VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The Author takes place prior, and while it can be argued as the successor this game will be better in the long run, that should not be interpreted in any way to suggest the original wasn't also quite good. The Author has an exceptional number of fine beauties to appreciate, which may make a cameo appearance (or not) in Unbroken, depending upon your choices.

The artwork most definitely did not disappoint me. My only regret is that I didn't learn about Unbroken for so long into its initial development.
what about the story of the author?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
what about the story of the author?
That's why I kept playing it. Good stories can make me overlook bad art. Good art doesn't make me overlook bad stories. Admittedly, I was a total sucker for Beatrix. (Lyndie's nice, too) Didn't really care for most of the others, despite how good the renders were.

Plus it was nice to have a story based around an MC who wasn't your average pasty-white Magic Cock wielder.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If this is not a harem game, let God come down and see.. I'm not saying things won't explode in front of MC's face eventually if you choose to follow all the ladies, but so far so good for harem fans.

Regards
Those are the devs words, not mine.

There will not be a harem ending. It's going to be the same as the first game where you will have to make a choice.

Most that will happen is some girls will be okay with a throuple. You will not be able to end the game with everyone.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Great update very fun wish Elspeth had more content but what was there felt wholesome. Maybe it's just my shitty memory but the overarching story is getting a little too confusing to keep track of update to update so might wait for a few updates to pile up before picking this game back up so I don't have to go back and replay it in order to refreshen my brain to MC's history.

Knowing it's not going to be a harem game I wonder how MC can possibly detach himself from some of these girls without majorly fucking things up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There are throuples, that's as high as you will get.
As long as Ines is among them you'll not hear me complaining. I am curious about these new faces from Valentine's past that are cropping up, though. Weird enough that people are digging into his past, sure, but even weirder that somebody his monitoring him enough to see that people are looking into him. He must have done something pretty shady for people to keep an eye on him to that level.

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
But if you know this dev, you know, that someday you will need to choose, so yea, so far you can go for all the ladies but harem ending, like keep all of them, I don't believe it will happen.
Elspeth is enough for me if that happens, but honestly I hate it when a game can't decide what it wants to be. Harem all the way for me. I've not had a problem going harem route so far. It's a fantasy man. Let us have it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Elspeth is enough for me if that happens, but honestly I hate it when a game can't decide what it wants to be. Harem all the way for me. I've not had a problem going harem route so far. It's a fantasy man. Let us have it.
Harem isn't happening I don't know how many times people need telling......

There are going to be throuples, the end.

Same thing happening here that happened in the first game, eventually you'll have to pick.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I understand, but some games, even being a fantasy, likes to try keep it "real" and in this one, you can date some girls but sometime you need to choose what to do, who you will like to build a serious relationship and I believe you will have a choice to "end" alone.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I remember that the Author (the previous game) had at least an option to see all the endings available without having to replay more than once (or that was part of the WT mod, I'm not 100% sure). As long as there is something similar that would be fine. There's people who dont't have the time to replay everything n number of times

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I remember that the Author (the previous game) had at least an option to see all the endings available without having to replay more than once (or that was part of the WT mod, I'm not 100% sure). As long as there is something similar that would be fine. There's people who dont't have the time to replay everything n number of times
I believe it was a MOD. But when you finish it, you can always skip the parts that you already played it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was a mod.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes