VN Ren'Py Abandoned Subliminal [v0.3] [NooDCake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Just look how smooth that floor is!
Clearly those shoes have a suction effect that he's using for traction so they don't just slide all over the place :p:ROFLMAO:
Yeah... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
But what about the latex she dress??? It's enough a hit and she really slide away with that floor... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Do we get the choice of keeping their bodies as they should be or are we forced to make them look stupid and fake? If a person need a woman to change to please them maybe that person is the one that needs changing.

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Hi everyone, im Noodcake the creator of this game , here to answer some of your questions.

This version is just a prologue to the game, just a kinetic novel for. But there will be more branching choices and quick-time event elements in later chapters.

Yes MC will be the one corrupting others characters.

About the planned 4 chapters , those are just the one that I currently have a finished script to work on.

And for what fetishes I have in mind for this project : BDSM, blackmail, humiliation, rape, interracial, impregnation, bimbofication and sissification.

The girls (and bois) will become more and more bimbofied and feminized as the story progress, so yeah even bigger badonkers and bustier DSL

There will be no sissy secretary, sorry, but in my head there are some pictures of a twins boiwifes in naked apron ;)
Hi NooDCake , what is a boywife? I don't understand this bimbofication theme, girls are going to get bigger boobs? By plastic surgery?
I think that they are big enough with your current assets, but is your game.
Thank you for sharing and good luck with your game

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
That blonde MILF looks damn tasty! And Mind control too...
uu9pmDP.gif

Since nobody asked for it yet... Is this gonna be a MC game that after you break them down you send them on a sexual rampage with everything that moves? OR You keep what you get?

PS - Remove ANY and ALL mentions of mind control from your Patreon page. They hunt it down hard...

karrek

May 14, 2017
How linear is it? Are there any choices at all, or is it basically a kinetic novel?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
despite no choices, I can see the potential in this one. Hopefully we'll take part in their corruption, making choices on what we want out of our new conquests.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I do wish bimboification didn't always have to mean "take a bike pump to their breasts" like can't I just turn a bitch into a dumb slut who will do anything for a taste of cum while keeping her body as is? (I'm especially thinking about the girl in the middle of theheader image)

Also, great job, other than some grammar issues(You have some problems with switching between second & third person; sometimes saying you sometimes saying him) and a couple mismatched labels (olivia's script being said by mc and vice-versa) it was really well done

Last edited:

NooDCake

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2021
I do wish bimboification didn't always have to mean "take a bike pump to their breasts" like can't I just turn a bitch into a dumb slut why will do anything for a taste of cum while keeping her body as is? (I'm especially thinking about the girl in the middle of theheader image)

Also, great job, other than some grammar issues(You have some problems with switching between second & third person; sometimes saying you sometimes saying him) and a couple mismatched labels (olivia's script being said by mc and vice-versa) it was really well done
totally agree, and i have planned for diversity between characters, some will become a dumb bitch with big massive tits, some will stay petite, some with child bearing hip and they are all gonna become more feminine through corruption in their own different ways

Reactions: Boss_Man

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I'll watch this for now. The whole sissification thing makes me a bit wary since I'm not into m/m content, so I'll wait a bit before getting my hopes up.

Reactions: ubblesnop

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I've always said it's the details that make the difference, but why shoes? Came on dude, nobody fucks with shoes on... :giggle:

View attachment 1439927
:ROFLMAO:Oh you cruel people that want this two idiots to get cold feet. They would have difficulties cumming with their feet cold. :ROFLMAO:
R.jpg
"One thing that they found was putting the couples off the task was literally cold feet. When they gave the couples socks to wear, about 80% of the couples were able to achieve orgasm compared with 50% previously in this staged environment."

Aug 11, 2020
Hi everyone, im Noodcake the creator of this game , here to answer some of your questions.

This version is just a prologue to the game, just a kinetic novel for. But there will be more branching choices and quick-time event elements in later chapters.

Yes MC will be the one corrupting others characters.

About the planned 4 chapters , those are just the one that I currently have a finished script to work on.

And for what fetishes I have in mind for this project : BDSM, blackmail, humiliation, rape, interracial, impregnation, bimbofication and sissification.

The girls (and bois) will become more and more bimbofied and feminized as the story progress, so yeah even bigger badonkers and bustier DSL

There will be no sissy secretary, sorry, but in my head there are some pictures of a twins boiwifes in naked apron ;)
We will watch your career with great interest. Especially the body modification & impregnation for me

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
totally agree, and i have planned for diversity between characters, some will become a dumb bitch with big massive tits, some will stay petite, some with child bearing hip and they are all gonna become more feminine through corruption in their own different ways
that sounds great!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes