frodosam

Aug 17, 2017
yeah i hoped it would landing here. i want to buy it on steam but my country (germany) says that the product is not avaible for my country -.-

May 21, 2018
I know its been stated already several times, but please, if you can, do support the developers. Subverse is already a cut above and then some over the vast majority of h-games, particularly those from the west, and as they continue to add in more and more content, throwing some money their way to let them know they are doing a great job would really help them, and maybe even help set a precedence for more games like this in the industry.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
That's what I call fast, you downloaded the 15gb game, checked if the game could be played without registers, separated the game in parts, uploaded those 15gb, and made the post in only 2 hours after the game was released.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Most kids have had interaction with sex or violence online or otherwise, the majority do not turn up bad in any way.
We shouldn't be restricted because you're misguided about child rearing.
Parents and even worse the Government sheltering kids from stuff like this is why a lot of them can't handle it (or reality in general) when they do eventually get ahold of it.

I was raised watching splatter flicks and Married with Children. When I got to the age I started being interested in girls I was sat down, given the talk and handed a stack of Hustlers. I turned out fine. My parents were one of those that understood "good parenting" was actually preparing your kid to deal with reality not hiding it from them then paying for the shrink and blaming the Government later. lol

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
I know its been stated already several times, but please, if you can, do support the developers. Subverse is already a cut above and then some over the vast majority of h-games, particularly those from the west, and as they continue to add in more and more content, throwing some money their way to let them know they are doing a great job would really help them, and maybe even help set a precedence for more games like this in the industry.
HAH! Hell no.
"Subverse is already a cut above vast majority of h-games"
PFHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA You're a cut above the vast majority of comedians maybe.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes