2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I don't see this in the known bugs, and it's a probably not important, but I'll report anyway. In the room just before you enter the large cells area, on the wall just right of the door that leads into cells area, there is some sort of machine on the wall. You can go to the right of that machine and through a wall which can cause you to fall into oblivion. I'm too lazy to get you a proper screenshot since I fell into oblivion, so I'm gonna do a paint drawing to help.

Also, I see you are working on saving and sex scene preferences, but it would also be nice to be able to change some game settings. For example: turn off motion blur or change mouse sensitivity, since that shit is higher than Snoop Dogg.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Eh, its fairly good, I had no stuttering or FPS issues, just found the camera unwieldy and it seems kinda like its a "must" to be able to zoom in on the action in a game like that :p Hell, at the gore room, even though I'm not into that at all, I still wanted to zoom in to see what you did to make it gorey, since some people equates gore with "Lets just paint them red and hide the leg mesh.

Anyway;
16gb Ram,
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Intel i7-4770k cpu @ 3,50GHz, 3.50 GHz etc.
LOL I can see for your specs that the FPS is not your issue!!! LOL

Now I understand you! Well, the zoom think and more camera options to have the opportunity to explore the ambience is a cool idea!! Let me check what can I implement for the next release. Right now I'm coding the camera cinematic system, so is a good time to do some tests.

:)

Headless10023

Feb 11, 2018
Nice stuff, just wanted to report a bug.

In sex animations if you enter the inventory you can actually exit the animation and go around normally as an invisible character (the animation will continue to remain active forever). You can regain your characters visual by simply going to one of the test chambers? I'm guessing that's the name of them. Once you pass/fail the chamber everything goes back to normal. The sex scene still remains there with the original character haha

Looking forward to future updates!

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I don't see this in the known bugs, and it's a probably not important, but I'll report anyway. In the room just before you enter the large cells area, on the wall just right of the door that leads into cells area, there is some sort of machine on the wall. You can go to the right of that machine and through a wall which can cause you to fall into oblivion. I'm too lazy to get you a proper screenshot since I fell into oblivion, so I'm gonna do a paint drawing to help.

Also, I see you are working on saving and sex scene preferences, but it would also be nice to be able to change some game settings. For example: turn off motion blur or change mouse sensitivity, since that shit is higher than Snoop Dogg.
Dude thanks a lot for playing the game and taking the time to report this issues! :)

This will be fixed in the next release and I'm going to start to work on your suggestions to implement more graphic and control option into the game. I hope I can have it ASAP.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hey, wait a minute, what are those rope clothes and the rope chamber? Are they in public version or those are still limited to patreons?
Hey dude!

The ropes chamber is only on the patrons area :-( and the ropes clothes are ready but not implemented on the cloth system. Maybe on the next release I will add the ropes cloth on the public area :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Nice stuff, just wanted to report a bug.

In sex animations if you enter the inventory you can actually exit the animation and go around normally as an invisible character (the animation will continue to remain active forever). You can regain your characters visual by simply going to one of the test chambers? I'm guessing that's the name of them. Once you pass/fail the chamber everything goes back to normal. The sex scene still remains there with the original character haha

Looking forward to future updates!
Hey dude!!! Thanks for play the game and for the time to write this feedback!! :)

I'm going to start the work to solve this issue and will be ready in the next release!!! :) Stay tunned or if you have Discord Join us!

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
MEGA DOWNLOADS ARE READY!

I'm using the rebrandly.com service to rebrand the urls and to get downloading information and statistics. All this data is very useful to me to keep my attempts to get investment into this project. No hidden surprises or intentions here :)

If you are not familiar with the project you can read more about it and support us at:

Or you can join to our small community at:

If something don't works with any link please let me know to fix it.

Cheers!

Mad

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
MEGA DOWNLOADS ARE READY!

I'm using the rebrandly.com service to rebrand the urls and to get downloading information and statistics. All this data is very useful to me to keep my attempts to get investment into this project. No hidden surprises or intentions here :)

If you are not familiar with the project you can read more about it and support us at:

Or you can join to our small community at:

If something don't works with any link please let me know to fix it.

Cheers!

Mad
so i downloaded the version on op and in the corridor where you gotta press two buttons to unlock the door. the one with crowbar, my character started to walk to the wall no matter which movement button i pressed. there was no checkpoint at the place and that means i gotta start over. is this bug still there in new version?

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
like the concept of the game but will there be different types of enemies and interact-able sex spots in the world? And will the main character be able to get outfits and be able to rape the enemies herself?

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
so i downloaded the version on op and in the corridor where you gotta press two buttons to unlock the door. the one with crowbar, my character started to walk to the wall no matter which movement button i pressed. there was no checkpoint at the place and that means i gotta start over. is this bug still there in new version?
Hello Jhon! Thanks a lot for trying our game!

On that room you need to press 3 buttons. One up and two down. What version do you play where this happens? 0.4.9c? and can you give me more details about when this bug happens?

This area has a check point and I checked that is working, but maybe you create some scenario where it fails. So if you can give me more info I'm going to vanish this problem for the next release.

Meanwhile I'm trying to repeat what you tell on this message to solve it.

Cheers!

Mad

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
like the concept of the game but will there be different types of enemies and interact-able sex spots in the world? And will the main character be able to get outfits and be able to rape the enemies herself?
Hi Timmy! Thanks for trying the game!!

1. When we start to develop the next playable levels we will put more different enemies of course with more sex spots :)
2. You can loot some outfits now on the 0.4.9c version of the game and we have at least 5 complete cloth sets ready to use on the nest playable levels.
3. The player can't rape enemies, but in the future will be a crowd control mechanic where the player can seduce the enemies to have sex with them and put them out for some time.

:)

Reactions: zzdarkzeonzz
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes