ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Can someone spoil me some things?

I see an NTR tag, I know that it means cheating in general but is it netorii or netorare? If it's the latter, is it safe to assume that it can be avoided? Also I heard there are bestiality in this game, can they be avoided? I checked out briefly their kickstart page some time ago (I think, been a while so I don't remember exactly) that they were considering impregnation, are there impregnation in the game?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Can someone spoil me some things?

I see an NTR tag, I know that it means cheating in general but is it netorii or netorare? If it's the latter, is it safe to assume that it can be avoided? Also I heard there are bestiality in this game, can they be avoided? I checked out briefly their kickstart page some time ago (I think, been a while so I don't remember exactly) that they were considering impregnation, are there impregnation in the game?
1) there isn't, people just have warped definitions of NTR that anything besides you having sex is NTR
2) no to bestiality, as that would get them in trouble with Steam. There are aliens of the two and four legged variety that get around this limitation though (fantasy overrules reality :p)
3) no to pregnancy, they've stated they would've liked to have it in there, but it would add much more to the workload

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I've been seeing all this back and forth and wasn't sure which side of the fence I was on so I went to their kickstarter to get some facts and SHIT, funding was 2 YEARS AGO. They promised something by at least July 2019 and this EA didn't come out til almost 2 years later. WTF have they been doing this whole time? It should be further along than this, I would think. At this rate, the game won't be done for about 4 more years.
Assuming you're going off the placeholder dates, of which something has to be put there, they couldn't just leave that blank. By August they'd already explained how their development was gonna change:

And before you go 'wait they said it shouldn't be experienced in a start and stop fashion, why the change now'. There's a difference between the original method of releasing untested chapters one by one, and releasing large, tested sections of the game at a time. They also wanted to appease those that just couldn't wait to start playing.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
1) there isn't, people just have warped definitions of NTR that anything besides you having sex is NTR
2) no to bestiality, as that would get them in trouble with Steam. There are aliens of the two and four legged variety that get around this limitation though (fantasy overrules reality :p)
3) no to pregnancy, they've stated they would've liked to have it in there, but it would add much more to the workload
Can we avoid having the waifus sexing with the aliens?

Also that's a shame, hopefully they make it a DLC some time down the line when the revenue makes sense.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Can we avoid having the waifus sexing with the aliens?

Also that's a shame, hopefully they make it a DLC some time down the line when the revenue makes sense.
There is no NTR,people doesnt know what it means and the MC is just another random penis in the universe for them to take
There may be romance yes,i guess? But it was well known already that this was the intended direction.Chicks with aliens

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Anyone got it running on a linux distro?
I did but I did't put that much effort on it :
1. none of my tests prefixes worked which was weird, even after removing the intro video file, even with my own wine-staging build.
2. So I just made a custom launcher in lutris (not mandatory I just use lutris as a library more than a auto-installer)
3. I've pointed it to the Proton-6.5 GE-2 (Proton Glorious Eggroll it got a git you can ddl it from)
(The lastest might be ok too, but I know this version to work on most Unity/UE game)
4. I disabled Esync and DXVK from the lutris custom launcher.
5. Game launches and works great in borderless fullscreen, all in epic, only thing is my screen is wide and it doesn't seems to go above 2560x1440p even if set for it
I am on AMDGPU drivers, game need to launch from root game folder .exe, not the crack.

Reactions: Carefree247

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, but no one need to redeem themselves over a 0.1 early access release. Its when you have the full result you can start swing that hammer around if everything is a total disaster.

There is many games out there that started out on kickstarter and progressed to early access on steam. Heck, you have games on this site, funded through Patreon that also end up on early access on steam. Or/And games that got funded by patreon that end up on steam at a fraction of the cost of what someone have pledged to the creator. Should these creators get crucified over MILKING it? How dare they right?
Whoa chap! CHILL. THE FVCK. DOWN. You are implying stuff i didn't wrote, turning my replies inside out. Stop reacting like a menstruating teenager. Want to defend them feel free, want to attack them... suit yourself. You don't have to convince people here, 'cuz the majority really don't care. That energy you could use for more useful activities.

Reactions: AimShootMiss

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well no surprise, author of that post cant even tell that subverse is not a rpg.

"What defines an RPG game?
Role-playing video game, electronic game genre in which players advance through a story quest, and often many side quests, for which their character or party of characters gain experience that improves various attributes and abilities."

check, check, and check?

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
"What defines an RPG game?
Role-playing video game, electronic game genre in which players advance through a story quest, and often many side quests, for which their character or party of characters gain experience that improves various attributes and abilities."

check, check, and check?
Sure, sure. Same as quake is rpg.

• Haha
Reactions: sx78 and Danlorn

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sure, sure. Same as quake is rpg.
So you say there is no over arching story? There was no primary mission, and side missions? Characters didn't gain experience, and you didn't unlock anything at all?

You just had fun in pandora didn't you?

2.90 star(s) 251 Votes