VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
what about the story of the author?
Its a good game and the MC of the author and the MC of Unbroken are friends as well and the earlier appears in the latert so its worth playing at the very least for the continuity and the possibility of future crossovers in this game of ones that follow

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I like Vi and Elspeth the most but I doubt Elspeth would work in a throuple and looking at the guide theres no girl-girl points with her the way there are for other girls at least not yet.

I know it would be too much work for the author to do but the rest of the girls inis/amrit/vi/kana/Serena seem like they could work as a throuple in any combination.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I like Vi and Elspeth the most but I doubt Elspeth would work in a throuple and looking at the guide theres no girl-girl points with her the way there are for other girls at least not yet.

I know it would be too much work for the author to do but the rest of the girls inis/amrit/vi/kana/Serena seem like they could work as a throuple in any combination.
For me Vi has been #1 since the beginning, but I like Elspeth too mostly because I'm intrigued by her.

I think this dev's talent at character writing comes through the most with Elspeth. On the surface, she's empathetic, supportive, and pacifist and she apparently has some of the same demons as MC. But it's also been reinforced so many times that she only shows what she wants to show because she's intensely guarded. And Zaina being wary of her could also hint that MC subconsciously doesn't trust Elspeth fully and considers her dangerous.

Basically, I'm getting timebomb vibes from her. All of the characters have some shit in their past that they're trying to overcome, but I feel specifically in Elspeth's case it's worse... Like if something sets Elspeth off, people are going to get hurt.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and pacifist
She's not pacifist.

Something she's done has made her claim it but if Elsp is actually pacifist then Angelina Jolie is turning up at my house so she can tongue fuck me to orgasm heaven.

You don't get trauma like hers by keeping your hands clean, girls probably killed just as many as Valentine and responsible for more.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
:sleep:Yaaaaay long awaited update, ever since last year!:sleep:
:unsure:Come to think of it, that was yesterday.:unsure:

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
I understand, but some games, even being a fantasy, likes to try keep it "real" and in this one, you can date some girls but sometime you need to choose what to do, who you will like to build a serious relationship and I believe you will have a choice to "end" alone.
I'm okay with needing to keep up the verisimilitude but think it's okay for a guy like this to have a harem, be able to support that kind of polyamorous relationship both financially and personally, but also retain a deep meaning. Is that easy to pull off? No. Many fail at it but this guy? I have enjoyed it. I don't even mind a monogamous route as I said. I also wouldn't mind if you lot can get whatever ending you want. That's fine too isn't it? We can all win here I think.

But I'm not saying he goes after every girl with legs. That would be terrible.

That is an excuse you can use to justify any BS you need though. "Harem ending" never make sense and destroy the pertinence of the characters and story.
Whoa, that's a bit extreme but I think you know what I meant though, right?

Reactions: mofonistik

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thanks for this. This gives me a reason to avoid this game. I hate TMI.
You won't be missed.

You can justify anything with this flawed reasoning. Like "This is fiction therefore It's ok to have ...". Harem ending alternate between the cringe, ridiculous and risible. Destroying any sense and logic that the story and characters had.
Bless your heart!

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
She's not pacifist.

Something she's done has made her claim it but if Elsp is actually pacifist then Angelina Jolie is turning up at my house so she can tongue fuck me to orgasm heaven.

You don't get trauma like hers by keeping your hands clean, girls probably killed just as many as Valentine and responsible for more.
You can be a pacifist while having previously taken life. Just like someone can become vegetarian while having eaten meat in the past. My point is, just because "girls probably killed just as many as Valentine and responsible for more" doesn't mean she can't be a pacifist now. It's not a binary where 'anyone who has ever done anything violent can't ever become a pacifist'. In fact I suspect it's pretty common for people who have experience with violence (including former soldiers) to become pacifists later.

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021

Yeah she was in army intelligence right? Could be any number of things. Involved in torture. Got bad intel that led to drone strike on innocent civilians or even just did her job well and got intel that resulted in the deaths of many people. Whatever it is feels like it is probably deeper then even Valentines guilty conscious

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
She's not pacifist.

It would appear she was involved in the intelligence and data analysis aspects - perfect for a pacifist since that is where you can have the greatest impact on reducing casualties and carnage. Whatever her trauma is, it likely either stems from a mistake that led to high losses (on either side of the equation), or the fact that she took the family duty seriously and served at all.

While some things in the world are binary, the world itself is not, which is what your assertion suggests. Even so, AJ wouldn't get within 100 miles of you and would likely have a RO served based on your comment. Her dad would simply kill you outright. ;)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
She's not pacifist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would make a lot of sense storywise

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes