Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, it's me again DIOOOOOOOOOO !!

Just wanted to say that I am further disappointed in this game, to the point of infamy, we are indeed approaching two years and half mark and still at the debugged first release version YEEEEEEEAH.

If it was to be that way they should have developed it for 4 years before releasing a FINISHED BASE PRODUCT and add additional stories further down the line, shame.

4 years....did I say 4 years ? oups my mistake...at the fucking snail speed this project advance we could expect a full complete SUBVERSE by the end of 2059 ;)

MAY THE EMPIRE BE WITH YOU.

Aug 24, 2020
cant they just go back making movies
they had the best story-based videos and as time passed they became better too.....
or continue making movie while updating this game.

Reactions: Slayer128
Aug 24, 2020

Just wanted to say that I am further disappointed in this game, to the point of infamy, we are indeed approaching two years and half mark and still at the debugged first release version YEEEEEEEAH.

If it was to be that way they should have developed it for 4 years before releasing a FINISHED BASE PRODUCT and add additional stories further down the line, shame.

4 years....did I say 4 years ? oups my mistake...at the fucking snail speed this project advance we could expect a full complete SUBVERSE by the end of 2059 ;)

:(

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Anyway....

cant they just go back making movies
they had the best story-based videos and as time passed they became better too.....
or continue making movie while updating this game.
*drops another quarter in the jar*

movie q.PNG

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
is it worth looking forward to? I just want to know that.
Three girls, all naked, bunch of poses, bunch of BGs and filters. Some poses can be unlocked for devotion points, some backgrounds can be unlocked for credits. Outfits are still not available. Welp, I dunno, just a gallery mode, nothing big.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Three girls, all naked, bunch of poses, bunch of BGs and filters. Some poses can be unlocked for devotion points, some backgrounds can be unlocked for credits. Outfits are still not available. Welp, I dunno, just a gallery mode, nothing big.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope it will be improved because it looks kinda useless to me for now.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I hope it will be improved because it looks kinda useless to me for now.
I'm not a fan of studio stuff at all, so it's useless to me anyway, improved or not. But I guess many people love such things, so at least some players will be happy about this...

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I'm not a fan of studio stuff at all, so it's useless to me anyway, improved or not. But I guess many people love such things, so at least some players will be happy about this...
Yes, but I thought they were adding this gallery for people who like to create sex scenes from the ground. Like people who play Honey select.

The level of customization is very low for the current gallery. The player can't create his own pose, can't add multiple creater and so on.

It doesn't bother me since i'm not that kind of player, but I guess they won't be happy about the current gallery.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, but I thought they were adding this gallery for people who like to create sex scenes from the ground. Like people who play Honey select.

The level of customization is very low for the current gallery. The player can't create his own pose, can't add multiple creater and so on.

It doesn't bother me since i'm not that kind of player, but I guess they won't be happy about the current gallery.
Well the idea is basically, you use the camera and get the "pose" you wan't then you can start take screenshots through the photo mode thingie at the aspect, angle, whatever you want.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Looks like there's a new update - anyone got it?
Not the answer you really want, but yeah, several got it. As for a "pirated" update, you just have to be patient and wait. Or start explore the deep waters of Jolly Roger outside this site -)

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes