VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
attach as thumbnail not as full pic. f95 is sometimes bad at loading full sized attachment.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A few teasers from the developer on Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 04/17/2022

Just a couple of quick and easy previews today. The first one I just think Vi looks adorable so I had to share it. The latter two... well lets just say that it's a little glimpse into a very important scene that may be happening this update. One that is very important to the development of a certain young woman...

For those who celebrate I hope you have a lovely Easter. Thanks as always for the support and I hope you all have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 04/20/2022

This week the lovely Ines gets her title screen. Also shows off a little something else wink wink. In honour of our resident Parisian I'm posting on Europe time.

Think it'll be finalised at 33,000 words. Running through a few more drafts and then of course it's off to the proofer.

About 762 renders posed, 690 of them completely rendered and post done. Able to focus more on renders this past week so that's felt nice. Always good to be back in the artist chair.

Animations still no progress. I'll of course let you know when it changes.

Just a run of the mill update today. Hope you all are doing well and thank you all as always for the support. Have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 04/20/2022

This week the lovely Ines gets her title screen. Also shows off a little something else wink wink. In honour of our resident Parisian I'm posting on Europe time.

Think it'll be finalised at 33,000 words. Running through a few more drafts and then of course it's off to the proofer.

About 762 renders posed, 690 of them completely rendered and post done. Able to focus more on renders this past week so that's felt nice. Always good to be back in the artist chair.

Animations still no progress. I'll of course let you know when it changes.

Just a run of the mill update today. Hope you all are doing well and thank you all as always for the support. Have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
This week has seen the completion of 198 renders and 0 animations, as well as a reduction of 2000 words. Overall, we are now averaging ~76 renders, 0 animations, and 3670 words per week since Part 3 was launched. Here are the charts:
Static render progress is still holding steady and it sounds like the initial script is more or less complete. So things seem to be going well, and hopefully we'll get some animations soon so we can start charting them, too.

In the meantime, not much more to say. I'm not a particular fan of Ines, and the skull motif doesn't do much for me (maybe if she also had an eyepatch). But she does look pretty so definitely nothing to complain about.

Cahmon

Jul 24, 2021
Yup. I was pretty sure already, but that shot kinda seals the deal for me. My MC is doomed. Need to make sure Vi doesn't kill him, because Ines is going to get wifed. And then Ines will potentially murder him for the couple side pieces.
Melissa from Acting Lessons, Ines here. You have a very particular type and great taste my friend.

Reactions: karo60

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Melissa from Acting Lessons, Ines here. You have a very particular type and great taste my friend.
Which is a bit odd, I admit. I generally prefer my ladies to have a fair bit more color to them, but it's hard to argue with such magnificence.

I'm fairly certain that I will enjoy Vi more from a sheer character/personality aspect, but Ines so far is really nice, too. Maybe they'll be a package deal and MC won't have to worry about a knife in his throat. :)

Reactions: Cahmon

Cahmon

Jul 24, 2021
Which is a bit odd, I admit. I generally prefer my ladies to have a fair bit more color to them, but it's hard to argue with such magnificence.

I'm fairly certain that I will enjoy Vi more from a sheer character/personality aspect, but Ines so far is really nice, too. Maybe they'll be a package deal and MC won't have to worry about a knife in his throat. :)
Vi and Ines is the most obvious of all the potential throuples so I think it's safe to assume MC's throat is safe

Reactions: karo60
4.70 star(s) 115 Votes