Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
How the hell do i get it to work without the Steam Hooks? I live in germany and it is geoblocked here. So when i try to start it steam stops it by telling it is not available in my country.
Check the OP - the crack files are there.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Guess how long will it takes for complete the game, 10 yrs?

It's been 2 months but no actual contents update yet.

I bet the day won't come lol.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
is there a chance they may moving the project on Unreal 5?
What here you would want to move to Unreal 5 and for what reason, only that 5% could play it anymore for no real difference ?
It will never see the consoles

First you have to understand the Goal of Unreal 5 second you would realize Subverse Scope is not the Target complexity

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

TickledPink

Sep 3, 2020
Are Studio FOW Japanese by any chance? Seems to be more story than actual gameplay.

Visuals and presentation are worthy of a AAA studio, though.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Are Studio FOW Japanese by any chance? Seems to be more story than actual gameplay.

Visuals and presentation are worthy of a AAA studio, though.
Definitely not, they're pretty spread out over the globe. Mostly Europe, some American. Only Japanese folk they've had were the VA's for the Kunoichi films I'd say.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
(Using translator)
Good day, friends. I really don't want to look for answers in hundreds of different topics in the incentive, so I want to ask you. Will there be NTR content in the game? Based on early game descriptions, NTR content was planned. The trailer also talked about three different endings, one of which could theoretically include ntr. Have there been any comments or responses from the developers? Thank you in advance for your response.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
(Using translator)
Good day, friends. I really don't want to look for answers in hundreds of different topics in the incentive, so I want to ask you. Will there be NTR content in the game? Based on early game descriptions, NTR content was planned. The trailer also talked about three different endings, one of which could theoretically include ntr. Have there been any comments or responses from the developers? Thank you in advance for your response.
I don't think they are planning to do actual NTR but that's just my opinion, I haven't actually spoken to one of the devs so not sure if there are any long-term plans to add it or not. There's some forced Xeno narrative in the game with one of the waifus (so far) but you aren't forced to watch the actual sex acts occur, you hear about it through dialogue and in the codex. This is a pretty early build of the game, so game could change quite a bit as things progress.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
I don't think they are planning to do actual NTR but that's just my opinion, I haven't actually spoken to one of the devs so not sure if there are any long-term plans to add it or not. There's some forced Xeno narrative in the game with one of the waifus (so far) but you aren't forced to watch the actual sex acts occur, you hear about it through dialogue and in the codex. This is a pretty early build of the game, so game could change quite a bit as things progress.
I found this moderator answer in the related discussion on Steam:

"ALL sex content in the game is UNLOCKED by the player, you WILL not be "forced" to watch any sex scene you do not wish to.
That said, there is a fair amount of optional content involving the girls having sex with persons/monsters/objects other than the captain.
There are characters who do or will have sex/masturbate with entities other than the captain, it will not apply to every waifu in the game, and should any content you wish to skip arise, you will be able to skip any cut scene. If you wish for "exclusivity", I would perhaps choose another girl.
There are 10 girls, you will be involved intimately with all of them, to whatever degree you wish, but as far as I know, you won't be in a committed relationship with any of them, which is a prerequisite for NTR.
Wait and see what Subverse has to offer after it releases, until then, there are no definitive answers that can be given on what YOU find acceptable. "

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
(Using translator)
there it is.PNG

drakar

Oct 18, 2016
Guess how long will it takes for complete the game, 10 yrs?

It's been 2 months but no actual contents update yet.

I bet the day won't come lol.
Most early access games update every 4/5 months with more content and smaller bugfixes in between the major ones.
With the first release they also made their development kit, usually this is the part that takes more time, once it is done things run smoother.
So, considering that the total of chapters is 30 (I might be wrong here, too lazy to check the kickstarter updates now) and that the first release contains 3 chapters, if we assume each content update will contain 3 chapters and will take 5 months to develop we are looking at a 45 months of development left, so, the full game game would release sometime Q4 2024.
If I remember correctly the kickstarter campaign started May 2019 and by that time they had a demo/concept build, so yeah, checks out, 5 year development cycle for a small team, it is pretty average, specially if you take in consideration this is their first game.

And please, don't take me wrong here, I would like to know their roadmap as much as the next guy, afterall I backed the kickstarter...
This is just an educated guess.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And please, don't take me wrong here, I would like to know their roadmap as much as the next guy, afterall I backed the kickstarter...
This is just an educated guess.
Think they more into a "This is what coming next", and it's done when it's done approach. Which tbh is fine with me. Have experienced with so many games that released roadmaps there would be delays on top of delays, and reiterations etc. Which just lead to fans go toxic.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes