Subverse - promising h-game on kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
sadly its looking to be that, i dont mind ntr but thats just the way they are doing things.

in case you haven't seen the mc he's designed as a miserable weak pathetic loser
That's a very big step to take for a character we know little about, where are you getting that from?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
That's a very big step to take for a character we know little about, where are you getting that from?
you not seen the mc?? he looks like a weak individual, his crew doesn't think highly off him or at least kinda make fun him
this is all from trailers

maybe he gets character development and becomes a chad

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
dude looks weak? Like yeah they make light of him and fun of him a bit from the 1 trailer there is, but like... If that guy looks weak, and his description makes him sound like a weakling, I apparently don't know the difference between someone who's weak and someone who's strong.

Reactions: Aiden

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It's even more funny considering the dev's have stated there's no real NTR in the game, outside of scenes you choose to watch

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It isn't NTR at all. The ladies fuck whom or what they like, and the Captain is cool with it. People just took the term waifu a bit too literal, and think there's actual marriage involved here...with 10 women. Ya have to take the setting in mind: the Imperium are basically a bunch of tight knit celibate pricks, so the captain and ladies freely exploring their sexuality is in effect a giant middle finger to them.

Reactions: BarryMcCockiner

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
It isn't NTR at all. The ladies fuck whom or what they like, and the Captain is cool with it. People just took the term waifu a bit too literal, and think there's actual marriage involved here...with 10 women. Ya have to take the setting in mind: the Imperium are basically a bunch of tight knit celibate pricks, so the captain and ladies freely exploring their sexuality is in effect a giant middle finger to them.
Then its all good, like GoatfaceMcGee said earlier, if its everyone fucks like rabbit without romance or relation im all for it :)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Then its all good, like GoatfaceMcGee said earlier, if its everyone fucks like rabbit without romance or relation im all for it :)
Well there is romance too, you'll get to know the ladies as you talk to them. Its more or less a poly-amorous harem deal on the ship :)

Side note, yes the Captain is stated to be a 'loser of no significance' in the trailer. But that's how a lot of protags start in games like these so what's so different about them saying it out loud xD

Besides, he don't look like a loser here :p

View attachment loser.webp

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
I mean they get raped by other people in game which has been confirmed, even your pet rapes them if you dont feed it. Dunno where you pulled "No NTR at all" from

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean they get raped by other people in game which has been confirmed, even your pet rapes them if you dont feed it. Dunno where you pulled "No NTR at all" from
Much like I don't know where you're pulling rape from. Got a feeling its gonna be that big copy/paste of images out of 4chan again. This is probably one of the most vanilla things FOW's done.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Bear in mind, these are what the pandora scenes look like when you haven't unlocked them and when you have:

demip.jpg

lilyp.jpg

You don't see Xeno scenes unless you want to. There's even filter settings so you don't go unlocking one by accident.

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
Bear in mind, these are what the pandora scenes look like when you haven't unlocked them and when you have:

View attachment 1085708

View attachment 1085709

You don't see Xeno scenes unless you want to. There's even filter settings so you don't go unlocking one by accident.
The sex scenes are gonna make no sense if you have stuff like bj 1 then switch to stalker, then post sex with a tentacle, hopefully the in game cutscene sex are better because the Pandora system just seems like loops with no context and bit tacked on

Reactions: Razrback16

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The sex scenes are gonna make no sense if you have stuff like bj 1 then switch to stalker, then post sex with a tentacle, hopefully the in game cutscene sex are better because the Pandora system just seems like loops with no context and bit tacked on
If you're looking for like full-on scenes, I imagine its not gonna do much for ya. Likely you're looking for something like the devotion quest cap-offs. The PANDORA system is looking to be more of a mini-movie maker, akin to the flash game selection. The premium scenes (the gold ones), do have more in there, like the speed bar that's been mentioned in diaries. Also we only see a small sample there, but there's likely waaaaaaaaaaaay more scenes in the full game, let alone for each waifu.

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
im pretty sure the devs said no Impregnation or pregnancy but may consider it in the future. As for the girls using other partners im pretty sure they said it will only be with the captain, the creature scenes, and i think other girls from the group. So no external partners. i'd have to rewatch the latest Q&A to be sure though

Reactions: Sighhh

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Again...it isn't a NTR game. And self-insert really only works with like (insert your name here) characters that aren't voiced. The captain is very much his own character, so you really shouldn't feel that way playing the game.

And its been stated in interviews, most recently in one of Halfpint's vids ( ) that they would've liked to have done pregnancy, but it'd be a lot of work, so it didn't make it.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
im pretty sure the devs said no Impregnation or pregnancy but may consider it in the future. As for the girls using other partners im pretty sure they said it will only be with the captain, the creature scenes, and i think other girls from the group. So no external partners. i'd have to rewatch the latest Q&A to be sure though
other girls from the group

You mean.... YURI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.