dieterko

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone know if we're keeping our savefiles after patching the game's version to the most recent one, or do we have to play through the whole story again, just to see the gallery function?

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Subverse 0.2.1
source - -SNIP-

-SNIP-

crack only - -SNIP-

password for archive - cs.rin.ru
The GDrive is unavailable due to too many people trying to download (not their fault ofc, Google does that) and the other site is a bit slow (takes 3 hours, it's limited at 2MB/s or so). The torrent is more or less dead as there are almost no seeders, however once I finish downloading from the 1fichier site (in about 20 more minutes), assuming that's identical to what's in the torrent I'll try having it confirm the files and start seeding from that folder. Torrent should really pick up some speed then. I'll seed it for a while until the evening and then I'll restart seeding overnight if you all still need it.
Thanks for posting this, slawdos.
Edit: removed links so the post is visible. Sorry, I'm new, don't have enough posts :p
I'm currently seeding so try that route, may be faster than the 2MB/s site, even more so after more people join in.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone know if we're keeping our savefiles after patching the game's version to the most recent one, or do we have to play through the whole story again, just to see the gallery function?
Your save files carry over.

What is new?
For now just the gallery feature, along with some bug fixes. Like the Tauri's Crown mission that automatically selected Lily, you can now properly select a waifu.

Reactions: dieterko

Weepweep115

Mar 9, 2018
How many Waifus can you have as of now? How many of then can you have sex with? And do you know when the ELA Update will come about approximately?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Not a fan of futa content but otherwise last post on their blog look promising.

They didn't gave a clue about when next update is coming tho.

I know they do that in order to avoid backlash if they have a delay, but it's still bad to be blind about their planning.

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
not in August, that's for sure. and I don't really think they will be ready in September either. my best bet is late November

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know if anyone has pointed something like this out. Look at the feet too. They look 100% identical to Honey Select models, both hands and feet. StudioFOW are 100% using Honey Select assects in Subverse, but I don't care much, since I'm not gonna buy the game. :D I just won't give them credit for creating full models, because they used someone else's work and built upon it. And I don't think they asked Illusion for permission.
Except they're not? Sorry for sounding short, but all of my arguments about the differences with the hands applies to the feet as well. They are not "100% identical", they have different proportions (Subverse feet has differences in toe lengths, Honey Select looks like a stump with five equal-length nubs sticking out of it) and different mesh densities, the only similarities is in how the modeler marked the seams in the process of generating a 2D representation of a 3D object.

I mean, I get it, if you don't care that much then you're not going to look very closely, but if that's the case maybe chill on making assumptions about literal criminal activity based on extremely shallow analysis of derivative assets that you don't fully understand.

Reactions: Arrocha

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Except they're not? Sorry for sounding short, but all of my arguments about the differences with the hands applies to the feet as well. They are not "100% identical", they have different proportions (Subverse feet has differences in toe lengths, Honey Select looks like a stump with five equal-length nubs sticking out of it) and different mesh densities, the only similarities is in how the modeler marked the seams in the process of generating a 2D representation of a 3D object.

I mean, I get it, if you don't care that much then you're not going to look very closely, but if that's the case maybe chill on making assumptions about literal criminal activity based on extremely shallow analysis of derivative assets that you don't fully understand.
With the new gallery feature, you can zoom in to whatever body part you want for a closer inspection. Study those toes and fingers :ROFLMAO:

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes