c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks, but uh, what's /advg/?
amateur game developer general, a sub board in 4chan

good luck and i hope you win

S.G. Stonefield

Oct 3, 2020
If you minimize the game during the first H-scene, you can get hard to some of that Claude Debussy no strings attached! :D
Would recommend!

Ragoz

Jan 19, 2019
This game is amazing. The only choice I didn't like was the futa scene not showing anything, it's just implied in the text.

viroa

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
The only choice I didn't like was the futa scene not showing anything
I made an X-ray variant but I was told it lined up weird with the hand, so I ended up leaving it out. I guess it wouldn't hurt to put it in the gallery next update.

Reactions: Ragoz
Jun 25, 2021
im reallt looking forward to this games development the art is amazing and the setting is phenomonally unique. im really hoping we get smore bondage/noncon/futa scenes

cheers to you for being so talented

DrOculus

Dec 7, 2020
Interesting game! I can't help but wonder, perhaps an ability loadout system would work better than a skill point system? It seems the game is somewhat built around the ability to respec whenever you want, so why not just remove the pretense and have a more convenient skill selection menu so you don't need to use the respec item every time? Just a thought. Good work!

viroa

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
ability loadout system
You're right, that would be more convenient. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer so I have to settle with just barely functional plugins. If I could, I'd slap a reset skills button on the same skills page.

Sep 16, 2018
What sequel? I didn't see anything in the OP. Is it the same artist?

I'm not a big fan of having to lose to see content or nonconsent, but the art in this is awesome and I've enjoyed what I've played so far.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes