Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I'd rather give my money to operation lovecraft tbh. This is selling purely on hype from the looks of it. You're telling me they couldn't make the sex scenes have more interactivity than the flash games of yore~? Fuck no, I am not "supporting the devs" until they make the selling point (which is the sex) worth it.

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Since everyone is currently downloading speeds are extremely slow. Guess I'll wait a few more hours... or days.

To add my two cents to the "stupid germany" part: Yeah, it's really great how germany is turning into a worse version of the US. Violence of any kind is totally ok in entertainment media but don't you dare to show nudity and/or sex or even just suggestive scenes.
the problem isn't actually "just german censorship" its >mostly< steams fault
Nudity and sex in games is okay, if only adult can access it

But Steams "when were you born" is a barely stronger safety method than "are you over 18" and it affects only games with sex without an rating.
A better age verification would solve this.

Than again, I'm also quite upset, that im not allowed to see tiddys at the age of 37 =X

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
is the NTR avoidable? in this case YES

the h-scene sistem is a card system where you can chose what to watch,

i just hope in the complete version they have a good balance of h-scene, right know bitch like lily have more alien fetish stuff than vanilla stuff.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I know its been stated already several times, but please, if you can, do support the developers. Subverse is already a cut above and then some over the vast majority of h-games, particularly those from the west, and as they continue to add in more and more content, throwing some money their way to let them know they are doing a great job would really help them, and maybe even help set a precedence for more games like this in the industry.
Being a Dik by Dr Pinkcake and Treasures of Nadia by NLT are a thing.

I personally prefer games like that and if anyone prefers to see the MC in the action they should support those games.

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
I hope that at least one girl here will be a virgin, because when I understand that there is none, I immediately lose all motivation - what is the point of seeking recognition and attention of a deflowered?
There are maybe two:

The Huntress (from kickstarter update ankward in bed, inexperencied in sex)

Celestina (empress of puritinian Empire)

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
and by the way, sex is temporaly, the glory of the hunt is eternal, MH rise is stealing to much time! help!

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes