VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest report from the developer on Patreon:

Check In 05/26/2022

No pretty preview this week, and most likely the next few, as you know I'll be out of town. Gonna make this as quick as possible so I can finish getting ready, I leave tomorrow afternoon.

Writing complete unless my proofer finds some major issue that absolutely needs to be fixed.

About 1,903 renders posed, 1400 of them completely rendered and postworked. Still a bit behind where I'd like to be, but what's new. I purchased a new laptop that will give me the ability to pose while I'm in Europe, so hopefully I'll find the time to get a little bit of work done.

Animations are at about 35 of 41. Nothing my new laptop can do about these so they'll have to wait until I get home.

So I leave tomorrow the 27th in the evening and have about a 10 hour flight. I'll try to check in on Discord when I land so y'all know I made it safely. I'll be home the 13th of June, and I'll get cracking on finishing up this update the moment I get home. I have some Patreon posts preloaded to go off while I'm gone, but I may miss an update or so, I apologise in advance.

Bit morbid, but just in case I want you all to be aware I do have a trusted friend who has access to my accounts, if needed for whatever reason they'll keep you in the loop. And I'll be trying to keep up in our Discord when I can. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. I appreciate your continued support and if you don't hear from me here, I'll catch up with you all again June 13th.

Sláinte!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Latest report from the developer on Patreon:

Check In 05/26/2022

No pretty preview this week, and most likely the next few, as you know I'll be out of town. Gonna make this as quick as possible so I can finish getting ready, I leave tomorrow afternoon.

Writing complete unless my proofer finds some major issue that absolutely needs to be fixed.

About 1,903 renders posed, 1400 of them completely rendered and postworked. Still a bit behind where I'd like to be, but what's new. I purchased a new laptop that will give me the ability to pose while I'm in Europe, so hopefully I'll find the time to get a little bit of work done.

Animations are at about 35 of 41. Nothing my new laptop can do about these so they'll have to wait until I get home.

So I leave tomorrow the 27th in the evening and have about a 10 hour flight. I'll try to check in on Discord when I land so y'all know I made it safely. I'll be home the 13th of June, and I'll get cracking on finishing up this update the moment I get home. I have some Patreon posts preloaded to go off while I'm gone, but I may miss an update or so, I apologise in advance.

Bit morbid, but just in case I want you all to be aware I do have a trusted friend who has access to my accounts, if needed for whatever reason they'll keep you in the loop. And I'll be trying to keep up in our Discord when I can. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. I appreciate your continued support and if you don't hear from me here, I'll catch up with you all again June 13th.

Sláinte!
Let's see... it appears we've completed 100 renders and 8 animations in the 8 days since our last diary, an average of ~88 renders and 7 animations per week. Overall, the average stands at 99 renders and 2.5 animations per week since Part 3 launched. The animation target was quietly bumped up by 2. Words appear to be holding steady at 30000. Chart version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things are more or less the same as last week. As anticipated, we're about a week from reaching the target animations, which hopefully will be finished soon after STWAdev returns - assuming he won't need to add any more to the target. Once the animations are complete that will hopefully allow more time to focus on the static renders and we'll be able to finish them up before the end of July. For now we'll just have to be patient and hope STWAdev enjoys his vacation.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A few more Patreon teasers from the developer:

Sneak Peek 05/30/2022

Hey look at that, I managed to sneak a post in. Just some images from a scene I kind of love this update, I just think it's tonally fun. Having a nice time here in London, I'll give you a more detailed update later this week when I can find the time.

Thanks again for the support I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
A few more Patreon teasers from the developer:

Sneak Peek 05/30/2022

Hey look at that, I managed to sneak a post in. Just some images from a scene I kind of love this update, I just think it's tonally fun. Having a nice time here in London, I'll give you a more detailed update later this week when I can find the time.

Thanks again for the support I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!
How beautiful Elspeth is :love:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Sorry, this developer doesn't do harem games. You will have to be satisfied with a throuple or two.
Nope, these are date sims. There are going to be throuples but never a harem.
One can only hope. But if you play the game with the "walkthrough, cheat mod" there appears to be an "Into Girls Point" for each of the main LI's.

That at least indicates something... i'm hoping for, not necessarily a harem, but at least a fun adventure with all the hawt LI's. :ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
One can only hope. But if you play the game with the "walkthrough, cheat mod" there appears to be an "Into Girls Point" for each of the main LI's.

That at least indicates something... i'm hoping for, not necessarily a harem, but at least a fun adventure with all the hawt LI's. :ROFLMAO:
I inferred from those that it opens up paths for characters that the MC isn't involved with (and/or helps with a threesome arrangement) as the game goes on. i.e. having Vi sleep with Amrit, and later maybe she'll be more open to sharing you with Ines, while Amrit's gone off to sleep with Kana.

Though watching Vi tussle with Katie certainly didn't hurt my feelings at all. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Yes, there are throuples which require them to be into girls.

There isn't going to be a harem though.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

I haven't tried that particular mod, but there are mods that will allow you to follow all paths in one playthrough. That way, you could at least get to the endings with all the girls. When such a mod is not available, I sometimes try to adjust the scripts myself to achieve the same result. It can be a pain in the ass to do though, depending on how the scripts are structured. Never going to try it in a game like BaDIK.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest words from the developer on Patreon:

Check in 06/02/2022

Hey!

You've all been so patient whilst I've been on vacation that everybody gets a little sneaky render today. But only because you've all behaved.

Still out of country obviously but a little news to share. Final draft of the script is off to the proofer. He'll be doing the excellent job he always does in making sure you get the best product possible.

Actually managed to find the time to completely pose a substantial scene while I'm out here as well. Which feels nice I must admit. But I've been mostly good, doing my best to try and enjoy myself at least a little while I'm out here.

I actually went out to Hyde Park for a lovely little picnic the other day. Got some work done while folks did park shit, but it was nice. Being back in London has been great for inspiration and I'm charged up and really ready to get crocking once again when I get home. Leaving for Paris in a few days and hopefully I'll find a little additional inspiration there. Maybe for Ines...

Have almost all my current renders coded into the script, so we're actually in a pretty decent place. Release window is just going to come down to how long the remaining poses and animations take to render upon my return to the States.

Anyway I've faffed about far too long. Know this wasn't a traditional update, but I'm trying to keep it loose on vacation ya know? Seriously though thanks for your patience and support and I hope you have a lovely month.

Sláinte!

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I inferred from those that it opens up paths for characters that the MC isn't involved with (and/or helps with a threesome arrangement) as the game goes on. i.e. having Vi sleep with Amrit, and later maybe she'll be more open to sharing you with Ines, while Amrit's gone off to sleep with Kana.

Though watching Vi tussle with Katie certainly didn't hurt my feelings at all. :)
So, by this stat, you're implying that these lovely ladies sleep with each other outside of our enjoyed view? I thnk not.

No way the dev is that cruel. With this level of writing i thinks he know exactly what we want to see. ;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So, by this stat, you're implying that these lovely ladies sleep with each other outside of our enjoyed view? I thnk not.

No way the dev is that cruel. With this level of writing i thinks he know exactly what we want to see. ;)
No, I'm saying that at one point you can literally tell Vi to go sleep with Amrit instead of MC. I am hypothesizing that those you are not romantically involved with would live their own lives, because fuck you, you're not living in a nunnery.

Whether the dev lets us see it or not from time to time? Well, that's an entirely different matter, I would not presume to to speculate what he'll do in that case. I personally wouldn't mind having a bit of a peek. :)

For me, I have pretty much no interest in the ring girls or the (lawyer?) chick who keeps throwing herself at the MC. She's not unattractive, I'm just getting too much of a crazy vibe off her. Bunny boiler. Best to just steer clear as far as I'm concerned. I'm also just not that interested in Elspeth, though she seems like great friend material.

If she happens to take up with somebody else (like McNab), I am entirely OK with it. He is, in theory, your friend. Hey, I like my friends to get laid, too. Though I don't need to see it in his case, my relationships only need one penis.

Reactions: patachoucs

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
No, I'm saying that at one point you can literally tell Vi to go sleep with Amrit instead of MC.
I think that was a different context... Her brother died, she felt lonely and wanted to stay in the MCs room. You had the option to deny her and tell to stay with Amrit instead, though.

Although, Amrit definitely goes both ways... the whole boob squish thing :ROFLMAO:

For me, I have pretty much no interest in the ring girls or the (lawyer?) chick who keeps throwing herself at the MC. She's not unattractive, I'm just getting too much of a crazy vibe off her. Bunny boiler. Best to just steer clear as far as I'm concerned.
I can see your point. Although, the first ring girl is one of the hotter girls in the game (imo) and she sets up with a threesome.

As for the lawyer chick, she only recently started throwing herself at the MC after knowing each other for years... so i can look past the crazyness, lol.
If she happens to take up with somebody else (like McNab), I am entirely OK with it. He is, in theory, your friend. Hey, I like my friends to get laid, too. Though I don't need to see it in his case, my relationships only need one penis.
Strangly enough, there is a rival stat with McNab in the mod. You can use it when the MC and him discuss going for Elspeth.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes