Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Also a note to the mods, RACATY part 4 (Subverse.z03) download is bugged. It should be about 4.5 gb, but the download is only 1.5 gb. This of course caused 7-zip to throw an error, and furthermore the hash doesn't match (as expected).

Last edited:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Looking at the screenshots, I'm a bit disappointed based on the fact that the game got 1,5 million pounds on Kickstarter.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Guys, i want buy this game, but how long it is? 2hours, 5, 10??
Atm it took me about 4-5 to do everything, watching the cutscenes, the dialogue, all the gameplay, and unlocking the pandora scenes. It may vary depending on how fast you clear the combat scenarios and if you just skip all the plot.

sol_tenebris

Sep 6, 2020
just give me the sexscenes, as if anyone cares about the story in a STUDIOFOW production.

let's hope there's a god who will give us alll the scenes without the """""game"""""play"""""

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You should look at the history back when it was first starting sounded so fun mass effect like harem game. Then we get this game the damn liars.
I remember checking it out about a year ago. The idea seemed hella interesting.
That was until the monsters were introduced and they made it clear it would be a big feature in the game to watch the waifu's get fucked by them and I, as someone who is not into sharing, promptly lost all interest.

I actually came to the thread hoping there would be a optional way to turn that off but seeing as there is not, and even if you don't activate the scenes the characters are still talking about it as if it happened I'm going to pass on this one.

Super glad I wasn't a backer because I would be hopping mad right now. Although I will say the correct place to take out that anger would be on the dev's website. Sure we can commiserate here but ultimately all we can do is write our review and move on.

Last edited:

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Atm it took me about 4-5 to do everything, watching the cutscenes, the dialogue, all the gameplay, and unlocking the pandora scenes. It may vary depending on how fast you clear the combat scenarios and if you just skip all the plot.
Any chance you could share your save file?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I remember checking it out about a year ago. The idea seemed hella interesting.
That was until the monsters were introduced and they made it clear it would be a big feature in the game to watch the waifu's get fucked by them and I, as someone who is not into sharing, promptly lost all interest.

I actually came to the thread hoping there would be a optional way to turn that off but seeing as there is not even if you don't activate the scenes the characters are still talking about it as if it happened I'm going to pass on this one.

Super glad I wasn't a backer because I would be hopping mad right now. Although I will say the correct place to take out that anger would be on the dev's website.
Sure we can commiserate here but ultimately as we can do is write our review and move on.
I was on the verge of backing but then the monster crap came up. they went on about it being optional. Pure bull shit.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Huh, the madmen actually did it. I was skeptical that this would ever actually exist. Probably years and years until they finish it, if they do, but they released it at least!

I have to say though..why are people so against NTR that they will skip a game because it has a bit? Is it because they are so attached to these fictional characters that it bugs them to see them with a different fictional character other than the one they control? I can understand for games like NTRPG and THP, but something like this? Serious honest to God question here, no sarcasm.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Huh, the madmen actually did it. I was skeptical that this would ever actually exist. Probably years and years until they finish it, if they do, but they released it at least!

I have to say though..why are people so against NTR that they will skip a game because it has a bit? Is it because they are so attached to these fictional characters that it bugs them to see them with a different fictional character other than the one they control? I can understand for games like NTRPG and THP, but something like this? Serious honest to God question here, no sarcasm.
it's all fake outrage

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
WTF It's a Fucking Pre-Render Bullshit ??
Now I'm curious that they made this from SOURCE FILMMAKER...
1.5 Million Source Filmmaker Project after all...

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017

Serious to honest question from me why do you care that much that people like the fetishes you like?

mike89442

Sep 16, 2017

I'm not attached to these fictional characters but it fucks with my fantasies and makes my dick soft so I will abso-fucking-lutley skip any game like this or roundscape

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes