magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Well i hope that with the time they are taking there will be some needed rework to pandora, ground combat and story sex scenes. So maybe thats why its taking so long. They did look at what people liked and didnt liked and are changing the game around it.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Well i hope that with the time they are taking there will be some needed rework to pandora, ground combat and story sex scenes. So maybe thats why its taking so long. They did look at what people liked and didnt liked and are changing the game around it.
They never stated changes in pandora. Now they are working on "gallery" which is going to be free-camera poser.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So zero content in three months. Nice, going to be biggest scam out there.
Games on early access on steam doesn't tend to Pump out a stream of content updates month by month. I bought "Baldurs Gate 3", back in October last year. So far just hot fixes, no content updates. Must be a big scam by Larian Studios right?

They dropped a community update June 10th about what was going on and what they where working on.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Games on early access on steam doesn't tend to Pump out a stream of content updates month by month. I bought "Baldurs Gate 3", back in October last year. So far just hot fixes, no content updates. Must be a big scam by Larian Studios right?

They dropped a community update June 10th about what was going on and what they where working on.
Do you seriously compare bg3 with subverse? An AAA RPG with VN plus some arcade?
community update? What was updated outside promises?

Reactions: User1230

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Do you seriously compare bg3 with subverse? An AAA RPG with VN plus some arcade?
community update? What was updated outside promises?
Early access is early access. What do you compare subverse with? Some random renpy game with a crap story and some mediocre renders that get shuffled out month by month? You should be vocal on their steam forum, or their own site about how much they scammed you for your cash then right?

Reactions: arpaschad

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

You could compare it to Bannerlord. Thay have updates every 1-2 months.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You could compare it to Bannerlord. Thay have updates every 1-2 months.
Bannerlord updates so far mostly been about fixes and not content updates though. Now it's 2 months since last beta patch. If you consider actual content update or changes that will have a bigger impact on the game. It will be the map changes coming to battles.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes