chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
honestly, i'm happy that i've bought this from steam and not try to download it. never hurt to pay for good work sometimes.

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
I don't really like to get into the "NTR Bad" discussion since honestly both sides are quite toxic.

But as far as i remember from Subverse doujinshi, isn't MC supposed to be some sort of massive Memelord who doesn't give two fucks about who the girls fuck as long as he gets to fuck them too?

Of course idk since i haven't played the game myself but that's the impression it gave me.

Also, you know... you can try to... not project yourself into MC, maybe?

Like, if it is into the girl's character to fuck other people(or things) then sure. I haven't played the game but i doubt they will suddenly dissapear and never come back and then send you a video saying "Hey you suck so i went to another guy! K, bye!". Or at least not without the player having control over it.

And even the Mantics are under the playe's control. So if you don't want the rapey alien to get with "your girl", then leave the rapey alien away from them. Except for Lily i guess but that's her thing so nothing you can do about it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i mean, have some of you really never seen StudioFows work before subverse? if you thought NTR and monster on girl sex wasn't going to be canon. you are only lying to yourself.

there is a STRECH GOAL of all things, to include NTR and it was passed. this is the kind of shit we WANT from StudioFow. they are not a vanilla lovey dovey studio. they are all about the depraved creature fucking.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i mean, have some of you really never seen StudioFows work before subverse? if you thought NTR and monster on girl sex wasn't going to be canon. you are only lying to yourself.

there is a STRECH GOAL of all things, to include NTR and it was passed. this is the kind of shit we WANT from StudioFow. they are not a vanilla lovey dovey studio. they are all about the depraved creature fucking.
Its quite possible to have consensual creature fucking ya know (see the Mila Red Riding Hood film). If the girls are into it and the Captain (WHO ISN'T THE PLAYER, HE'S HIS OWN PERSON) is fine with it, then by definition it is not NTR.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes