Subverse - promising h-game on kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1954024

the hentai doujinshi is straight up dogshit. studiofow has to realize that most people have pretty vanilla fetishes and would prefer majority vanilla shit in the world's first proper budgeted sex game.

idgaf if theres futa or alien shit in there but there better be a fuckton of normal fuckin'.

also lmao game got delayed massively right after kickstarter turned out well. "the game is already mostly done we'll release this summer" my ass.
I like futa and i still agree, the majority should be normal stuff.

Reactions: Draxeid

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
If most of us could do all the fundraising upfront it would be a lot easier to produce our games

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
The second manga is... hmm... well... I don't know, I guess the kinks in it are more tamed than the first one but the artstyle or... just the coloring, there is something weird. I don't know, I think the first one was technically made better.
It's free so I thank them for sharing it with us ^^

If most of us could do all the fundraising upfront it would be a lot easier to produce our games
Several game makers, once they were swimming in cash, just lost their motivation to work on their game.
And you would lose the interactions with your fans I guess, a lot of games are made with patreon polls or things like that where the fans can put an idea/scene/character in the game.

Thus said, I am not a Game Developer so it's my opinion as a consumer and thank you for creating games.

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
That's a shame. Too many games go this way. A lot of harem games/books end on a few scenes with one or two of the main girls and then end. All that hard work to be rewarded with 3 different colored ending (lmao). Wish there were more games with harem elements instead of the finale.

The way I read it, there was gonna be one huge monster/waifu orgy, but no MC orgy. I'm down for a little monster play (Cough, cough), but I still want to get my jollies off.

I'll wait to see the final product, obviously, but it's sounding like it's gonna be your typical smut game.
Maybe one of the endings will be a full orgy with all the women and the empress, i mean there are multiple endings right?
We can only wait until the game is released and see for ourselves.

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
I wouldn't call it terrible, it's worse compared to the first one, but the first one was utter garbage with the parasite and few pages of futa.
I actually like the second doujinshi, more due to the fact that there are no parasites and a bad ending, but i still feel that it could have been different this is the second doujin with Lily taking the role as central character i wish the other two doujin will feature the other waifus that are not on the front page or maybe even the empress.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
Soooo um, any updates on the game? how close is it? Its been almost a year since the beta testing (or was it early access?) on steam was released but the game is still TBA...

Reactions: danken

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Store
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Wow this game looks amazing! I really wish I could play a demo or something

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
Soooo um, any updates on the game? how close is it? Its been almost a year since the beta testing (or was it early access?) on steam was released but the game is still TBA...
This is the latest update:

Next update will be on the 28th of this month.

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
Wow this game looks amazing! I really wish I could play a demo or something
So far the demo only includes space shooting missions, a boss fight and a defense mission, but the developers will add grid combat, they have no interrest of spoiling the story with the demo so they are keeping anything related to the story at a minimum.

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Store
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I wanted to play the story part of the game
I will just wait until a story demo comes out

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Store
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Does anybody know which tools they use to render these 3D babes?
It's common for creators to let fans know if the use Daz3D, Blender, Unity, or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.