VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest update from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 03/22/2022

Howdy,

Hope everybody is doing well. I believe I mentioned a few weeks ago we'd exceeded 300 patrons over here . The above render is just a little thank you render for getting me to that point. Love y'all. Now on to business.

Have about 27,000 words converted. That's about where I was hoping to be, the goal is to have a first draft entirely finished by then end of the month, then have a few weeks of punch up work. Hoping not exceed 40,000 words this update, but we'll see.

The first 170 or so renders are posed. 93 rendered and about 60 completely done with post.

Nothing else worth noting gamewise this week. I'm going to take a few days and focus on customs and some other renders I need to finish and then hop back into full development this weekend refreshed.

Alright that's it for today. Hope you all have a lovely rest of your week! Thanks as always for the support.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A few preview pics from Patreon:

Sneak Peek 03/27/2022

Just a little look at scenes from this upcoming update. As script begins moving into the final stages it'll be time to move into the more complicated renders. I'm incredibly excited to show you some of the new things I've been working on, but for now these images will have to do.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a safe and lovely upcoming week.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon update:

Check In 03/30/2022

Yo,

It's that time again, title screen reveals. This one is a modified version of another render I did that I just loved. So it gets to be included in official capacity.

Have about 35,000 words converted. I'd say that's a pretty passable first draft. Now I'll be spending time looking through seeing if I need to add or cut anything, fix flow. The usual editing nonsense.

Sitting at about 250 renders posed,177 of them completely rendered and put through post. Now that I've finished my first draft I'll be hitting the posing harder. Very excited to get some of these scenes started. This chapter has been one of the ones I've been looking forward to doing since before the game started. I don't want to spoil too much, but I think no matter your waifu there's a little something you'll enjoy.

Nothing more for me today, gonna spend the rest of today finishing up my special render sets and customs for the month.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your week! Thanks as always for the support.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another Patreon poll:

Cosmetic Poll 04/03/2022

An easy little cosmetic poll for you this week. Not going to spoil what for, but you're smart, you can probably figure it out.

A 0%

B 85%

C 15%

20 votes total 8 days left

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Another Patreon poll:

Cosmetic Poll 04/03/2022

An easy little cosmetic poll for you this week. Not going to spoil what for, but you're smart, you can probably figure it out.

A 0%

B 85%

C 15%

20 votes total 8 days left
Definitely B that shit screams Amrit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea b too, c is like she's gonna go jogging on underpants and a isn't bad but looks more beach attire.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished playing ch.3 and I thought it was excellent except for all the cockblocking between Vi and the MC. Even that shared kiss at the end ultimately was frustrating as it was easily blamed on the alcohol. I honestly hope we can manage to date more than 1 girl at a time because as gorgeous as all the LIs are in general, I cannot choose between Vi and Els. Fingers crossed our dense MC will finally make some real progress with either or both of them in the next update.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just finished playing ch.3 and I thought it was excellent except for all the cockblocking between Vi and the MC. Even that shared kiss at the end ultimately was frustrating as it was easily blamed on the alcohol. I honestly hope we can manage to date more than 1 girl at a time because as gorgeous as all the LIs are in general, I cannot choose between Vi and Els. Fingers crossed our dense MC will finally make some real progress with either or both of them in the next update.
Kana is more my style. While I like Els appearance the most out of all the girls but I absolutely hate pacifist and vegetarian so she got a big negative point. That leaves Kana and Vi.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ilhares and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Kana is more my style. While I like Els appearance the most out of all the girls I absolutely hate pacifist and vegetarian so she got a big negative point. That leaves Kana and Vi.
Kana and Vi are number 2 and number 1 for me!

Reactions: NukaCola

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Addendum. I agree that Els is absolutely fantastic. Rena as well. Ines.. spectacular. Amrit... how can you not love? It is definitely shaving the cat to get to my favorite here lol.

Now..... I think Charlotte (is that her name? from the author one-best friend of the Author, red head gorgeous buxom Asian doll baby, I think she had Landers as hers in the split of friends... if SHE makes an appearance, fuck.... that is going to make all choices very difficult again, because I adored her in the Author AVN)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Honestly I wasn't aware Els was a vegetarian, which while disappointing isn't a deal-breaker for me...honestly adorable Amrit is right up there with Vi and Els as my favorite LIs...not sure what the possible throuple combinations will be, but I'm already dreading having to choose between my favorites at this point. Given how many times Vi has shot down Ines's offers to share the MC, the only one I can see her possibly share him with would be maybe Amrit, however she does not seem interested in sharing him at all with anyone if possible.

In contrast, Amrit, with all her girl love points would probably be the most obvious willing to share him with another potential girlfriend of her own...who that is remains to be seen, but I don't think Kana's the obvious choice since she clearly has a crush of her own on the MC and her own complicated background... and may prefer a more traditional one-on-one relationship.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Almost a year late to this game but Amrit is my baé, but my waifu aside.
This is an amazing game. Good story telling with good plot with gripping atmosphere and dialogue, Hopefully is stays like this for a long long time. One thing that can be abit overwhelming is the choices.
I must admit without a Walkthrough ill be completely lost, like every couple of lines there is a choice (that I love makes me immersed) but also would had given me anxiety if i didn't know what to pick to go the route i wanted.

But other than that. 10/10

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest update from Patreon:

Check In 04/06/2022

Check In time.

This week the star of our title screen is the lovely Amrit, isn't she just a cutie?

Have about 37,000 words converted. Ended up with 42,000 at first, but I've done some trimming to get back down, still want to lose a little more weight on this update, but not too much. Trying to trim to a final draft of 34,000. We'll see.

About 367 renders posed, 350 of them completely rendered and put through post. Wasn't as productive as I'd hoped the past week, but sometimes that happens. Planned myself buffers this dev cycle for just such an occasion so we're doing okay.

Sat down and took a look at what I'll need animation wise this update. Still not 100% sure but looking like I'll have 25-30 animations, depending. We'll see how that looks after we have a final draft.

Alright back to work. Appreciate you all reading my rambling. Thanks as always for the support.

Sláinte!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
A full 5-star game, out of 40+ reviews.

That must be some kind of record.
Reviews of games early in their cycle tend to trend positive. I'm sure this has happened in the past. That said I think that this VN easily has earned its reviews and I expect that quality to continue. Honking good VN, I have nothing other than positive things to say about it.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes