2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Looks promising, even tho' I'm not into gore and blood.
I see how animation alignment can be hard to get working, but can the PC at least get some nipples and a more detailed pussy?

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Your game is very nice but I encountered a scary problem. I downloaded it to my ssd c-drive & played it without any problems. Then I copied it to my hdd e-drive & gave it a test run. As it was loading I got a popup saying Subject.exe system error (as I recall) & the game closed out. And so did my 2 terrabyte e-drive. It had vanished. Along with all its' contents. After my heart palpitations died down I tried to use a system restore point, but they were all on my e-drive. (Doh!) So I re-started my PC (Cuz, why not?) & I got another popup saying Windows couldn't shut down because the following program (Oxcoooo142) had failed to close. I was too slow on the uptake & the re-start happened before I could close it manually. I managed to close it on the second re-start but I had to hammer my poor mouse to do it. Once I logged back in my beloved e-drive was back again in all its' terra-bitey glory, so no harm, no foul.
Thing is, Oxcoooo142 errors usually occur in Windows Office or Word, & they'll make your system laggy or slow the PC down, not vanish your hard drive. So it's still a mystery.Thought you'd want to know in case it's a problem on your end.
( I run Windows 7 64 bit btw.)

Dec 13, 2017
Your game is very nice but I encountered a scary problem. I downloaded it to my ssd c-drive & played it without any problems. Then I copied it to my hdd e-drive & gave it a test run. As it was loading I got a popup saying Subject.exe system error (as I recall) & the game closed out. And so did my 2 terrabyte e-drive. It had vanished. Along with all its' contents. After my heart palpitations died down I tried to use a system restore point, but they were all on my e-drive. (Doh!) So I re-started my PC (Cuz, why not?) & I got another popup saying Windows couldn't shut down because the following program (Oxcoooo142) had failed to close. I was too slow on the uptake & the re-start happened before I could close it manually. I managed to close it on the second re-start but I had to hammer my poor mouse to do it. Once I logged back in my beloved e-drive was back again in all its' terra-bitey glory, so no harm, no foul.
Thing is, Oxcoooo142 errors usually occur in Windows Office or Word, & they'll make your system laggy or slow the PC down, not vanish your hard drive. So it's still a mystery.Thought you'd want to know in case it's a problem on your end.
which your video card memory number or maybe your HDD is sick and weak by sector is a problem it's better you buy a new one HDD strong or high video graphic card or high memory if high HDD or high video card memory is high cost it's better used high video graphic card or high memory card is cheap price but HDD didn't use only new HDD if you want to use for high HDD can problem more through sector is annoy too that's why

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
which your video card memory number or maybe your HDD is sick and weak by sector is a problem it's better you buy a new one HDD strong or high video graphic card or high memory if high HDD or high video card memory is high cost it's better used high video graphic card or high memory card is cheap price but HDD didn't use only new HDD if you want to use for high HDD can problem more through sector is annoy too that's why
Hmmm... My card is a N-Videa 1050 4 gb. & the HDD is less than a year old. I've run games far more demanding than this with no problems. The processor is an Intel I-7 2600 as well. Not the best but more than adequate. The bad sector theory has merit, tho'. It bears watching at least.
Thanks for helping.

Dec 13, 2017
Hmmm... My card is a N-Videa 1050 4 gb. & the HDD is less than a year old. I've run games far more demanding than this with no problems. The processor is an Intel I-7 2600 as well. Not the best but more than adequate. The bad sector theory has merit, tho'. It bears watching at least.
Thanks for helping.
Not good HDD number No.1 Toshiba HDD is easy to weak and sector disease increase annoy too. No2 Apple I didn't check it. Thank you

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for helping.
Those specs are more than enough. To see if your hard drive is failing, simply get a program that can run a S.M.A.R.T. test. Additionally, you can run a full test, which will go through each sector and see if it's ok, but on high capacity hard drives that might take more than one day and it will render that hard drive useless for the duration of the test.
What I'd recommend is downloading the game again, from a different mirror link and see if there's a change. It might be that your download is corrupt. Also you might want to add the game to exceptions in your anti virus program if you have any, since there's always a possibility that they interfere in some crazy way.
Also, you can check from MS support forums, there's a possibility that error was because of your windows installation.

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Those specs are more than enough. To see if your hard drive is failing, simply get a program that can run a S.M.A.R.T. test. Additionally, you can run a full test, which will go through each sector and see if it's ok, but on high capacity hard drives that might take more than one day and it will render that hard drive useless for the duration of the test.
What I'd recommend is downloading the game again, from a different mirror link and see if there's a change. It might be that your download is corrupt. Also you might want to add the game to exceptions in your anti virus program if you have any, since there's always a possibility that they interfere in some crazy way.
Also, you can check from MS support forums, there's a possibility that error was because of your windows installation.
The mirror link sounds like a great idea, Nemo. I remember reading elsewhere in this thread that somebody got a virus warning from the original download link. I'll go to the Mega mirror & try again. Should've done that in the first place but, if I was the sharpest knife in the drawer I'd probably cut myself.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Looks promising, even tho' I'm not into gore and blood.
I see how animation alignment can be hard to get working, but can the PC at least get some nipples and a more detailed pussy?
Thanks for trying the game!!!

I'm working on a solution for that. Right now because of the morphing system, having a more detailed model is a problem. But I'm trying to figure out what to do about it.

Reactions: t727

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Dude! thanks a lot to let me know this problem!

This can became a huge problem if this is from my side, so I'm going to have this issue pinned here at my office to try to replicate it or if some one else reports something similar. Right now I'm the only one doing this game, so the beta testing is not deep, but your contribution is gold for this project :)

Reactions: Watchraven

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
i passed through the first fucking machine... then i quit.... then i came back, where are the save points?
Hello Granata! Thanks for trying my game!!!

Right now the game has no saving points. You only have check points for when you die, but if you quit the game you lose your progress ( the good news is that there are not much progress to loose because I have only one level :p )

But talking seriously, The serialization system for saving is a work in progress right now, so you can expect to have that functionality soon. The next release will have a huge amount of new stuff on the public area regarding to the graphics, story and cinematics. After that I will back to other systems like the saving one.

Join us at discord to stay update :)

Reactions: ab12

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Hi! The game is often simply closed after another pressing of Esc. There is not enough missing button for skipping scenes and saving. Twice the computer was simply overloaded, possibly because of overheating of the video card (the HD7950 3GB heats up to 83 degrees). Is it possible to add a lower resolution for older computers? And yes, after the transitions of scenes there is an annoying flicker.

SBVox3

Sep 30, 2017
Pretty interesting, but the morph station doesn't work as pressing esc closes the game. Tried three times and then I gave up because getting back there is a lot of stop-starts with all the exposition. Maybe make clickable buttons in addition to keyboard keys?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Pretty interesting, but the morph station doesn't work as pressing esc closes the game. Tried three times and then I gave up because getting back there is a lot of stop-starts with all the exposition. Maybe make clickable buttons in addition to keyboard keys?
that's just horribly enrages this scene with morphing - everything is set up and throws out. deleted the game.

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
Hi Timmy! Thanks for trying the game!!

1. When we start to develop the next playable levels we will put more different enemies of course with more sex spots :)
2. You can loot some outfits now on the 0.4.9c version of the game and we have at least 5 complete cloth sets ready to use on the nest playable levels.
3. The player can't rape enemies, but in the future will be a crowd control mechanic where the player can seduce the enemies to have sex with them and put them out for some time.

:)
sounds great. thanks for all your work

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
So far the game is good it would be good to have a save/load implemented into the game because if you play it for a while like i did i was at the first transformation and then my laptop had to do a restart you have to start all over again i find that kind of annoying just letting you know i don't know if there is one already in the game but i didn't find anything like that just a heads up and if i am wrong then please correct me.

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Dude! thanks a lot to let me know this problem!

This can became a huge problem if this is from my side, so I'm going to have this issue pinned here at my office to try to replicate it or if some one else reports something similar. Right now I'm the only one doing this game, so the beta testing is not deep, but your contribution is gold for this project :)
Thanks for your reply, Mad. I just found your latest update, so I'll be downloading again from Mega to my c-drive, copying to my e-drive & taking it for a spin. Not sure I want to replicate the problem tho'. I'm cowardly that way, so I'll be creating a restore point on my c-drive before I do. Film at 11 !

Also, another friend on this thread sent me a link to a Microsoft support thread about this problem. Thing is, almost everything in the forum concerning that error is about Office being unable to launch. (A big problem for the folks there.) It makes me wonder if the game somehow tried to launch Office & found itself in conflict with it. Is that even possible? Either way it doesn't explain the Houdini act my e-drive tried to pull. Hmmmm...

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes