May 21, 2018
I think its been stated pretty clearly by the devs that there will BE NO NTR. The Captain gets all the girls, the end. They sleep around, because they are all sluts, and the game is heavy on the sex. It doesn't change the fact that they are still the Captain's girls.

NTR implies that the Captain would be specifically excluded, or generally lose out on the relationships, to some xeno monster or other character. Which, I say again, the Devs have clearly stated DOES NOT HAPPEN.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
The devs said its harem fantasy. With the male protagonist getting all the girls. Its a male fantasy.
The third sentence is a non sequitur. Just because a male protag gets all the girls does not by definition make a game solely a male fantasy. A male fantasy and a female fantasy are not mutually exclusive sets. To state that the game is, and only is, a male fantasy requires a much stricter, and quite frankly impossible, argument structure. I demand a four page essay!

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
The game is good, the animation quality is probably their best yet, their implementation is the absolute worst they could have went with... It's basically those flash games where you just influence the speed of the animation and when to cum, but in 3D, with no other interaction and single camera angle, in some scenes where the MC doesn't participate you can't even influence animation speed/when to cum. Really fuckin disappointed in that.
Now this is what i wanted to read, thanks man!

Quite disappointing indeed but its only 0.1

Apr 22, 2019
Welcome to the controversial NTR tag, enjoy your stay. May this conversation live on in every thread on F95
The NTR discussion will end once the other guy in the scene teabags the cuck by mistake, or discovers his true feelings, maybe having a tea and sharing a convo about the weather.

Serious question instead: how's the grind for getting these "points" used for unlocking the scenes?

Jan 15, 2021
I think its been stated pretty clearly by the devs that there will BE NO NTR. The Captain gets all the girls, the end. They sleep around, because they are all sluts, and the game is heavy on the sex. It doesn't change the fact that they are still the Captain's girls.

NTR implies that the Captain would be specifically excluded, or generally lose out on the relationships, to some xeno monster or other character. Which, I say again, the Devs have clearly stated DOES NOT HAPPEN.
The monsters are not supposed to have sex at all with the girls then. Or the game should give me the option to just shoot the monsters.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
How do I install the game? Just put all the .z01 files into the Subverse folder?
You should just have to extract the first zip file while have parts 1,2, and 3 in the same folder. The zip file should pull the files from the other archives to form a complete install.

bloren

Sep 7, 2017
that's what I noticed about these "vanilla" fans. cheating on 50+ other women? its totally fine! they're SUPPOSED to like it when I fuck other girls! what?! a girl is having sex with another penis?! YOU FUCKING WHORE HOW DARE YOU! NTR SUCKS FUCKING CUCKOLD REEE!
Except in a harem fantasy the protagonists usually don't cheat because their partners are so devoted and in love that they are fine with sharing and again they are so devoted and in love that they wouldn't lay with another person aside from the mc. Is this ridiculous? yes, it is, but that is the fantasy and its that very fantasy that seems to have been advertised to people so including elements of cuckoldry after raking in the bucks from people that probably never signed up for an ntr game is kinda scummy.

Ultimately I don't personally care, but I can see why people take issue with it.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
What mirror do you guys think are the fastest? nopy are all down, and mega is gonna hit the limit before I download 16 gigabyte.
Had the best luck so far with sendGB. This is an evolving situation though, as the mods add more links and links go down, the best mirror will change. Even me just posting this may shift some behavior and downloads. Depends on how the demand is spread across the mirrors.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Regarding NTR, we tag for content that is currently in game, not for anything that is planned.

If this current build contains ntr, we'll add the tag, if at any point in future ntr gets added, then we'll add the tag then.

Our definition of NTR is as follows (see tag rules):
With all due respect, you're just saying with that that "hey, we plan to make you a cuckold, but we won't tell you until it's already happened". NTR, cheating, sharing, swinging should be an exception to this rule, because they completely change your preconceptions about a game that is still in development, and it's no less than a bait & switch tactic to inform the player about a paradigm-shift in narrative after the fact.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
This was probably the most expensive "version 0.1" ever made in the history of adult games. I just hope these guys don't try to monetize the game on Patreon now.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes