VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 05/11/2022

Best Bro Alistair this week, good lord the poor guy look like he could use a hug.

Writing is at the same place. Still making some final flow edits to this scene. Close to happy, but still needs just a little more tweaking. Should have the final draft off to my proofer by this time next week.

About 1,466 renders posed, 1250 of them completely rendered and postworked. As I mentioned last week, most of this week was focused on getting that very time consuming scene rendered, managed to sneak in a few poses but most of my horsepower went to finishing the big puppies.

Animations are at about 19 of 35. Managed to sneak in a few of these as well.

Pretty basic update this time, no special news, just keeping my nose to the grindstone as much as possible before I leave.
Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 05/11/2022

Best Bro Alistair this week, good lord the poor guy look like he could use a hug.

Writing is at the same place. Still making some final flow edits to this scene. Close to happy, but still needs just a little more tweaking. Should have the final draft off to my proofer by this time next week.

About 1,466 renders posed, 1250 of them completely rendered and postworked. As I mentioned last week, most of this week was focused on getting that very time consuming scene rendered, managed to sneak in a few poses but most of my horsepower went to finishing the big puppies.

Animations are at about 19 of 35. Managed to sneak in a few of these as well.

Pretty basic update this time, no special news, just keeping my nose to the grindstone as much as possible before I leave.
Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
Based on these numbers we completed 135 renders and 6 animations this week. The overall average now stands as ~104 renders and 1.6 animations per week since Part 3 launched. No update on the word count, so presumably it remains at ~33k. Here are the charts:
Based on the current trend, it looks like STWADev won't quite finish the predicted animations before he goes on vacation at the end of May. Likewise he's currently a month and a half away from matching the render count from Part 3. So I'd say we probably won't see Part 4 until July, but we can always hope for a faster turnaround than expected.

Interesting pic of Alistair. I'm not sure I'd have said he needed a hug, but then I find it difficult to get a read on him; he seems to keep his mood under tight wraps. Curious to see where this will go in game.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Interesting pic of Alistair. I'm not sure I'd have said he needed a hug, but then I find it difficult to get a read on him; he seems to keep his mood under tight wraps. Curious to see where this will go in game.
I agree on all of this. Re the picture specifically, I would just describe his expression as 'pensive', or 'puzzled', or maybe even 'contemplative'. Like he's working through something in his head. Interesting the different ways faces can be read (obviously STWAdev has additional context we are missing that may fill in the "could use a hug" characterisation).

Reactions: ename144

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
is this game already completed? because it says on changelog that the story is already completed.
Are you a non-native English speaker? I only ask because it is rather clear in the changelog that it is referring to just the part 3 update stating: "This version is story complete...".

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of teasers from the developer:

Sneak Peek 05/15/2022

Hello my lovelies.

Just a little preview for you this week. Another glimpse of Els going a bit more formal. This scene is fun... that's all I can really say on that without giving too much away. Let's just say that how your relationship with her has been so far will have a significant impact on both this scene and events heading forward.

That's enough teasing though. I hope you all have a lovely upcoming week and thank you for the support.

Sláinte!

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021

Sneak Peek 05/15/2022

Hello my lovelies.

Just a little preview for you this week. Another glimpse of Els going a bit more formal. This scene is fun... that's all I can really say on that without giving too much away. Let's just say that how your relationship with her has been so far will have a significant impact on both this scene and events heading forward.

That's enough teasing though. I hope you all have a lovely upcoming week and thank you for the support.

Sláinte!
The Red-haired Goddess :love:

Sep 3, 2020

Sneak Peek 05/15/2022

Hello my lovelies.

Sláinte!
Els my love my life my everything

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: kartolas and Arigon

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The Red-haired Goddess :love:
Els my love my life my everything
10000000000000% agree my friend!
Peace
meh-mediocre.gif

LOL, just had to mess with you guys... I may love redheads but I don't really care for her as a character. Either she has no flaws (rich, beautiful, super intelligent) and is boring af or she has all of those attributes and has a huge flaw (insane jealousy perhaps?). I need to see how the story plays out and see if her beauty is more than skin deep (aka I am a picky bitch).

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1812999

LOL, just had to mess with you guys... I may love redheads but I don't really care for her as a character. Either she has no flaws (rich, beautiful, super intelligent) and is boring af or she has all of those attributes and has a huge flaw (insane jealousy perhaps?). I need to see how the story plays out and see if her beauty is more than skin deep (aka I am a picky bitch).
how-dare-you-james-franco.gif
you're lucky you're my brother:cautious:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 1812999

She's a red head. Her flaw is that she is deeply insane and can hold a grudge so tight it could turn coal into a diamond. The only hope she has is that she isn't green-eyed, which turns it all up to 11. At least that's my personal experience with the type. ;)

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes