2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Too many polite ppl here, but I think someone have to tell you the truth, your game is awful.

- Mouse cursor out of window even when you play it in full screen.
- Pressing certain buttons on keyboard for example the "i" for inventory makes your "f" key to not work anymore.
- No save in the game and the fact you have to lose to get a H scene is retarded that you have to start over the whole thing from the beginning. Even when you "die" your game is bugged out and you have to restart it by force close the application.
- map is boring with long fuckin tunnels and you struggling with the stamina all the time.
- inventory is bugged and clumsy to select the drugs.
- game size is huge compared to the very little content.
- that modification station is at the end of the map which makes no sense.
- running out of drugs makes you stuck in the game and force you to start over.
- bladed shits is just retarded.
- can't change mouse sensitivity or anything at all.

your game is barebone , you should use the 0.001 prealpha version number instead of 0.4?

also add skin color change option to the modification
Hello!

Thanks for trying my game and write the list! All your suggestions are very cool and are now on the To Do List. Please keep tuned for the upcoming versions so you can check when the game is at a point where you can support us :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I have tried many things in hopes to get my cursor to not be shown. It is annoying, mostly because I have two screens, but also because it just look ridiculous. Every time I try to left click or right click, the game is alt tabbed due to the second monitor. I am restricted to only turning left so my cursor does not go off my main monitor.
Hi! Thiss issue is now corrected, I'm preparing the new `public release and I will let you know here when its ready. :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
i know this is rather a stupid question but.....how do you actually use or pick up any of the shots on the ground? pressed every button in my keyboard with no success

Hi!

With the glove equiped you can use the "E" key to pick up the items, but there is a bug that prevent to this happend. On any case, this is now corrected and I'm about to upload the new public release. :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Maybe you meant proof of concept, I didn't see where the game was, also you might want to try being less optimistic with the version numbers, calling something that doesn't even hide the cursor a v0.4.8b is a bit of a joke.
Hi! Thanks for trying our game/Proof of concept :p

Maybe you are right about your suggestion of the version number, but it works as the way it is by now. On any case maybe in the future release I will adopt anew numbering system and I will let you know here :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
ok i see the glitch about pressing i, it does nothing and turns off the f. Still have not figured out how to use any of the substances whatsoever though, and i almost never get knocked down by a cyborg without being killed and hence...have only seen one sex scene, and when dead, literally just lays there with nothing happening
Hi! This GUI bugs are now corrected and I'm about to release a new public update. I will let you know here when its ready! :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
anyone know how to actually get knocked down with being killed? happened once accidentally when I was at half health, allowing me to see the one and only animation i've seen, but any other time, i'm practically killed, go through the one same animation, than lying on the floor dead where I must restart the game again
Hello!

There are 4 sexy animation when you get knocked down by cyborgs:

1. The cyborg in the generator room: Tied in chair.
2. The cyborg in the first open sky area: Doggy Style
3. The cyborg in the roof at the small corridors: Suspended in Air.
4. The 2 cyborgs where you need to turn on the switches to open the door: Deep Troath.

At the 0.4.8b release the Dead/Knock out system has bugs that are now corrected, and I'm about to release the new public version. I will let you know here when it's ready! :)

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
anyone know how to actually get knocked down with being killed? happened once accidentally when I was at half health, allowing me to see the one and only animation i've seen, but any other time, i'm practically killed, go through the one same animation, than lying on the floor dead where I must restart the game again
What worked for me was just blocking the entire time. The kick is what knocks you down. They should do a one-two punch combo, then pause, then do the same combo but end with a kick.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
What worked for me was just blocking the entire time. The kick is what knocks you down. They should do a one-two punch combo, then pause, then do the same combo but end with a kick.
Yeah! The kick is the one that triggers the KO sex animation. The bug happens when you get knocked and die at the same time, then the game freezes. But in the next release this will be corrected. :)

Decadans

Mar 30, 2018
1.started to play, read the instruction, killed the first android, press the F button, and it does not work ... I can not go into the inventory.
2.large locations, action 0, adult content -100 out of 100,battle with android is not a fight, it's a kindergarten.
3.futanari content went for a walk on Mars.
4.The game is raw, with lots of promises.
5.Verdict is a huge minus,personally for me.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
1.started to play, read the instruction, killed the first android, press the F button, and it does not work ... I can not go into the inventory.
2.large locations, action 0, adult content -100 out of 100,battle with android is not a fight, it's a kindergarten.
3.futanari content went for a walk on Mars.
4.The game is raw, with lots of promises.
5.Verdict is a huge minus,personally for me.
Hello Decadants!

Thanks for trying the game!

Many of the problems that you mention are now fixed on the 0.4.9c release. The game still in progress, so we are going to add more and more erotic and playable content. All the feedback is welcome since is the fuel to make this project grow.

Cheers!

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
0.4.9c
The new public release is here!

Download it for free here:

Note: If your computer has 2 video cards, one integrated and one external, be sure to select the external one in the Unity configuration menu.

-----------------------------------------------------------
NEW MECHANICS
  • Check Points system.
  • Clothing looting system.
  • Completely new inventory for items, with ability to eject objects.
  • Inventory for substances simplified.
IMPROVEMENTS
  • New 3D models for pick ups that makes them more recognizable.
  • Improved fighting system animations to avoid hand distortions.
  • The rag doll was reconfigured in the player to avoid strange behavior.
  • The physical system in the breasts was perfected so that they behaved properly with the clothes.
  • Game camera was adjusted in its sensitivity for better control with the mouse.
FIXED BUGS
  • Crow bar disappears when Helen revives.
  • "I" key disables the GUI driver blocking the "ESC" functionality.
  • Physical clothes do not work with breasts.
  • Cursor in the chambers don't show preventing to change the view.
  • Hair changes color in the strings chamber.
  • The GUI of the chambers is not aligned with the buttons.
  • Moving forward when hitting for the first time causes problems when fighting.
  • Morph of clothes in does not work clipping the body.
  • The view cameras in the Chamber of tentacles works badly.
  • Timing for the resurrection needs to be improved.
  • The cursor now hides and locks inside the game screen.
  • The game prevents the player from dying and being sexually abused at the same time freezing the game.
  • Functionality of V010 glove corrected .
  • You can collect all the substances of the public level.
  • The Camera position in the Tentacle Monster Room now works fine.
  • The Skybox bug after triggering a sex scene with the Cyborg in the corridor.
  • Buttons in the cyborgs boxes now work.
KNOWN BUGS
  • Morph of the ropes clothes does not work in the ropes chamber.
  • Player texture stretching with some clothes when crouching.
-----------------------------------------------------------

We continue to develop the main mechanics of the game, such as the ability to save progress, select the type of erotic content available, cinematic system, inventories, etc. In addition to removing as many bugs as possible with each update.

It is for this reason that we continue without creating new Test Chambers, but thanks to this effort, very soon we will be able to start developing the new levels to advance in the history of the game.

Please join us at Discord ( ) and if you like the project your support and feedback are very useful and welcome.

Also gift us with a like and a follow at our networks:

See you at the lab!

Mad

Reactions: chesire

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
1. Game definantly needs more info, I was stuck pressing every button to try and find some kind of "How to play" screen, I did find the signs outside the starting room, but later on in the game I had forgotten some of they keys, so I had to run back to check again.. Would have been nice with a function for the F1 button to pull up the "How to Play" screen.

2. The morph thing.. I donno where that was, never encountered it.

3. Game is generally confusing, I went through the entire thing with only one sex scene, (I guess sex scenes only happen if you lose.. But I've always found it hard to lose on purpose.. Seems counter intuitive..)

4. The description says you can turn off the fetishes you dont like, not sure if its implemented yet or not, but I did not find anything that even hinted at how to do that.

5. Third person camera is fairly hit and miss, I found myself scrolling over and over again to try and go into first person because the camera seemed fairly unwieldy.

6. A lot of things was poorly explained as I said earlier, I found one of the girls doing the worm on the floor, looking like she had been hit with electricity, so I tried healing her by dropping a medkit on her, it did some kind of portal on the floor and thats it.. I still dont know if you can do that or not.

7. I think its a missed opportunity, when towards the end you have 2 girls caged, and one of them is mastubating (Or perhaps shes itching herself, who knows) and you dont get to press E on the cell door or something to kinda zoom in.

Honestly, so far I believe the game has a good base, but it really needs some kind of overhaul when it comes to delivering information to the player.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
1. Game definantly needs more info, I was stuck pressing every button to try and find some kind of "How to play" screen, I did find the signs outside the starting room, but later on in the game I had forgotten some of they keys, so I had to run back to check again.. Would have been nice with a function for the F1 button to pull up the "How to Play" screen.

2. The morph thing.. I donno where that was, never encountered it.

3. Game is generally confusing, I went through the entire thing with only one sex scene, (I guess sex scenes only happen if you lose.. But I've always found it hard to lose on purpose.. Seems counter intuitive..)

4. The description says you can turn off the fetishes you dont like, not sure if its implemented yet or not, but I did not find anything that even hinted at how to do that.

5. Third person camera is fairly hit and miss, I found myself scrolling over and over again to try and go into first person because the camera seemed fairly unwieldy.

6. A lot of things was poorly explained as I said earlier, I found one of the girls doing the worm on the floor, looking like she had been hit with electricity, so I tried healing her by dropping a medkit on her, it did some kind of portal on the floor and thats it.. I still dont know if you can do that or not.

7. I think its a missed opportunity, when towards the end you have 2 girls caged, and one of them is mastubating (Or perhaps shes itching herself, who knows) and you dont get to press E on the cell door or something to kinda zoom in.

Honestly, so far I believe the game has a good base, but it really needs some kind of overhaul when it comes to delivering information to the player.

Hello Etar!

Thanks for playing the game and share your comments!

The morph room is at the roof, near the huge liquid container after the first bridge. It looks like a caged transportation pod. Just remember to pick up the 3 morphing points at the "Morph Charge Station" just after the locked door where the first chamber is.

The sex content selection option is under development right now, but I'm not far from finish it. And about the camera, you are the first persone ever reporting something like that. Can you please share with me your system specs? ;-)

Your idea about to put an action code where the caged girls are at the end is very cool! I will do something about it for sure.

Right now, I'm developing the cienamtic controll for the game and the narrative script so the player can have a tutorial on how to play the game. Maybe you want to join us on Discord ( ), just let me know when you join that is you so i can set up your user right.

Mad

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hello Etar!

Thanks for playing the game and share your comments!

The morph room is at the roof, near the huge liquid container after the first bridge. It looks like a caged transportation pod. Just remember to pick up the 3 morphing points at the "Morph Charge Station" just after the locked door where the first chamber is.

The sex content selection option is under development right now, but I'm not far from finish it. And about the camera, you are the first persone ever reporting something like that. Can you please share with me your system specs? ;-)

Your idea about to put an action code where the caged girls are at the end is very cool! I will do something about it for sure.

Right now, I'm developing the cienamtic controll for the game and the narrative script so the player can have a tutorial on how to play the game. Maybe you want to join us on Discord ( ), just let me know when you join that is you so i can set up your user right.

Mad
Eh, its fairly good, I had no stuttering or FPS issues, just found the camera unwieldy and it seems kinda like its a "must" to be able to zoom in on the action in a game like that :p Hell, at the gore room, even though I'm not into that at all, I still wanted to zoom in to see what you did to make it gorey, since some people equates gore with "Lets just paint them red and hide the leg mesh.

Anyway;
16gb Ram,
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Intel i7-4770k cpu @ 3,50GHz, 3.50 GHz etc.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes