VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You don't get trauma like hers by keeping your hands clean, girls probably killed just as many as Valentine and responsible for more.
Hmm, i figured her trauma was mostly related to losing her brother.... We don't know what happened there... and yeah, her service without any doubt added some... But the story tells us she joined the army as a pacifist... Army service being one of the family traditions, her reason may very well be related to losing her brother and taking his place as a result of her guilt or some self inflicted penance or just to prove him wrong for something he said.... Elspeth not being able to watch the fight seems more like a hint she's seen her brother getting beat up in a similar way... Compared to witnessing frontline casualties any MMA fight is like a day at the beach getting a suntan...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I really got confused in the cinema with Els, why would she be dangerous? Do you think she is working with the people that are investigating you?
I guess it's more like she is dangerous as in Valentine might lose his heart to her.... and she might be able to hurt him...
Most other girls are just one of many.... It's the woman he was going to marry telling him this...

Reactions: Valentine.

praefectaus

Jan 25, 2021
After the convo with Alistair in the kitchen just after the snow battle I get an error saying my relationship with Amrit is not defined(Name error: name 'amritpermanenfriendzonde' is not defined). I can't progress beyond it because it gives me the wrong scene. Ideas anyone?

Svark

Dec 4, 2017
After the convo with Alistair in the kitchen just after the snow battle I get an error saying my relationship with Amrit is not defined(Name error: name 'amritpermanenfriendzonde' is not defined). I can't progress beyond it because it gives me the wrong scene. Ideas anyone?
Looks like there's a spelling mistake in the script-file. Should be amritpermanentfriendzone

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Wow, after the nod to the Undertaker in a previous chapter, we now find out Kana was the victim of pretty much a carbon copy of the Montreal Screwjob, with Trinity as her Shawn Michaels. Dev certainly knows his WWE lore! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I get the hit that Davis's accident may not have been an accident and that Els may have for some reason been in some combat or watched someone die in combat. But something tells me that our little french girl is more than meets the eye.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes