Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This answer is really interesting. It looks like Fortune wont be a slut like the rest of waifus.

View attachment 1120478
not really, its just a no spoilers answer more or less. Fortune doesn't seem to be as promiscuous as the others, though there is one line in the game about her having recorded footage of the fucking going on the ship, and accessing it to view on several occassions, so she might be just be a secret pervert :p

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
If it will be possible to complete the game without seeing/mentioning any sex with mantics then it's very good with me. If it will be forced - I can't complain. One of the things Studio FOW did definitely right is the fact they were never hiding that scenes like these will be included in the game. I decided to still back this game knowing it covers kinks that are not my thing so I will never complain about not enjoying the content because I was informed about it in advance.

A lot of people argue if sex with mantics is NTR, bestiality or both. I would say it doesn't matter. What matters is if you want to see it or not. What tag would you attach to it is not important, some people may consider them living toys and some sentient beings, arguing and trying to prove each other wrong is just pointless, at least that's my opinion. Just make of it whatever you want.

I don't understand however people who bought the game and are like "fuck Studio FOW, there are scenes of my waifus fucking with aliens". Well, yeah, this info was available even during backing stage, for years. If you didn't check what you are buying that's on you. Even then, they give you an option to totally skip this content. Ofc the way in which they did it from what I hear is totally unacceptable (by that I mean separating sex scenes from the story), but mantics being present in the game shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya if a newer / patched copy is setup the same in terms of where it looks for saves (and why wouldn't it be?), I'd say you shouldn't need to do anything special, but go ahead and backup the saves manually if you feel the need and hang on to the old installer package in case you need to re-install it for whatever reason.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Funny thing is that folks with beta data, actually had a config problem cuz it clashed with the main game, so we had to delete the old config files in app local whatever to fix it

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
What do you think the chances are that they can or will reduce 4th wall breaking dialogue in the script? Whole script already written and fully recorded by the VAs?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty sure the script's already penned at this point, being as they've already stated how long the game will be. So story-wise yes. Pandora-wise they could still redo scenes and get new takes I imagine.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
[Cheat Engine Table]
(you need cheat engine to use it. Duh.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Download, extract anywhere and open it.
  • Click the glowing PC icon top left
  • Select the game (which is the same name as the CE file)
  • Keep current code list? Yes
  • Continue game or Start New game.
If the 3 values in CE change to the ones matching Bio/Tek/Creds in the game, gg wp ez.​
If the 3 values are ??? or a random number, it won't work.​
(you HAVE to pass the tutorial first and unlock the upgrade menu.)
Update: All 3 PP added.
WTF IS THIS NEED BETTER CHEAT ENGEN DOES NOT WORK

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Because talk about features, or promise content/features that doesn't end up materialize at a given date. Wouldn't lead to emo raging neckbeards on a rampage right? Just look at how many people act when a creator on this site get delayed with a update etc.
I understand but because of that, this AMA feels really bland because we got answer for only the less interesting questions.

I don't give a fuck to know if there is a jacuzzi on the Mary Celeste or if futa should / should not have balls.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Just read their Kickstarter update. Seems pretty genuine to improve the game.

They pointed out all the feedback, I am positive this gon be gud.

Aug 22, 2017
How to summarize their Ama :
View attachment 1121027
View attachment 1121031
View attachment 1121032

Their last kickstarter post was way more usefull than this ama about game content.
That's honestly their best move, if you go and say ANYTHING people will hold it as a promise and shittalk you for eternity because you said something like ''we're trying to do xyz maybe/in the future''.

If you can learn one thing from something like No Man's Sky then it is to talk less and work more, ofc inform the people regularely on what's up tho.

Pikachu2k

Mar 28, 2021
That's honestly their best move, if you go and say ANYTHING people will hold it as a promise and shittalk you for eternity because you said something like ''we're trying to do xyz maybe/in the future''.

If you can learn one thing from something like No Man's Sky then it is to talk less and work more, ofc inform the people regularely on what's up tho.
Or in that case maybe the best move would have been to not hold an AMA when you don't want to say anything of note.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes