Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Is there are any info who is there and how much peoples software team have? Because for me it looks like there are two-three developers with mediocre knowledge of what games in general is.
I didnt support them on KS, only steam(6$ in my country) so i have no idea.

IG88a

Oct 9, 2019
What's the maybe for? Do I have screenshot the actual dialogue from the game to prove it? Basically the mantics are no different from a really fancy sex toy. They're used to murder folks in grid combat, and pleasure the ladies in their off-time.
NTR is literally the £200,000 stretch goal. It is a contractually mandated part of the GoFundMe. Yes, 100%, repeatedly confirmed, the Mantocores fucking a girl on your bed in your room is in fact framed as netorare. Amazing I know.

The fact that the scenes are contextless and hollow is a problem for literal cuckolds too. This only meets the broadest definition of NTR and is not what they backed to the £200,000 level.
1617129935765.png

Also the "jumped up to number 2" comes with a pretty big caveat
>They issued 60,000 new Steam keys
peak players was 25,000 and that is down to 2000

You're referencing an article written by a "game journalist" about raw data from steamDB without the proper context. It entered early access and "sold" 60,000 odd copies the first microsecond when they issued the keys to backers.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is there are any info who is there and how much peoples software team have? Because for me it looks like there are two-three developers with mediocre knowledge of what games in general is.
If you mean how many people are developing Subverse, the most repeated answer I've seen on the discord is 12, not counting VA's, the people who did the dev work.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I mean it already shot up to number 2 in its launch week. It probably would've been 1 if Valheim wasn't so hot on the market atm.
To be clear, steam top sellers are based on general geolocation, so something listed nr 1 in UK dose not mean that it is even in top 10 elsewhere. So hats off, form wherever you came, pervert. (y)

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
I'm still seeing NTR posts, so let's clarify:

The monsters do not seem sapient, therefore it is not NTR. Would it count as cheating if a married women had sex with the family dog? I think not.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
NTR is literally the £200,000 stretch goal. It is a contractually mandated part of the GoFundMe. Yes, 100%, repeatedly confirmed, the Mantocores fucking a girl on your bed in your room is in fact framed as netorare. Amazing I know.

The fact that the scenes are contextless and hollow is a problem for literal cuckolds too. This only meets the broadest definition of NTR and is not what they backed to the £200,000 level.
View attachment 1114404
You know constantly using an image that's from a now deleted 4chan thread isn't exactly a powerful point to stand on.

But sure let's break down the bullshit.

The steam info as I've said, is outdated, and doesn't exist anymore

The pregnancy system is not happening, so that section is moot

Ladies having independence: Yeah if women having their own thoughts and personalities is a problem for you, you have way more issues than being paranoid about NTR

Additional Xeno animations: Yes its a milestone. But there has no been canon mention of them having fucked in the story, so at the current moment in time, they're only in Pandora.

Mr. K's words: The key point in the highlight sentence is 'might'. It's very likely its been changed since then, due to all the early complaints about it.

And the mantic info page is also outdated, and has been changed since then.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

View attachment 1114404
basically the ntr in this game is like asking your mom to buy you pizza and end up getting pizza flavoured chips

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If you mean how many people are developing Subverse, the most repeated answer I've seen on the discord is 12, not counting VA's, the people who did the dev work.
So 12 is everyone engine related (developers, level designers, sound designers, etc), without modeelers, voice actors, etc?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Em, unless she was doing it to her husband perverted delight in her humiliation, its kinda ntr.
That's not really a good example. Let's rephrase it a bit. If the dog is a being that is only controlled by the husband and wife. If the husband is into it, and the wife still remains in love with him, is that NTR?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Some people are filling multiple roles. Mr. Kristoff is practically a swiss army knife, as much as he's doing.
Huh, thats strange, because I dont see there are efforts of 12 developers, like at all. 5-6 yes, but this is an upper limit.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
That's not really a good example. Let's rephrase it a bit. If the dog is a being that is only controlled by the husband and wife. If the husband is into it, and the wife still remains in love with him, is that NTR?
Ok, so dog is a normal dog? Than controling him is not the same as controling your bodypart. So its ntr. On the other hand, since husband is willing it to happen, than its some subfetish for Ntr that I dont know.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes