drakar

Oct 18, 2016
Think they more into a "This is what coming next", and it's done when it's done approach. Which tbh is fine with me. Have experienced with so many games that released roadmaps there would be delays on top of delays, and reiterations etc. Which just lead to fans go toxic.
Well, to be fair, as much as I would want some kind of roadmap I would rather see they releasing an update when it is indeed done than see they releasing an update just because they reached the deadline.
So yeah, "what to expect" and "when it is done" approach should be fine, my only worry is the feature creep.

Oh well, I guess this will be one of those games that you play what content they have available at the time, forget about the game for an entire year and then play it again.

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Oh well, I guess this will be one of those games that you play what content they have available at the time, forget about the game for an entire year and then play it again.
Welcome to the magical world of Early Access games...at least you have something to play every other month or year...Me and others like me would have to wait for years (decades? hopefully not) to finally see this finished lol...at least its good to see the developers communicating with their people about the progress of their game...and not do a runner lol...

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Finally some new update for this game:

And they finally made the grid combat more interesting and responsive rather than just a slog...

Reactions: Terrygun

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Finally some new update for this game:

And they finally made the grid combat more interesting and responsive rather than just a slog...
Oh dear, this will break the black harts of the people convinced they took the money and ran... :ROFLMAO:

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
That’s all for now! As mentioned above, our current release strategy is to get some feature drops to you guys in-between the big chapter updates. This will give you something to play instead of waiting for one massive content drop every few months that would contain everything. We believe this is the best solution for everyone.
So in July we get Gallery mode update. I hope Elaisha update will drop in August.

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Btw if ya'll want to see more high detail looks at the ladies, the modeler has been doing showcases for them and posting them on twitter. Here's the most recent he did for Taron:
Is he the only one who works on the models? nice job though if that's true...the detail almost makes me want to have an action figure of the models lol...

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
What's in the game right now? 26 scenes -but is there any combat sex or is it all unlocked through dialogue?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
What's in the game right now? 26 scenes -but is there any combat sex or is it all unlocked through dialogue?
There is a "recruitment" scene with each girl which is basically initiated as you reach a certain story event during the main quests, all the rest are unlockable as you gain 'pooter points' (essentially experience / currency to unlock scenes). It's also noteworthy that these aren't really 'scenes', more like brief GIFs with a speed slider (and the premium scenes will have a cumshot at the end you can press when ready) - the non-premium / non-recruitment scenes are 3-5 second GIF-like experiences, while the premium / recruitment scenes are slightly longer.

Hope this helps.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
There is a "recruitment" scene with each girl which is basically initiated as you reach a certain story event during the main quests, all the rest are unlockable as you gain 'pooter points' (essentially experience / currency to unlock scenes). It's also noteworthy that these aren't really 'scenes', more like brief GIFs with a speed slider (and the premium scenes will have a cumshot at the end you can press when ready) - the non-premium / non-recruitment scenes are 3-5 second GIF-like experiences, while the premium / recruitment scenes are slightly longer.

Hope this helps.
Thanks!

Reactions: Razrback16

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
basicaly what he said but I will add that these scenes seemed really well done to me. You can't move the camera but they are really well animated and voiced.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes