VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
How longer will the MC be blue-balled by El :KEK:
Isn't it funny that the hottest lewd scene so far is the one that isn't animated? (Elspeth in the pool).

Honestly I still have nightmares after those new sex animations in Part 5. The unnatural movements are too distracting.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Isn't it funny that the hottest lewd scene so far is the one that isn't animated? (Elspeth in the pool).

Honestly I still have nightmares after those new sex animations in Part 5. The unnatural movements are too distracting.
I speculated that he used a new rendering method. I reviewed the older animations and they were pretty good. I hope we're seeing learning curve and not change in direction. If they were slowed down to about 1/3 speed (and if his dick didn't sort of stretch and bend at least a couple times), I think they'd be okay. Or maybe fewer "slides" were used to create the animations - if 20 were used before, maybe now it's only 8-10. Don't KNOW what it is, but something is off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022

I think bj from Amrit was the hottest and very well animated. Though, I won't disagree any animated scene. They are all so good.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021

That pool scene was great.

And yeah, I noticed something was off about the scenes in chapter 5. I don't remember if they were as well as previous chapters, but the last ones really stood out to me. The flow was weird, the models were weird, the MC basically turned into a different person in animated scenes. I don't know what happened.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Immersion is a shit here. It took me a lot of time to figure out what is actually happening, who am I, who are all those people I suppose to know (tbh I still don't know more than I do). In the introduction I set name of my best male friend(?) from the past, the second one is female and her name cannot be changed. The time until I met the first one I already met dozens of others and it does not seem I have any special relation with him (and never met the female one, just mentioned once) so I don't get the purpose here. There is some kind of Center where MC helps, his friends work there, this is all somehow related with ex-militaries but what, who, why, where it is all big unknown. How am I supposed to make decisions if MC knows those people for years and I have no idea who are they? MC was military but he is also some kind of playboy-celebrity, why is he even MMA trainer? He went to military just after school so when he get all the knowledge of fighting? Not much sense to me, so much questions, so little answers.

Decisions itself are another mystery. I played with Scrappy mod so I saw consequences of each dialogue but... they differs and I still felt blind. Love is confusing since it is often sexual and nonsexual but secrecy? Protect points? Grief? Rival? Acceptance? What does they even mean? I know variables should be hidden for better immersion but still it is a game and not real life, good understanding of made choices are crucial here.

Language level here is on another level based on what I played so far (almost all top VNs). I knew my vocabulary is pathetic but wow, this game made me reconsider installing some language learning app on my phone. I often had to use Google to find meaning of words or idioms which was pretty good actually. Dialogues seems very natural and mature but yeah, non-advanced English players should be prepared to use dictionaries once in the time.

Characters as I mentioned above should be better described from the start. It was annoying to interact with people MC knows for years and I had no idea who are they. Although overall they seem fine, just emotionless of MC kills it all imo. Tbh I skipped like 1/3 of current content because it became so boring... There is nothing happening actually, they keep talking with each other but there is nothing really from it. Amrit seems to be the best character, rest of them are ok but nothing to be remembered of.

Renders are very good, animations are slightly worse but good enough to me.

Sex scenes are very good but hmm... They are lack of something, cannot tell what that is.

Overall it is ok but has far greater potential. I think some kind of encyclopedia could help, something to store all known knowledge, there is just a lot of talking and not much of wider context information which kills gameplay. Still fingers crossed for future development.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Immersion is a shit here. It took me a lot of time to figure out what is actually happening, who am I, who are all those people I suppose to know (tbh I still don't know more than I do). In the introduction I set name of my best male friend(?) from the past, the second one is female and her name cannot be changed. The time until I met the first one I already met dozens of others and it does not seem I have any special relation with him (and never met the female one, just mentioned once) so I don't get the purpose here. There is some kind of Center where MC helps, his friends work there, this is all somehow related with ex-militaries but what, who, why, where it is all big unknown. How am I supposed to make decisions if MC knows those people for years and I have no idea who are they? MC was military but he is also some kind of playboy-celebrity, why is he even MMA trainer? He went to military just after school so when he get all the knowledge of fighting? Not much sense to me, so much questions, so little answers.

Decisions itself are another mystery. I played with Scrappy mod so I saw consequences of each dialogue but... they differs and I still felt blind. Love is confusing since it is often sexual and nonsexual but secrecy? Protect points? Grief? Rival? Acceptance? What does they even mean? I know variables should be hidden for better immersion but still it is a game and not real life, good understanding of made choices are crucial here.

Language level here is on another level based on what I played so far (almost all top VNs). I knew my vocabulary is pathetic but wow, this game made me reconsider installing some language learning app on my phone. I often had to use Google to find meaning of words or idioms which was pretty good actually. Dialogues seems very natural and mature but yeah, non-advanced English players should be prepared to use dictionaries once in the time.

Characters as I mentioned above should be better described from the start. It was annoying to interact with people MC knows for years and I had no idea who are they. Although overall they seem fine, just emotionless of MC kills it all imo. Tbh I skipped like 1/3 of current content because it became so boring... There is nothing happening actually, they keep talking with each other but there is nothing really from it. Amrit seems to be the best character, rest of them are ok but nothing to be remembered of.

Renders are very good, animations are slightly worse but good enough to me.

Sex scenes are very good but hmm... They are lack of something, cannot tell what that is.

Overall it is ok but has far greater potential. I think some kind of encyclopedia could help, something to store all known knowledge, there is just a lot of talking and not much of wider context information which kills gameplay. Still fingers crossed for future development.
I'ts probably already late now, but it would have been better for you to play the first part of the trilogy before this one. The Unbroken is actually already the second part. They are separated, you can play them alone, but there is some intertwining between them (therefore the two mc namings at the beginning). Rating it now low because of that is imo a bit unfair.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 115 Votes