Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Kernist
Joking that was totally predictable, the question of WHO I AM as a Artificial being

It would have been triple more interesting if she would have had been a Artificial Futa :D
But maybe she starts to feel like that even to become a Demo instead of Demi :)

Last edited:

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Kernist
Joking that was totally predictable, the question of WHO I AM as a Artificial being

It would have been tripple more interesting if she would have had been a Artificial Futa :D
Ok, I am saying it more for the future, this one was pretty harmless but later something of bigger importance could be posted.

Grak112

Apr 2, 2021
I think it'd be rather crude for a game that takes shots at the industry (there's already a knock on lootboxes in the game), to suddenly do the same things the industry does.. They're also on record saying scenes cannot be bought in the game.

Also, you can find another adult game with 2 distinct gameplay models, full voice acting that doesn't goes beyond just hello and a set of moans spread across every character?
Well Cyberpunk is a genre that rails against corporations and yet was ironically ruined by one. Just saying it's not really all that surprising for a game to make fun of corporate greed while the company behind indulges in it. Jurassic Park Fallen kingdom took a podshot at product placement even though again ironically the movie was filled with them.

Crude means little when it come sot the almighty dollar.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well Cyberpunk is a genre that rails against corporations and yet was ironically ruined by one. Just saying it's not really all that surprising for a game to make fun of corporate greed while the company behind indulges in it. Jurassic Park Fallen kingdom took a podshot at product placement even though again ironically the movie was filled with them.

Crude means little when it come sot the almighty dollar.
True but Cyberpunk was by a dev that still has shareholders to promise things to. The only thing FOW is beholden to is the backers, and now its early access buyers. No executives to force a release when a game ain't ready, or jam in microtransactions at the last second.

Hell DC himself even made a statement on launch day, saying that a big wig approached them and told them the game wouldn't be as successful without lootboxes or micros.

dc.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: magaclaawe and sx78

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
So far:

Length:
A pretty short game considering it's been a few years in development and they managed to get over 2 million in funds.

The sex scenes:
-Needs more interactivity. Loops alone are not enough. I just mover the slider and the animation loop speeds up. Pretty booring and many games have done much better.
-Needs to integrate into the story (this system they have for the sex scenes seems more like a replay theater). Take a look at the treasure of Nadia. The treasure of Nadia guys get sex scenes.

Combat:
Melee:
-Very good. Once they get the characters upgrades going it will be even better.
Ship:
Pretty good but give us the ability to change our primary attack. For example instead of a bunch of bullets have maybe a tripple shot. A lazer shot etc. Look at what other games like these have done already. I like how the different copiolot you take with you affects your secondary weapon.

Characters:
-Perfect. Those models are amazing. Each character seems interesting to me.

Story:
-The humor is a bit cheesy but it's still not to bad.
-Kept me interested. I'm actually invested in it.

Sound
-The full voice over is nice. The voice acting is really spot on.
-Sounds affects work well enough. No changes needed.

Reallly i think the biggest diapointment is the sex scenes. If they fix mostly that then it's going to improve the game a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: hunt005 and Furabia

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far:

Length:
A pretty short game considering it's been a few years in development and they managed to get over 2 million in funds.

The sex scenes:
-Needs more interactivity. Loops alone are not enough. I just mover the slider and the animation loop speeds up. Pretty booring and many games have done much better.
-Needs to integrate into the story (this system they have for the sex scenes seems more like a replay theater). Take a look at the treasure of Nadia. The treasure of Nadia guys get sex scenes.

Combat:
Melee:
-Very good. Once they get the characters upgrades going it will be even better.
Ship:
Pretty good but give us the ability to change our primary attack. For example instead of a bunch of bullets have maybe a tripple shot. A lazer shot etc. Look at what other games like these have done already. I like how the different copiolot you take with you affects your secondary weapon.

Characters:
-Perfect. Those models are amazing. Each character seems interesting to me.

Story:
-The humor is a bit cheesy but it's still not to bad.
-Kept me interested. I'm actually invested in it.

Reallly i think the biggest diapointment is the sex scenes. If they fix mostly that then it's going to improve the game a lot.
While I do love Treasure of Nadia, and NLT in general, I will say it is a bit dreary to have to listen to the same set of moans played across multiple women. You'd think with the money they pull in monthly, they could afford some VA's.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
While I do love Treasure of Nadia, and NLT in general, I will say it is a bit dreary to have to listen to the same set of moans played across multiple women. You'd think with the money they pull in monthly, they could afford some VA's.
Their games end up feel like "same old, same old". also I can't really stand RPGM...

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
As of this moment I'm glad I kept the horny from opening my wallet for this game. This game really fucking holds you hostage, and I absolutely hate when games do that. You can't save during conversations, which so far has been most of the game, and you also can't save during combat, which is the rest of the game. I've just recruited Dallick onto my ship, and the option to save has been grayed out this entire time. I've been playing for over an hour just waiting for a way to save so I can go do something else.

I'm not head over heels for the nsfw portions of the game either. They're okay. At the very least better than most of the canned 3D games that pop up on this site, but I've also seen better.

Biggest ups right now goes to the voice acting.

Reactions: Krosos

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
As of this moment I'm glad I kept the horny from opening my wallet for this game. This game really fucking holds you hostage, and I absolutely hate when games do that. You can't save during conversations, which so far has been most of the game, and you also can't save during combat, which is the rest of the game. I've just recruited Dallick onto my ship, and the option to save has been grayed out this entire time. I've been playing for over an hour just waiting for a way to save so I can go do something else.
Just FYI in case it helps you out - the game auto saves constantly - there is no manual save in this early access version. You should be able to quit out at the beginning of just about any scene and it should save for you.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So far:

Length:
So, how much do you think the running costs of a game studio is these day? Cost of wages for a team of 12. Cost of full VA for their game, and whatever else. How far do you 2 mill bring you in game dev these days?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just FYI in case it helps you out - the game auto saves constantly - there is no manual save in this early access version. You should be able to quit out at the beginning of just about any scene and it should save for you.
It even says in BIG LETTERS on the screen, that the game will auto save....

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
It even says in BIG LETTERS on the screen, that the game will auto save....
I just haven't noticed the symbol popping up, but I'm one of those old school types that has never really trusted auto-save exclusive games. I like to have a manual one too just in case. You know, how people save 5 times in Ocarina of Time before turning off their N64

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

I'm not head over heels for the nsfw portions of the game either. They're okay. At the very least better than most of the canned 3D games that pop up on this site, but I've also seen better.

Biggest ups right now goes to the voice acting.
Bruh. the game tells you right off the bat that it has autosave. relax, every time there's a loading screen with art? Autosave.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I just haven't noticed the symbol popping up, but I'm one of those old school types that has never really trusted auto-save exclusive games. I like to have a manual one too just in case. You know, how people save 5 times in Ocarina of Time before turning off their N64
Its in the bottom right corner, its actually really fast about it too, you hardly notice it.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes