VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Strangly enough, there is a rival stat with McNab in the mod. You can use it when the MC and him discuss going for Elspeth.
I think the Rival value is going to be more about down-the-line, whether or not he stabs you in the back. There are multiple times it appears. He looks like the kind of guy who'll betray a friend if you don't play your cards right.

That said - if he wants Elspeth, and she's interested in him, I'm totally going to support it. If he's not gay, of course. I'm still not to sure about that. Nothing has popped up to convince me he's really into women yet.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I think the Rival value is going to be more about down-the-line, whether or not he stabs you in the back. There are multiple times it appears. He looks like the kind of guy who'll betray a friend if you don't play your cards right.

That said - if he wants Elspeth, and she's interested in him, I'm totally going to support it. If he's not gay, of course. I'm still not to sure about that. Nothing has popped up to convince me he's really into women yet.
Yeah, probably. But it was interesting seeing this stat pop up at the conversion about Elspeth.

Purely visually, McNab does seem kind of odd, though. Always with that conniving look...

Reactions: Ilhares

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer on Patreon:

Check In 06/09/2022

Hey folks.

Just a quick little check in letting you know I'm still functioning. I'll be returning home this weekend so I can finally get back to some real work. I've been getting antsy in all honesty so I'm as excited about that as you are.

Script is officially proofed and finalised.

My last scenes are just far too large for even the new laptop to pose, so until I'm home nothing much to be done there.

Currently caught up on coding with what I have done as well. So it's all just waiting for me to get home now and finish up.

For my blue belts I'll have your post put up on Monday this week when I'm back and settled. So a little late, but I do owe you guys and I'll make sure you're payed what you're owed.

Thanks again for all your patience while I was on my trip. I really do appreciate how supportive you guys have been. I think this update will be well worth the wait though.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your week, and thank you so much for your support.

Sláinte!

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Latest progress report from the developer on Patreon:

Check In 06/09/2022

Hey folks.

Just a quick little check in letting you know I'm still functioning. I'll be returning home this weekend so I can finally get back to some real work. I've been getting antsy in all honesty so I'm as excited about that as you are.

Script is officially proofed and finalised.

My last scenes are just far too large for even the new laptop to pose, so until I'm home nothing much to be done there.

Currently caught up on coding with what I have done as well. So it's all just waiting for me to get home now and finish up.

For my blue belts I'll have your post put up on Monday this week when I'm back and settled. So a little late, but I do owe you guys and I'll make sure you're payed what you're owed.

Thanks again for all your patience while I was on my trip. I really do appreciate how supportive you guys have been. I think this update will be well worth the wait though.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your week, and thank you so much for your support.

Sláinte!
Cant' wait! thanks for.... caring.

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
This is a fantastic game with an actually interesting story. The models are very well done too. Dev is probably irish the way the redheads are designed :sneaky:

Reactions: VOYEUR

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
really appreciate the work of art. coming from first game and just seeing the improvemeants. and story how it all goes together. and emotions spread out humanly. and not just cock fest or ai. loving upclose with emotion style. eye ext stuff. cant wait to see future updates and info. :coffee: time for another coffie

Reactions: VOYEUR

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 06/15/2022

Hey guys!

Back home and back in the saddle! I'll give you one more thank you for your patience while I was away, but now it's time for heavy work.

As mentioned last week the script is finalised. I promise I will absolutely not add another scene last minute. I swear... Please believe me.

About 1,820 renders posed, yes the number did drop a bit, one of the scenes I had worked with had a fairly major error that need to be fixed so the scene has to be redone. I only have three more scenes left to pose but they're the largest ones so pose time will go accordingly. About 1489 of the renders completely rendered and postworked.

Animations are at about 35 of 41. Haven't hit those yet since my return.

Coding is at about 60%, So on the majority side of finished.

Now that I'm back and able to take inventory on where I'm at I feel pretty confident in saying that I won't be able to squeak the update out by the end of the month. I was hoping so, but I know my limits, as well as the limits of my hardware, and I can only serve to hurt myself by giving a date I can't reach. I would expect it sometime next month.

For my blue belts and above I decided to give you a little special treat. Since you were so patient with me whilst I was gone I'm going to be doing something a little different for you. I'll be doing a private art livestream for you guys where you can actually watch me work on a scene from the upcoming update. You'll get to see a little of my workflow, as well as an opportunity to see something of the upcoming update early. For those unable to join us live in the discord I'll make sure to get it recorded and upload it for you later, so you won't miss a thing. I don't have an exact date, but probably this weekend I'll put a warning post up the night before so people have ample preparation.

It's good to be back, now let's finish this up and get it into your hands ASAP

Sláinte!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 06/15/2022

Hey guys!

Back home and back in the saddle! I'll give you one more thank you for your patience while I was away, but now it's time for heavy work.

As mentioned last week the script is finalised. I promise I will absolutely not add another scene last minute. I swear... Please believe me.

About 1,820 renders posed, yes the number did drop a bit, one of the scenes I had worked with had a fairly major error that need to be fixed so the scene has to be redone. I only have three more scenes left to pose but they're the largest ones so pose time will go accordingly. About 1489 of the renders completely rendered and postworked.

Animations are at about 35 of 41. Haven't hit those yet since my return.

Coding is at about 60%, So on the majority side of finished.

Now that I'm back and able to take inventory on where I'm at I feel pretty confident in saying that I won't be able to squeak the update out by the end of the month. I was hoping so, but I know my limits, as well as the limits of my hardware, and I can only serve to hurt myself by giving a date I can't reach. I would expect it sometime next month.

For my blue belts and above I decided to give you a little special treat. Since you were so patient with me whilst I was gone I'm going to be doing something a little different for you. I'll be doing a private art livestream for you guys where you can actually watch me work on a scene from the upcoming update. You'll get to see a little of my workflow, as well as an opportunity to see something of the upcoming update early. For those unable to join us live in the discord I'll make sure to get it recorded and upload it for you later, so you won't miss a thing. I don't have an exact date, but probably this weekend I'll put a warning post up the night before so people have ample preparation.

It's good to be back, now let's finish this up and get it into your hands ASAP

Sláinte!
Hard to get too much data here, but we might as well do what we can. We completed 89 renders and 0 animations over the last three weeks, an average of ~30 renders and 0 animations per week; not too bad for a vacation. Overall, the average is now ~87 renders and 2 animations per week since Part 3 launched. Words appear to be unchanged. In chart form, that looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like we're closing in on release, but are still at least a few weeks out. We should have a slightly better idea next week once we're back to a normal pace.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I got around to tying this out and I have to say I'm kicking myself for waiting so long. I am confused about how you are "meant" to approach the relationships in this one though. I really like how you have many options to turn down and accept there offers but at the same time it almost feels like you are supposed to play the field. I really like doing solo routes in these but they are all so likeable that I am having a hard time of it.

Another thing I like is how most of the renders are just sexy shot of the LIs to avoid what I call "unearned lewds". That is until the end where he decided to spoil that with Kana. That was unfortunate to say the least but lucky for me I was still looking at the text so I only saw it through my peripheral vision. I know how odd it sounds but it's just how my brain works. Also the renders seem hit or miss a lot of the times. They look fine but the expressions and body language often don't match the dialogues at all. Other than that I'm holding my breath for the next update.

Reactions: Cahmon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got around to tying this out and I have to say I'm kicking myself for waiting so long. I am confused about how you are "meant" to approach the relationships in this one though. I really like how you have many options to turn down and accept there offers but at the same time it almost feels like you are supposed to play the field. I really like doing solo routes in these but they are all so likeable that I am having a hard time of it.
no harem atm buy still have fun with 'em all and suffer later.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017

Another thing I like is how most of the renders are just sexy shot of the LIs to avoid what I call "unearned lewds". That is until the end where he decided to spoil that with Kana. That was unfortunate to say the least but lucky for me I was still looking at the text so I only saw it through my peripheral vision. I know how odd it sounds but it's just how my brain works. Also the renders seem hit or miss a lot of the times. They look fine but the expressions and body language often don't match the dialogues at all. Other than that I'm holding my breath for the next update.
if its gonna be anything like their previous game then you can pursuit pretty much every girl without missing most of the events (you most likely still miss some) and there is gonna be a major choice closer to the end of the game where you'll have to choose lets call it "main" Li and see the ending, but its kinda too early for now to think about it i think

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of teasers from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 06/20/2022

Hey guys!

Hope this finds you well. Here's one of the renders we worked on yesterday. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I also snuck another one that you might have missed on discord in there.

Art stream went decently enough, I think once this update is finished I'll be adding it into more of a rotation, just to give folks something a little different. The VOD will be up probably next Sunday, need to do a little editing and fat trimming to get you guys a more smooth experience with a little less loading times.

Hope you're all well and thanks as always for the support. Have a lovely week.

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes