VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
She's a red head. Her flaw is that she is deeply insane and can hold a grudge so tight it could turn coal into a diamond. The only hope she has is that she isn't green-eyed, which turns it all up to 11. At least that's my personal experience with the type. ;)
Having been married to my red haired Irish babydoll for 15 years now, I can say that breaks that stereotype, but she is an ER nurse and also does work with pediatric hospice, heart of pure gold. Also named Elizabeth. Soooooo
I was screwed from the first.
Peace

Reactions: MrFriendly

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Just finished the last update... This game is next level quality. Thanks to the Dev! Perfect writing.

The LI's are all amazing :love:

Reactions: VOYEUR

Monkeratine

Oct 8, 2019
View attachment 1422337

Overview:
Fighting was always in Valentine's blood. From petty street fights, to Ranger school and finally to the 5th Special Forces Group he had thought he had found his way. Years later, he finds himself living in the heart of London, carving a path for himself in the competitive world of Mixed Martial Arts. Not the life he had envisioned himself all those years ago, but comfortable nonetheless. When a sudden tragedy leaves him the only link a young woman has to the rest of the world he finds himself thrust into a role he had long thought left behind. Can he navigate the dangerous world of professional sports, while managing to keep himself and those around him safe and sane? Or will he finally succumb to the pressure around him and break?
The choices you make will not only impact yourself, but everybody around you, choose wisely.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-21
Release Date: 2022-02-18
Developer: STWAdev
Censored: No
Version: Part 3.1
Language: English
Other Game: Something to Write About: The Author
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: Android* -
Compressed* - Torrent*

Extras: Walkthrough/Cheat Mod* - Gallery Mod* - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1237911 View attachment 1237912 View attachment 1237913 View attachment 1237914 View attachment 1237915 View attachment 1237917 View attachment 1237918
Mega link for Windows is down. Can it be updated ? Thx.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Mega link for Windows is down. Can it be updated ? Thx.
When this happens, as I understand it, you should click the report button the OP and let them know that way. I am sure that I will be corrected if I am wrong but the mods don't read the threads.

Reactions: Monkeratine

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When this happens, as I understand it, you should click the report button the OP and let them know that way. I am sure that I will be corrected if I am wrong but the mods don't read the threads.
well they read since posts not that related to topic tend to vanish.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
well they read since posts not that related to topic tend to vanish.
It depends on the thread and the modder. Some do read the threads, but other threads are just too big to police that way, or the modder has multiple threads to look after. In those cases, they rely on people reporting posts before they act.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report from the developer on Patreon:

Check In 05/18/2020

Alright quick and dirty.

Looks like final word count for the chapter will hold at about 30,000 not quite as long as part 3 but there's also a significant amount of show don't tell so less words, but more renders.

About 1,724 renders posed, 1300 of them completely rendered and postworked. Spent the last week pretty heavily focused on getting poses out as that's the most time consuming part of the art process nearing the final scenes of the update so hopefully I can finish getting them posed before I leave next week, we'll see if the render god is kind.

Animations are at about 27 of 39. Yes I added some. Please don't hate me.

That's it. Trying to get as much update work done as possible before the trip, but also have a ton of things I need to get finished and prepped for traveling as well. Doing what I can with the time I have. Thank you as always for your support, and your patience and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

PS: For my Purple Belts and above I'm just letting you know you'll still receive special and lewd render sets this month. House decision on theme, but I just didn't want you wondering if those were still in play.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Progress report from the developer on Patreon:

Check In 05/18/2020

Alright quick and dirty.

Looks like final word count for the chapter will hold at about 30,000 not quite as long as part 3 but there's also a significant amount of show don't tell so less words, but more renders.

About 1,724 renders posed, 1300 of them completely rendered and postworked. Spent the last week pretty heavily focused on getting poses out as that's the most time consuming part of the art process nearing the final scenes of the update so hopefully I can finish getting them posed before I leave next week, we'll see if the render god is kind.

Animations are at about 27 of 39. Yes I added some. Please don't hate me.

That's it. Trying to get as much update work done as possible before the trip, but also have a ton of things I need to get finished and prepped for traveling as well. Doing what I can with the time I have. Thank you as always for your support, and your patience and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

PS: For my Purple Belts and above I'm just letting you know you'll still receive special and lewd render sets this month. House decision on theme, but I just didn't want you wondering if those were still in play.
Let's see. By my calculations we added 50 renders and 8 animations this week. We also lost 3000 words since our last solid data point back in April. The overall average is now ~100 renders and 2.1 animations per week since Part 3 launched (and ~2300 words/week if you're interested). Here's the chart version:
We the additional animations expected it seems definitive we won't complete the animations before STWAdev goes on vacation. So it will probably take until late June to complete the expected animations. It's hard to say if the static renders will be complete by then or not: we don't really know what the target is and it's not clear if any of them could be completed over the break. If I had to guess, I'd predict we'll at least match the render count from Part 3 and productivity during the break will be low (as it should be, frankly), so it will probably take a couple more weeks. Add in some testing and that puts us in the mid-July range for release, though again that's very speculative.

Curious preview, not sure what to make of it yet.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of teasers from the developer at Patreon:

Sneak Peek 05/22/2022

Sometimes Kana tries to be sexy...

And sometimes Kana gets what she wants.

Ladies are making moves this update, wonder who wants the win the most...

Thanks as always for your support, I'll have one more weekly update on Wednesday before I leave, that should give you a good idea of how I'll be handling Patreon stuff while I'm abroad. Have a lovely upcoming week!

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes