VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

camube

Jun 4, 2022
if you like Kana it's a good update. Well worth the $10

And I may have to play the game from the beginning one of these days because the MC displays emotion on this update, and I have a vague memory that this game's MC is so stoic he rarely changes his expression.

The update is Kana-focused so, if you like here, you can look forward to it.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017

And I may have to play the game from the beginning one of these days because the MC displays emotion on this update, and I have a vague memory that this game's MC is so stoic he rarely changes his expression.

Any vi or els scenes?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

Kana *and* a different face of Valentine? That's a great New Year present!

Reactions: ename144

femyo

Feb 2, 2019
Must be a pretty beefy update, since the last version shows just a hair over 3GB on RPDL.
heres what the patreon post said:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unbroken Part 5 Release

Pheew it's here, been a hell of a journey, but we're finally here. Remember it's still my birthday in this time zone so you have to like the update or I'll cry. All kidding aside I'm thrilled to finally have this out to you.

This update comes with

Apx 41,000 words
2950 Still renders
25 Animations

That officially makes this the largest update in the game so far. Technically in my time zone it's still December, so this totally works as still a Christmas episode.
There's a few fixes I just realised I missed on upload, but it'll be another 4 hours with my upload speed so I'll just have to fix them and put them in my 5.1 update, nothing that should effect your enjoyment though. If you do happen to find any major bugs, that have nothing to do with modded saves, lemme know here or on Discord so I can fix them as promptly as possible.
Anyway you can probably guess from the image I chose who happens to be the big poppa of this update. I know some folks have really been waiting so I guess I shouldn't hold you up much longer.

Now this is just sap so feel free to ignore it, but I really want to a moment and just thank you all for the incredible love and support you've shown over the past year, Breaking 500 patrons really meant a ton to me. I can only hope to continue producing content you enjoy and I strive to keep improving my skillset each update.
Now go enjoy some 3d tiddy!
As always thank you for the support and I hope you have a lovely New Year.
Sláinte!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What kind of relationship options does MC have in this story, as there is no mention of any type of relationship in the project description? ...So is this pick one girl and try and ignore all the other girls, or play the field until MC has to lock on to one and choose (casual dating)?

Well I hope MC can choose more than one girl (Maybe a throuple or more), just having to pick one girl is just sad.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes