jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
What are good alternatives to NOPY being down? I got one of the parts through MEGA and just need a couple of other parts.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yes but buying game helps support the studio, and giving them feedback on what's here so far will help in improving the overall game. But of course are you free to wait.
Will the studio be checking this thread for feedback? Normally on games I don't buy on Steam I write a review on Metacritic, but if there's a specific spot they'll be checking for feedback I'll be sure to drop my review, there. Should be able to start on things later this evening.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
ah, the seeds of chaos method of NTR avoiding
IIRC seeds of chaos actually had avoidable ntr, the wife of the MC does not bang other dudes, this however is skippable as in the banging takes place but you can choose not to view it. Also I feel like down the line there may be story segments with ntr elements which need to be viewed. I only feel this as a long time StudioFOW fan, I can easily see them doing it.

I'm not commenting on whether that's good or bad, I feel like everyone can have their preferences, I just felt your comparison was wrong

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The interest for this game broke nopy so hard, I can't download other games from nopy without the download getting stalled, file servers are over capacity. Thereby this game is even drawing the attention of those people who didn't have any interest in playing it so far. Meanwhile it immediately became a top seller on Steam? The hype is real... some people will never learn.

How many Cyberpunks do you need to stop investing in a broken promise?
The top seller bit is actually really easy to explain: StudioFOW is fully aware of how to exploit steam launches. Game visibility is affected on day one by pre-release wishlisting (and subsequently by sales and rating), and this game's page has been available, popular, and heavily wishlisted for something in range of an entire year. That volume of wishlisting and page views is pretty much guaranteed to catapult any game up to slot 1, so long as it doesn't need to compete with another launch using the same tactic on the same day.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Will the studio be checking this thread for feedback? Normally on games I don't buy on Steam I write a review on Metacritic, but if there's a specific spot they'll be checking for feedback I'll be sure to drop my review, there. Should be able to start on things later this evening.
If you wish, you can look up the discord, its publicly available to join

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
For those using JDownloader/JDownloader 2 to manage their file host downloads - MAKE SURE YOU DISABLE AUTO-EXTRACT for this package, as it will fuck up the folder structure during extract and the game will not launch. You should manually extract this with the program of your choice (I use 7zip but Windows built in zip functionality works as well).

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Its quite possible to have consensual creature fucking ya know (see the Mila Red Riding Hood film). If the girls are into it and the Captain (WHO ISN'T THE PLAYER, HE'S HIS OWN PERSON) is fine with it, then by definition it is not NTR.
ok now how many were NOT consensual? your 1 example doesn't come close to the dozens they made. all i'm saying is that this should not have come to a surprise to any one.

Poepneuken

Jun 9, 2020
So damn hyped for this one, yet I saw it is actually not a full release but a early access. This makes me very mad, I have terrible experiences with early access items. Therefor instead of buying I'm downloading. If they ever release the full one which are true to their promises I'll definitly pay the price.

Reactions: flamethrower451

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
The top seller bit is actually really easy to explain: StudioFOW is fully aware of how to exploit steam launches. Game visibility is affected on day one by pre-release wishlisting (and subsequently by sales and rating), and this game's page has been available, popular, and heavily wishlisted for something in range of an entire year. That volume of wishlisting and page views is pretty much guaranteed to catapult any game up to slot 1, so long as it doesn't need to compete with another launch using the same tactic on the same day.
So "seller" is a misnomer? Thanks for the explanation.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
ok now how many were NOT consensual? your 1 example doesn't come close to the dozens they made. all i'm saying is that this should not have come to a surprise to any one.
They've gone on record saying they wanted to make this game lighter than their usual reputation, as going with their usual dark tones would've made it difficult to get on Steam.

Reactions: FredJones69

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
why are people freaking out about ntr? the girls are all just sex hungry sluts. and they don't even get stolen away from you so its not ntr. so much insecure people lol
Because they have it in their mind that if any girl sleeps with anything not them, its cheating (which by that logic means The captain would be cheating on the waifus with every other lady, so why does their feelings take precedent over 10 other women?)

Lily even says in the game (right after you've recruited her and banged her) that she doesn't care if you fuck the other ladies on the ship.

Jan 15, 2021
The interest for this game broke nopy so hard, I can't download other games from nopy without the download getting stalled, file servers are over capacity. Thereby this game is even drawing the attention of those people who didn't have any interest in playing it so far. Meanwhile it immediately became a top seller on Steam? The hype is real... some people will never learn.

How many Cyberpunks do you need to stop investing in a broken promise?
To be fair, NTR and bad story aside their 3D Animations are all stellar. So just do what I do, skip the awful writing, play through the game and enjoy the animations. You get it here for free anyway.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So damn hyped for this one, yet I saw it is actually not a full release but a early access. This makes me very mad, I have terrible experiences with early access items. Therefor instead of buying I'm downloading. If they ever release the full one which are true to their promises I'll definitly pay the price.
No If's about whether it'll get done or not. It's already here, innit? Again you're welcome to wait til the 1.0 release.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes