Malkav

May 28, 2017
What mirror do you guys think are the fastest? nopy are all down, and mega is gonna hit the limit before I download 16 gigabyte.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
The game is good, the animation quality is probably their best yet, their implementation is the absolute worst they could have went with... It's basically those flash games where you just influence the speed of the animation and when to cum, but in 3D, with no other interaction and single camera angle, in some scenes where the MC doesn't participate you can't even influence animation speed/when to cum. Really fuckin disappointed in that.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
No, its not. Are you arguing that playboy is not mainly red by dudes? Same goes for games like these.
Wait wait wait, hang on, who called up god to get him to declare from on high that this game was made for a mostly male audience? Did the developers state this, or we just dropping some fallacies in here.

Now excuse me while I grab some popcorn and continue to enjoy this thread while I wait for my downloads to finish.

• Angry
Reactions: Voxxxer
Jan 15, 2021
Wait wait wait, hang on, who called up god to get him to declare from on high that this game was made for a mostly male audience? Did the developers state this, or we just dropping some fallacies in here.

Now excuse me while I grab some popcorn and continue to enjoy this thread while I wait for my downloads to finish.
The devs said its harem fantasy. With the male protagonist getting all the girls. Its a male fantasy.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
that's what I noticed about these "vanilla" fans. cheating on 50+ other women? its totally fine! they're SUPPOSED to like it when I fuck other girls! what?! a girl is having sex with another penis?! YOU FUCKING WHORE HOW DARE YOU! NTR SUCKS FUCKING CUCKOLD REEE!

rules for thee but not for me.
Cause it's a fictional fantasy rofl. It's like saying preferring to kill 5000 demons in diablo is hypocritical, why do I get to kill 5000 of them but I can't enjoy dying 5000 times? I have limited time and I want to spend it in an immersive fictional world that panders to me rather than spend it watching some other guy gets pandered to.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes