arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Q: how many non-vanilla (I.E. only monster, tentacles, other fetishes etc.) scenes does the current build have?

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
So basically the Xeno scenes for ya. there's 1 in Demi's, 3 for Lily, and 2 for Killi.

Lily also has a robo-sex toy scene.

Hmm...that's kinda a low number...and there's 20-30+ scenes currently...but then again this is just the 1st chapter I think...can you get me up to speed how many chapters are planned for this game?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hmm...that's kinda a low number...and there's 20-30+ scenes currently...but then again this is just the 1st chapter I think...can you get me up to speed how many chapters are planned for this game?
22 (the first 6 here are the shortest parts). and remember that that's only 3 girls of 10 set to be crewmmates. I wouldn't worry about the quantity as it is now.

Also the 20-30 is a bit of an overstatement, as they're divided into multiple categories. Some are just teases (sexily posing and such), and After shots (post-climax views). You're meant to use multiple clips to form your own little movie.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
How do I play this? I have it downloaded but when I try to run it, all it does is pull up the Subverse page on Steam. Can anyone please help me?

Reactions: gleb0709

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
This game will be finished.
I assure you, FOW will complete this game, they have a 100% track record of completing what they set out to do. The only tragedy is that for as long as it takes to complete it, we probably won't get any new movies from the Studio.

drakar

Oct 18, 2016
What else has FOW made before??

Also it's been a while since I asked are there DP scenes yet??
Only adult movies, you can check them out for free on their official site.

There is only a few scenes as of right now, I don't remember if there is any DP but if I were you I'd wait for one or two major conent updates before giving it a try.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I assure you, FOW will complete this game, they have a 100% track record of completing what they set out to do. The only tragedy is that for as long as it takes to complete it, we probably won't get any new movies from the Studio.
*sighs*

FAQ:

How will your movie production be impacted by Subverse?

We will continue making movies in the future. Instead of jumping into movies right away in a new engine, we chose to get some practice by using the game as our experimental lab.
We’ve already improved so much from 6 months ago, and we feel that we will improve even more during the development of Subverse. This will make sure we avoid the dreaded “first-year syndrome” that plagues 3DCG artists who are still learning a new engine.
Case in point - compare Lara in Trouble (2014) to Kunoichi 3 (2018), which was done in the same engine. The difference due to experience is vast. The experience we gain on the game, while the programmers are able help us with a lot of the toughest tasks, will translate into much higher quality

Reactions: sx78

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
So... what exactly are the crack files for??? Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I'm new to all of this.
You use the crack files to replace the files of the same name in the installation directory of the game. The cracked versions are modified to bypass DRM protection (in this case, Steam) and allow the game to just launch locally when you launch the main game executable. I also posted a torrent a while back in the thread that has an already cracked version of the v0.1.3 of the game. I don't remember what page it's on now, though.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Is there a save file or something? Can't be fucked to grind in these games for a bunch of limp scenes

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
*sighs*

FAQ:

How will your movie production be impacted by Subverse?

We will continue making movies in the future. Instead of jumping into movies right away in a new engine, we chose to get some practice by using the game as our experimental lab.
We’ve already improved so much from 6 months ago, and we feel that we will improve even more during the development of Subverse. This will make sure we avoid the dreaded “first-year syndrome” that plagues 3DCG artists who are still learning a new engine.
Case in point - compare Lara in Trouble (2014) to Kunoichi 3 (2018), which was done in the same engine. The difference due to experience is vast. The experience we gain on the game, while the programmers are able help us with a lot of the toughest tasks, will translate into much higher quality
Yeah, I know all this stuff just as well as you do, Vince. Riddle me this, in what year was that written?

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes