VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ELSY IS RICH ROYALTY IN THE ONE kingdom that worshipps royalty.
She and MC as the power couple of this game will have no problem walking all over theat patsy.
Guys, I have a theory that this guy might end up being an antagonist. What do yall think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm...Isn't he already, having a given name called Asshole? :unsure:
Beaurocracy of service stops at the people they serve - royalty.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
There was no Serena lewd scene in my play,(maybe just two short apperiance of her) so am i missing something or is just nothing there?

• Sad
Reactions: danny slayer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC lives with ALL the girls and gets to fool around with plenty of them, as they all recognize
hook ups are the sauce they need to be eating in order to keep the peace and living arrangements.
MC owns the house.
What kind of relationship options does MC have in this story, as there is no mention of any type of relationship in the project description? ...So is this pick one girl and try and ignore all the other girls, or play the field until MC has to lock on to one and choose (casual dating)?

Well I hope MC can choose more than one girl (Maybe a throuple or more), just having to pick one girl is just sad.
On the longer run, MC can go after the girl of his life, the girl of his dream, or the girl of his mate.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
What kind of relationship options does MC have in this story, as there is no mention of any type of relationship in the project description? ...So is this pick one girl and try and ignore all the other girls, or play the field until MC has to lock on to one and choose (casual dating)?

Well I hope MC can choose more than one girl (Maybe a throuple or more), just having to pick one girl is just sad.
I'd rather choose a girl than have a harem the truth

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Good thanks if this is Harem I don't even bother downloading thanks for saving me frustration happy new year.
It's not a harem game, just like in The Author there are solo path's for the 5 main girls: Elspeth, Amrit, Kana, Ines and Vi, casual hook ups with side girls and 2 throuple paths which havent been revealed yet but probably gonna be Vi and Ines and Kana and Amrit.

in total: 5 LIs, 7 Side girls and 2 throuples.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
It's not a harem game, just like in The Author there are solo path's for the 5 main girls: Elspeth, Amrit, Kana, Ines and Vi, casual hook ups with side girls and 2 throuple paths which havent been revealed yet but probably gonna be Vi and Ines and Kana and Amrit.

in total: 5 LIs, 7 Side girls and 2 throuples.
wait, Serena is not a main Li? Nooooo damit. You sure? Looking at the banner i see Serena and not Ines. I dont think Ines is a main Li

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I don't like how dialogue is structured in this game, or more specifically, how the MC speaks. His dialogue "sounds" like a soft-spoken intellectual, a writer or something, not an MMA fighter bursting with high T. His behavior as well. His behavior has a lot of M'lady vibes, and not the cocky, womanizing ex Casanova that the game wants to believe he was.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
MC lives in a harem .. THE TRUTH ... the other completed game MC DID TOO.
That's true, other MC lived in a harem as well BUT in my playthrough he didn't touch any of them as there wasn't a single girl he liked in that way. So the game gifted him another girl at the very end (which he wouldn't have gone for either, TBH, but it was a nice gesture). Oh, this doesn't mean I didn't like the game, I played it to the end and thought the psychological elements of the story and MC's personal problems were quite well done and more mature than usual. The girls just didn't float my/his boat at all, no matter how desperate they got and how much they threw themselves at him (and at times that became quite embarassing for them).

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Thanks for this. This gives me a reason to avoid this game. I hate TMI.
Very odd reason to avoid the VN since you don't know the context of the conversation.

Also the "fewer" bit was something I added as a joke because "Less than ten" is grammatically incorrect. It's also a running gag in GoT. That part isn't really in the dialogue, but I suppose a few people missed the joke.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
I don't like how dialogue is structured in this game, or more specifically, how the MC speaks. His dialogue "sounds" like a soft-spoken intellectual, a writer or something, not an MMA fighter bursting with high T. His behavior as well. His behavior has a lot of M'lady vibes, and not the cocky, womanizing ex Casanova that the game wants to believe he was.
One can be both. Having a high testosterone level and being an Alpha Male does not preclude one from having a high Intelligence Quotient score. Nor does it preclude one from being a philanderer. Oft times those with the more libertine morals are the more eloquent of us.

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Very odd reason to avoid the VN since you don't know the context of the conversation.

Also the "fewer" bit was something I added as a joke because "Less than ten" is grammatically incorrect. It's also a running gag in GoT. That part isn't really in the dialogue, but I suppose a few people missed the joke.
according to Merriam-Webster:

Generally, fewer is used when the number of things is counted ("fewer problems") whereas less is used when the number is measured ("less trouble" or "less time"). However, this is not a strict rule and there are accepted instances of less being used with countable amounts such as "250 words or less," "3 items or less," and especially with money ("less than $20") and distance ("less than 3 miles").

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good thanks if this is Harem I don't even bother downloading thanks for saving me frustration happy new year.
It's not a harem, most you can get is a throuple.

Thanks for this. This gives me a reason to avoid this game. I hate TMI.
"Must avoid this game because of a sentence with one girl I don't even know if it's a main LI or not in a game that's not a harem so could pick someone else entirely because i'm a massive douche".....

Out of everyone on this forum, you talk the most bullshit.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's not a harem, most you can get is a throuple.

"Must avoid this game because of a sentence with one girl I don't even know if it's a main LI or not in a game that's not a harem so could pick someone else entirely because i'm a massive douche".....

Out of everyone on this forum, you talk the most bullshit.
I laughed out loud at this post, but you have to realize that if he (or anyone else - not me) reports it, it will get deleted and your humor will be lost to most.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes