Subverse - promising h-game on kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I believe I should clarify my role. I am not on the main development team. Outside help. I'm not involved in story content, I just get kept up to date on roadmaps and beta testing. PR if you will.
Heard much else lately dude? Still February?

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
Such a shame that this months update didn’t have the Pandora sex scene maker preview type thing after they said last month it would be in it, now it’s just coming soon again.

also seeing the captain with a mask on all the time makes me think theres not going to be much kissing in the game, maybe between girls but not the Main character

Reactions: Razrback16

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Such a shame that this months update didn’t have the Pandora sex scene maker preview type thing after they said last month it would be in it, now it’s just coming soon again.

also seeing the captain with a mask on all the time makes me think theres not going to be much kissing in the game, maybe between girls but not the Main character
bro stfu lol most of us dont even have the access to the game, here you are rubbing it our faces will whining

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Wtf is that supposed to mean, I don’t have access the game? I backed with $10 a year and a half ago, did you even read my post simpleton
you got the beta right??
cause i remember kickstarter backers getting access to the beta
it sounds like you did, unless i am wrong then my bad

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
you got the beta right??
cause i remember kickstarter backers getting access to the beta
it sounds like you did, unless i am wrong then my bad
You have to back $75 to get the beta, and even if you did theres no sex in it yet, it’s literally just the xcom combat and space combat

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
You have to back $75 to get the beta, and even if you did theres no sex in it yet, it’s literally just the xcom combat and space combat
oh ok didn't know

my bad then, so even beta testers dont get scenes that kinda sucky..

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya the Beta is just the gameplay stuff, no actual scenes or story yet. Hoping for some good marketing material soon. Would like to see some waifu trailers, etc.

Reactions: cyan101

Bnator

Dec 26, 2020
Looks pretty good and with their 3d skills no doubt on visual side of game. Only thing that worries me is that mix of game genre in one game. It will be hard to balance it.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Looks pretty good and with their 3d skills no doubt on visual side of game. Only thing that worries me is that mix of game genre in one game. It will be hard to balance it.
I really think it'll be okay. My biggest thing is I'm not a real huge fan of grid combat / turn based combat. Would have preferred RTS for those missions or something a little different. Schmup should be enjoyable though. Been following the Kickstarter logs closely and I think this will be an enjoyable game.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Phantom Fear (above in the thread) who has some interaction with the studio said he's heard February.

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
its coming in jan right??
Announcement of date in Jan but they said Q1 so probably early April if there’s no delays I reckon, even then it’s still only 3 waifus available, then god knows how long we will have to wait for the next update

Status
Not open for further replies.