VN Ren'Py Abandoned Subliminal [v0.3] [NooDCake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's a pretty hot start. Interesting to start with taking over the company, often that would be the endgame. Lily and the redhead in the banner are really hot, looking forward to seeing what we can do with them.

Mar 4, 2021
"Oh no, somebody thinks that this technology might be used for unethical, evil, purposes... so Imma... use it for unethical, evil, purposes." Isn't an opening plot that inspires confidence that I'll wanna play this MC.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
And for what fetishes I have in mind for this project : BDSM, blackmail, humiliation, rape, interracial, impregnation, bimbofication and sissification.
Added planned fetishes to the OP's genre.

NooDCake Make sure to open a ticket HERE for your game developer badge and thread ownership if you so choose to want it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NooDCake

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well not a bad intro. im curious how many girls will be added to the game? seems like alot of scenarios could be added with mind control as a premise. i mean the dude took over in the first release :sneaky:

Oct 24, 2020
Finally something that actually has potential and is not another game with a stupid whore that has bigger balls than any male in the cast! Now as long as it continues to grow with this character & not turn into another cuck/femdom weak bitch no balls little cock who is a coward that has pussy decide his life & get off on it as she fucks some random guy and you love it! Thats just fuckin ignorant and a guy that goes along with this shit is far from a MAN! But sure go ahead just more pussy for the rest of us who have A Tool that never would have any chic im with thinking anything close to those ideas & even if so know it wouldn't be smart to EVER get the stupid idea to talk bout them! She would instantly learn who is in control & pay for it by the way she was walking funny all week after wrecking her holes savagely lol

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I will be the one asking, Dev are you going to add ntr/swinging/sharing? Usually this kind of corruption games have this tags so i was wondering if you can keep the girls for yourself.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3
Size 60.1 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Cool intro that basically shows you the end results up front. We can go 2 ways from here, either going back in time to show how you trained the CEO, or just start right away with the other targets. I think going back in time would make a more compelling story, but a gotta catch'em all approach where you just bam bam mind control every girl could work too.

Reactions: NooDCake

NooDCake

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2021
Cool intro that basically shows you the end results up front. We can go 2 ways from here, either going back in time to show how you trained the CEO, or just start right away with the other targets. I think going back in time would make a more compelling story, but a gotta catch'em all approach where you just bam bam mind control every girl could work too.
I'd say not every girl need to be corrupt, and not every girl will be corrupted the same way

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I'll be keeping an eye out for this. Love the premise, just hope everything isn't rushed or super grindy. A good balance will make this game great so here's hoping!

Reactions: Knox_xx
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes