VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Point is: I love sushi (including all the very not traditional variants so popular in Europe & US), so to have MC go 'eeeewww' kills the immersion. At least add an 'damn this is good, I'm converted' option to the scene! ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gordon Ramsay on sashimi: ”That”s raw. Listen missy: I”m not gonna listen to your bullshit
to send that crap. It”s fucking raw. Get them in the pan. Let”s go.”
Sushi does not invariably contain fish, either raw or cooked. Sushi is often prepared with no fish at all or with cooked fish. The only essential ingredient in sushi is vinegar rice.
While technically correct (the best kind of correct), many people do not grasp the distinction between sushi and sashimi.
Point is: I love sushi (including all the very not traditional variants so popular in Europe & US), so to have MC go 'eeeewww' kills the immersion. At least add an 'damn this is good, I'm converted' option to the scene! ;)
MC or anyone for that matter has every right to dismiss any dish that looks raw to them.
Immagine Gordon not being there to oversee,
she would have sent out raw food and might have poisoned the guests.

Gordon Ramsay on sushi: ”It”s just fish sliced. That”s all it is. It”s raw fish fucking sliced. We still can”t get that out.”

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
While technically correct (the best kind of correct), many people do not grasp the distinction between sushi and sashimi.
The other main difference between the two, other than sashimi is always served raw, is that there is no rice in sashimi.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Sushi does not invariably contain fish, either raw or cooked. Sushi is often prepared with no fish at all or with cooked fish. The only essential ingredient in sushi is vinegar rice.
I usually prefer sashimi/chirashi. Usually get more fish for less (not as much labor) and it's always the freshest. I do like certain cooked items (smoked salmon, for example), but one of my favorite things is the raw chopped scallop with the Japanese mayo and smelt roe - extra spicy. ;) I usually order that for my "dessert'. :)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Gordon Ramsay on sashimi: ”That”s raw. Listen missy: I”m not gonna listen to your bullshit
to send that crap. It”s fucking raw. Get them in the pan. Let”s go.”

MC or anyone for that matter has every right to dismiss any dish that looks raw to them.
Immagine Gordon not being there to oversee,
she would have sent out raw food and might have poisoned the guests.

Gordon Ramsay on sushi: ”It”s just fish sliced. That”s all it is. It”s raw fish fucking sliced. We still can”t get that out.”
Gordon Ramsay can suck my cock.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Just a regular case of christougenniatiko dentrophobia (fear of xmas trees)..... No reason to assume any sex happening there!
I had assumed it was a flashback, and we find her ex partner was fellating someone else close to her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest status update from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In Nov 11/24/2022

Katie Kafton stepping in as this weeks cover girl accompanied by some sweet treats.

Coding has advanced well, at the moment about 90ish percent of the completed images have been put in. I expect to finish the remaining sometime this weekend, leaving me free to work on images the rest of the week.

2050 rendered out of 2200 posed. The gaps are closing up here, only two larger scenes and various little batches throughout that need to be posed. Hoping that if I skip an hour of sleep each day this week I may be able to finish all the static render posing. Makes my life much easier while I work on other things.

Animations still sitting at that 21 mark, the last batch has some things that need be solved from a technical perspective, and once that's solved they'll get wrapped up. Then it's just finishing final tweaks, lighting and the usual to make sure they're up to standard.

Given the testers an alpha date, hopefully they'll be able to run a a good amount of testing as I finish my last posing and renders, which will reduce the beta time needed.

That final crunch period is always a bit of a nightmare, so if I end up being a day or so off with various posts please forgive me, sometimes things pass by when my nose is to the grindstone.

Hope my fellow Yanks had a lovely holiday or at the very least survived.

I truly appreciate all the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Latest status update from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In Nov 11/24/2022

Katie Kafton stepping in as this weeks cover girl accompanied by some sweet treats.

Coding has advanced well, at the moment about 90ish percent of the completed images have been put in. I expect to finish the remaining sometime this weekend, leaving me free to work on images the rest of the week.

2050 rendered out of 2200 posed. The gaps are closing up here, only two larger scenes and various little batches throughout that need to be posed. Hoping that if I skip an hour of sleep each day this week I may be able to finish all the static render posing. Makes my life much easier while I work on other things.

Animations still sitting at that 21 mark, the last batch has some things that need be solved from a technical perspective, and once that's solved they'll get wrapped up. Then it's just finishing final tweaks, lighting and the usual to make sure they're up to standard.

Given the testers an alpha date, hopefully they'll be able to run a a good amount of testing as I finish my last posing and renders, which will reduce the beta time needed.

That final crunch period is always a bit of a nightmare, so if I end up being a day or so off with various posts please forgive me, sometimes things pass by when my nose is to the grindstone.

Hope my fellow Yanks had a lovely holiday or at the very least survived.

I truly appreciate all the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
I called it! I knew she would get some play eventually. Her opening line in this sequence should be "would you like to taste my muffin?"

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes