth.
But my point was the story, The Author was deeper and more serious, it even made me cry a couple of times. This one feels empty in comparison.
well if we are talking about story and not relationship

yeah the Author was pretty good

I think this episode was used just so certain characters could could meet certain characters and that's it

yes it was pretty boring at times but it's only episode 3

I think this episode was used as set up for future exciting episodes

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I'll chip in with my two cents on the matter. I understand the concern, but at this point we aren't even a fourth of the way into the story. We've barely scratched the surface of who many of these characters are, and how they view relationships. They're still developing and finding their footing.

As for patron voted content I'd point out the Author also contained it. It's not the patrons telling me willy nilly what to do, they get a choice between the story that I've already written. I'm willing to let people express what they might have interest in seeing, but in the end I'm only writing the story that I want to write.

Appreciate the input either way though, always important to see what's being discussed.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I'll chip in with my two cents on the matter. I understand the concern, but at this point we aren't even a fourth of the way into the story. We've barely scratched the service of who many of these characters are, and how they view relationships. They're still developing and finding their footing.

As for patron voted content I'd point out the Author also contained it. It's not the patrons telling me willy nilly what to do, they get a choice between the story that I've already written. I'm willing to let people express what they might have interest in seeing, but in the end I'm only writing the story that I want to write.

Appreciate the input either way though, always important to see what's being discussed.
Sure, that's why I used the words "so far" so many times. Still, virgin girl with attitude, well...

About throuples and patron votes on those, I couldn't care less, since I'm sure those will be avoidable.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'll chip in with my two cents on the matter. I understand the concern, but at this point we aren't even a fourth of the way into the story. We've barely scratched the surface of who many of these characters are, and how they view relationships. They're still developing and finding their footing.

Ooooh! Can we do an...

giphy (9).gif

Patreon Ending?

J/K

I really like the fact that you spend time developing the characters instead of having everyone fucking the MC by the 4th episode. I guess I'm a sucker for a slow burn romance...

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Well, at least I figured out Ines protect is her protecting Vi from getting hurt by MC.

So far I had the patience for 3 saves:

1) Horndog, sleep with anything that moves but be a "nice" guy.

2) Amrit.

3) Viridiana (I think this one will be my "canon" run Vi is just too sweet for words.

I may do a Kana and or Elspeth run if I get bored later. Right now, going to replay Leap of Faith, I could use a good cry :)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
love the storytelling here the right words and the right jokes at right moment and i never feel it you overdo some situations so i really enjoyed reading here and is much appreciated that some experience wirtter is doing good in the Avn world.
the true for me is that even i enjoyed the first novel i really see a more mature script over here and i dont talking about grief o penance i talking in general ,but sometimes whe writters trying to tell us a story they are seelling us they view so generally when i try to see a movie i try to chek if has his path from a book so first i intent to read it and later take the movei to enjoy [95% of the cases are that the scriptwriiter somehow screw a bestseller or nice story with tv or movie bullshitsif not bcs he think he can be better writter than the original author or bcs the studio has his hands over ot and the finished word ] how many of us we read the book and the movei tell us a ridiculous and totally different story or narrative .so here is very easy for me i love the story so far i love the chars so far not to heavy drama but no so cheap class b shit . but after played for the third time i encountered certain error like in the scene viridiana and ines in bed the names are wrong even if you clearly understand which one is answering and who is questioning or interrogating or stating but after that nothing too disastrous .in the rendering yeah well i find alot of errors but nothing major is more a little bit off of time.i rally glad to see that isnt so easy to chosse even of we are at 1/4 of the vn the roght LI and you can see even his friend mcnab sees the change in the behavior of the mc after the fight and normally some LI are antagonist to the hero ....not in this case all of his LI till now in rather open up and loud or even in from of joke are saying to him the same, so for those who choose be a ashole offf aste of your time completely here and im gald even if i want can be a douche like in real life you dont need to be a douche to let dowm someone. my choose till now is everyone bcs we can. at least right now the choices arent so critical .Overall a nice vn and a better storytelling

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
I haven't had a chance to play the new update yet but I completely agree with your post Ava. I already think throuples make no sense in this game but the fact that he is adding patron chosen story content is really disappointing.

It reminds me of what drifty did for Leap of Faith by letting patreons vote on characters for a possible threesome which made no sense storywise and ended up killing any interest I had in that game after that happened.
The only game I ever cared about having a throuple was Freeloading Family, I wanted Leah, Alice and MC because it made the most sense to me, here is different but whatever.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
game is still young so any of girls might end on throuple.
Agreed. It's common to see in this forum where people jumped into conclusion by boxing the characters as if they're going to be static and stay the same throughout the whole game. I definitely agree with you that characters can grow/change that they'd fit into the potential throuple path in the future. Knowing the quality of the writing of the dev, I'm looking forward to see how the story unfold and relationships built between the characters.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Agreed. It's common to see in this forum where people jumped into conclusion by boxing the characters as if they're going to be static and stay the same throughout the whole game. I definitely agree with you that characters can grow/change that they'd fit into the potential throuple path in the future. Knowing the quality of the writing of the dev, I'm looking forward to see how the story unfold and relationships built between the characters.
Sometimes it's better to stay away from certain threads because of this fact. I try to let the story play out a bit more before being too overzealous.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 3] + scrappy's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes