VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
according to Merriam-Webster:

Generally, fewer is used when the number of things is counted ("fewer problems") whereas less is used when the number is measured ("less trouble" or "less time"). However, this is not a strict rule and there are accepted instances of less being used with countable amounts such as "250 words or less," "3 items or less," and especially with money ("less than $20") and distance ("less than 3 miles").
nerd.gif

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoying the game.. Writing, Renders and animation rocking it.. Truthfully some of the better writing here on this site I call my home away from home. :)

It's also nice to see the Dev's income growth over time.. well earned.

Last edited:
Reactions: drisarter

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Overall I'm rather (mostly) satisfied with the way this update played out. I've had a soft spot for Katie Kafton since the first time she appeared, so that was really fairly pleasant. Mild disappointment that I didn't get to upwrap Ines for Christmas, though. How am I supposed to make her into Mrs. Valentine at this rate? Gotta continue that family line, I tells you!

And I know the Elspeth fans must be crushed that she's off for the holidays, too.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Got some good progress with Vi + a nice scene with her so I'm satisifed. There were good moments with each of the characters too, particularly the snowball fight. Katie's awful sex banter was a sneaky highlight of the episode, and she probably has the best sex scene variable so far bangedthebaker = True.

It was a great update but the sex animations definitely need some work. The unnatural movements (particularly during the Kana scene) were a bit awkward. Overall though, it's a very good chapter.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
It's not a harem, most you can get is a throuple.
If this is not a harem game, let God come down and see.. I'm not saying things won't explode in front of MC's face eventually if you choose to follow all the ladies, but so far so good for harem fans.

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: ouroboros001

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
If this is not a harem game, let God come down and see.. I'm not saying things won't explode in front MC's face if you choose to follow all the ladies but so far so good for the harem fans.

Regards
But if you know this dev, you know, that someday you will need to choose, so yea, so far you can go for all the ladies but harem ending, like keep all of them, I don't believe it will happen.

Reactions: Mamonetti

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Don't you just love lazy posters? :ROFLMAO:
I think the bar and BaDIK thread are certainly familiar with my general loathing of them. ;) I'm really tempted to craft up a custom sig that just says "If you're unsure or having problems, re-read the first fucking post in this thread".

It wouldn't always be applicable, but would cover a good 90-95% of anybody's issues. Thankfully the devs here don't seem to run into that many problem users.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
is the author as good as this one? Or is the unbroken better?
The Author takes place prior, and while it can be argued as the successor this game will be better in the long run, that should not be interpreted in any way to suggest the original wasn't also quite good. The Author has an exceptional number of fine beauties to appreciate, which may make a cameo appearance (or not) in Unbroken, depending upon your choices.

The artwork most definitely did not disappoint me. My only regret is that I didn't learn about Unbroken for so long into its initial development.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes