Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ok, so dog is a normal dog? Than controling him is not the same as controling your bodypart. So its ntr. On the other hand, since husband is willing it to happen, than its some subfetish for Ntr that I dont know.
Sub-fetish? Now that's just reaching. Is it really impossible to have a poly amorous harem with glorified sex toys (that happen to be mindless aliens) on the side? Or does there need to be legal precedent?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Well once they got so much money in from the Kickstarter, they could afford to hire more people.
I heard they outsorced shmup and ground battles. So they were doing only animated VN (nice actually, hope it will become mainstream in future) and made UI and loops.

GoatfaceMcGee

Jul 17, 2017
Hey man, can you make tutorial how to use UniversalUE4Unlocker please? i already tried it but not worked

Go to the website he linked and just follow the steps?
Launch the game, launch the unlocker and select the Subverse process, then load a save and press the appropriate keybinds.

Reactions: buayas

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Sub-fetish? Now that's just reaching. Is it really impossible to have a poly amorous harem with glorified sex toys (that happen to be mindless aliens) on the side? Or does there need to be legal precedent?
I'm currently looking at the game files to see if there is a wedding contract between the captain and the girls.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Well once they got so much money in from the Kickstarter, they could afford to hire more people.
I meant, the amount and quality of content that I have seen is not correlate to specified the amount of developers. Or 12 is size of entire team or they spent more time literally jacked off on assets instead of developing game.

Mar 18, 2018
I'm still seeing NTR posts, so let's clarify:

The monsters do not seem sapient, therefore it is not NTR. Would it count as cheating if a married women had sex with the family dog? I think not.
I feel like infidelity is the least of the family's concerns, at that point.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm currently looking at the game files to see if there is a wedding contract between the captain and the girls.
The thing is people took waifu to literally mean 'wife' in this game, which even if it was, how the heck would 10 work. You're not exactly picking 1 out of 10 (less somehow the other 9 aren't your thing).

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Ok, so dog is a normal dog? Than controling him is not the same as controling your bodypart. So its ntr. On the other hand, since husband is willing it to happen, than its some subfetish for Ntr that I dont know.
Netorase, when you're willingly a cuckold

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I meant, the amount and quality of content that I have seen is not correlate to specified the amount of developers. Or 12 is size of entire team or they spent more time literally jacked off on assets instead of developing game.
Yes, that was meant to imply the entire team. Won't know for sure til we see the end credits, but that is the answer I've been seeing on discord.

Which fun fact btw, hit 100k members, so they need to request to Discord to increase their limits xD

Kontrah

Jul 16, 2017
That's not really a good example. Let's rephrase it a bit. If the dog is a being that is only controlled by the husband and wife. If the husband is into it, and the wife still remains in love with him, is that NTR?

Yes, that can be considered Netorase then, at least to my understanding. The weird thing is, StudioFOW clearly will add NTR in to the game, so while there is none at the moment there will be some in future content, it was a goal on their kickstarter after all. Not saying I'm right though, that would be preposterous.

buayas

Jun 29, 2018
Go to the website he linked and just follow the steps?
Launch the game, launch the unlocker and select the Subverse process, then load a save and press the appropriate keybinds.
Thx for replying, i already tried it but only work on ship, on pandora did not worked

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
They hired people on one single task and than they are not part of the studio. Maybe outsourcing is wrong word.
That's how game development studios work though. Some folks only do specific jobs. Some do multiple. Like Kristoff I know voices a character, has done several music tracks, and worked in animating scenes.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
That's how game development studios work though. Some folks only do specific jobs. Some do multiple. Like Kristoff I know voices a character, has done several music tracks, and worked in animating scenes.
But after they finish with gameplay why would they be needed? Probably they have only one project contract.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes