VN Ren'Py Abandoned Subliminal [v0.3] [NooDCake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 21, 2021
I really like this game.

But the developer has not written anything on his Patreon since October 16.
It is important when the game is just launched, keep the Patreon updated, upload images of the work done in the f95 thread, etc.
Everything so that we can see that the game continues to develop and attract more people.

This is not being fulfilled at the moment. We cannot promise and drop into oblivion.

Sorry for my bad English or "Engrish" ^_^

NooDCake

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2021
I really like this game.

But the developer has not written anything on his Patreon since October 16.
It is important when the game is just launched, keep the Patreon updated, upload images of the work done in the f95 thread, etc.
Everything so that we can see that the game continues to develop and attract more people.

This is not being fulfilled at the moment. We cannot promise and drop into oblivion.

Sorry for my bad English or "Engrish" ^_^
I'll try to communicate more :p thankyou for your feedback

alceste007

Jul 30, 2019
The game is off to a promising start. I am into ladies not guys so the sissification does not interest me but the rest looks interesting.

Reactions: ubblesnop

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Just look how smooth that floor is!
Clearly those shoes have a suction effect that he's using for traction so they don't just slide all over the place :p:ROFLMAO:
what about the fact that her hair is hanging down her back and not in front of her shoulders ???

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hi everyone, im Noodcake the creator of this game , here to answer some of your questions.

This version is just a prologue to the game, just a kinetic novel for. But there will be more branching choices and quick-time event elements in later chapters.

Yes MC will be the one corrupting others characters.

About the planned 4 chapters , those are just the one that I currently have a finished script to work on.

And for what fetishes I have in mind for this project : BDSM, blackmail, humiliation, rape, interracial, impregnation, bimbofication and sissification.

The girls (and bois) will become more and more bimbofied and feminized as the story progress, so yeah even bigger badonkers and bustier DSL

There will be no sissy secretary, sorry, but in my head there are some pictures of a twins boiwifes in naked apron ;)
Interesting, it is always good to see a game where the protagonist is not the good guy who wants romance and does nothing "bad", more games with villains like MC please.

On the other hand I have 2 doubts:
1.- how big will the bimbophication be? I like it when a girl becomes a whore but very exaggerated lips or almost deformed bodies I think that is already a lot (but if that is your plan I do not judge it)

2.- Will the systification scenes be optional? The truth is, I don't like that content very much, but I suppose several do.

Otherwise it looks great, good luck.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
So I'm guessing the female is doing the mind games if that's the case I'm going to have to pass on this one.
thanks for sharing though and good luck. :)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Interesting concept with the mind control choices.

If dev intends to keep that on Patreon, it needs a couple lines changed regarding the women in the mansion. And of course a patch restoring the original lines.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Straight on mind control and corruption. Not too many distractions. Add incest and this is a perfect game. Not enough games like Snow Daze

Reactions: NooDCake

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I like how you point out the shoes but not that her hands aren't even on the ground :LOL:
I've always said it's the details that make the difference, but why shoes? Came on dude, nobody fucks with shoes on... :giggle:

View attachment 1439927
did any one notice that his shirt is too small for him ie arms too short and that her hair is down her back when it shoud be in front of her shoulders ????

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
The first dozen lines of text are against a black screen. Even the naming of your character was a black screen. I could not see the name I typed. Is this intentional?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes